JFK warns us of the Deep State

LOL..Really? "Conservatives" have undermined election reform at every turn. You all are supporters of dark money in our electoral system and cheered on the Citizens United case that permitted unlimited cash into our political process. You, as well as your fellow travellers, are greatly to blame for Zuck and other billionaires having this power over our elections. The irony is look in the mirror for your search for "Deep State " enablers. One will be staring right back at you.
We will continue to undermine Dems until they are DESTROYED!

Yep. It's too bad we don't have presidents like him, reagan, eisenhower, anymore.
Things have really gone downhill today.

Now we are stuck with Joe Biden; a worn out, elderly, corrupt politician as our PresIdent who is suffering in the early stages of dementia and is now so lost in space he can’t even take questions from reporters.

Putin must be laughing.

1634248035346.gif

Last edited:
Requiring voters to have a photo ID is an insult to black people who you claim are too stupid to get one, and an insult to Americans as a whole. You need photo ID to do almost anything in the USA. The ONLY reason to not have it for voting is to commit fraud.
Dems demand multiple forms of ID to obtain a fishing license, purchase alcohol, etc. then pretend requiring ID to vote is racist. Dems LIE because they have been cheating and rigging elections for decades and requiring ID would make that more difficult and we could toss their ass in jail when we catch them in the act.

As one who was very much around when JFK was president, he was referring to Marxism versus our freedoms under the Constitution, the freedom of speech the responsibility of our free press and the necessity of an open government. Sadly, the Democrat government of JFK no longer exists. Today, he would be considered a Republican and vehemently opposed by the so-called Democrats.

Requiring voters to have a photo ID is an insult to black people who you claim are too stupid to get one, and an insult to Americans as a whole. You need photo ID to do almost anything in the USA. The ONLY reason to not have it for voting is to commit fraud.

A state is free to start giving out photo voter I'D.s. Not a one has. Why do you suppose that is?

Dems demand multiple forms of ID to obtain a fishing license, purchase alcohol, etc. then pretend requiring ID to vote is racist. Dems LIE because they have been cheating and rigging elections for decades and requiring ID would make that more difficult and we could toss their ass in jail when we catch them in the act.
Every single case of voter fraud posted on this forum in the past 10 years was committed in states with Voter ID. I know, because I took great pleasure pointing that out each and every time.

Voter ID does not stop the rare cases of fraud which occur.

And Trump has yet to catch a single one of the five million illegal Mexicans who voted in 2016. Maybe he's looking for them on the golf course with OJ Simpson.

Those Mexicans must be geniuses if Trump can't catch them!

The simple fact is, Trump makes shit up. It's what he does. He lies. And you rubes line up to be lied to some more. You deserve to be lied to.

Every single case of voter fraud posted on this forum in the past 10 years was committed in states with Voter ID. I know, because I took great pleasure pointing that out each and every time.

Voter ID does not stop the rare cases of fraud which occur.

And Trump has yet to catch a single one of the five million illegal Mexicans who voted in 2016. Maybe he's looking for them on the golf course with OJ Simpson.

Those Mexicans must be geniuses if Trump can't catch them!

The simple fact is, Trump makes shit up. It's what he does. He lies. And you rubes line up to be lied to some more. You deserve to be lied to.

Buuuuut you claimed there IS no voter fraud.

Buuuuut you claimed there IS no voter fraud.
Liar. I have never ever claimed there is no voter fraud.

It just isn't as prevalent as you tards claim it is. It is extremely rare, and just as likely to be committed by Republicans as Democrats.

Yep. It's too bad we don't have presidents like him, reagan, eisenhower, anymore.
seriously? the last conservative republican president we had before Trump was calvin coolidge,dont even get me started on that traiter mass murderer reagan.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I have taken doc to school on this too many times to remember that he was an evil bastard,NOBODY has ever been able to counter the link by this op and the stuff i have posted on it.

the majority of the presidents we have had in our lifetime were evil,FOR SURE in the 20th century and BEYOND DOUBT Reagan.Reagan except for Nixon was the most corrupt of them all of that century up till that point. too many sheople here believe way tooooooo much what the CIA media narratibe have told them over the years and gasbags like Rush Limbaugh.

Im not going to get into a discussion with this on you or any of the other reaganuts..I have found the reaganuts over the years cant be reasoned with and ignore the facts and dont want to hear them as evidenced on this thread how many ignored this link only going by what they WANTED to believe. they cant accept reality they have been brainwashed all these years on his corruption no matter WHAT you show them as evidenced on this thread.

Reagan was all about bowing to Wall Street...
Open Borders that resulted in wage suppression for minorities and Blue Collar workers in construction.
Raygun partnered with Democrat Patrick Moynahan and every other US senator to pass laws that allowed Chinese and Japanese Business Visas to replace millions of Americans in the workforce.
Raygun signed the COBRA Act giving free health care to trespassers.
Raygun encouraged Off-Shoring in the guise of spreading Democracy and Capitalism when all it did was make the rich richer.

RAYGUN IS BURNING IN HELL RIGHT NOW.

JFK though like trump was a patriot indeed.

Last edited:
I have no problem with Voter IDs. I have a problem with billionaires pouring hundreds of millions of dollars of dark money into our political process.

This is generally about Trump and I will note that he could have done things like end the Patriot Act but he did not so......................what exactly do you expect?
How about you end it now.

I've read the full speech many times. Which is why I know JFK was talking about the USSR.

Rubes like you have spun all kinds of bullshit into that speech over the years.

It helps to know the context, but then your propagandists can't abide that!
Yes, but you so called progressives are today’s USSR.

Yes, but you so called progressives are today’s USSR.
I'm not even close to a progressive. I'm a lifelong conservative and a Never Trumper, which are basically synonymous.

Things have really gone downhill today.

Now we are stuck with Joe Biden; a worn out, elderly, corrupt politician as our PresIdent who is suffering in the early stages of dementia and is now so lost in space he can’t even take questions from reporters.

Putin must be laughing.

View attachment 551773

The whole world is laughing. 😡

Forum List

Back