JFK warns us of the Deep State

Every single case of voter fraud posted on this forum in the past 10 years was committed in states with Voter ID. I know, because I took great pleasure pointing that out each and every time.

Voter ID does not stop the rare cases of fraud which occur.

And Trump has yet to catch a single one of the five million illegal Mexicans who voted in 2016. Maybe he's looking for them on the golf course with OJ Simpson.

Those Mexicans must be geniuses if Trump can't catch them!

The simple fact is, Trump makes shit up. It's what he does. He lies. And you rubes line up to be lied to some more. You deserve to be lied to.
:itsok:

Every single case of voter fraud posted on this forum in the past 10 years was committed in states with Voter ID. I know, because I took great pleasure pointing that out each and every time.

Voter ID does not stop the rare cases of fraud which occur.

And Trump has yet to catch a single one of the five million illegal Mexicans who voted in 2016. Maybe he's looking for them on the golf course with OJ Simpson.

Those Mexicans must be geniuses if Trump can't catch them!

The simple fact is, Trump makes shit up. It's what he does. He lies. And you rubes line up to be lied to some more. You deserve to be lied to.
It may seem not palatable but it is obvious why the Founding Fathers had an issue on who could vote and not vote. We may have been able to skirt our demise with the so called "We are a a Democracy" agenda if we kept the gold standard. But the printing press fiat currency with all people eligible to vote no matter if they are totally useless from birth and contribute nothing and becoming leeches has sealed our eventual doom. We could be a compassionate and caring nation at a much lesser price with a stronger, leaner meaner nation.

Forum List

Back