JFK told the Secret Service to keep its distance on assassination day

Wouldn’t have stopped a bullet to the head

from the trajectory of the bullet it would have ,,

Not from the sixth floor
you may want to check the facts of that,,
Sorry
Not playing your silly conspiracies
not a conspiracy,, based on distance and angle and the car going downhill a person on the bumper would have been in the line of fire,,

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
not a conspiracy,, based on distance and angle and the car going downhill a person on the bumper would have been in the line of fire,,
Link

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
Reality says a shot from the sixth floor hits him in the head

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
basic geometry says a man on the bumper would be in the line of fire,,

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
Show me

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
You have had your ass handed to you on a platter by myself and countless others oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters involved always having shit all over your face in embarrassment :rofl: :rofl:

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
So says the shill from Langley.:rofl: You have had your ass handed to you on a platter by myself and have had your ass handed to you on a platter too many times to count that oswald was innocent and multiple shooters were involved shill.:itsok:

And afterwards, went crying to mommy about it same as you did when I took you to school the Rams came back to LA,this troll still cry’s all the time about losing a debate to me when he said the Rams would never come back to L A so instead of owning up to it he was proven wrong by me.like the juvenile delinquent he is,he tries to convince himself he was right by saying the Rams still play in St. Louis,so so much for his credibility.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:And folks I am not joking,he seriously still tries to convince himself the Rams are still in st Louis, :abgg2q.jpg: he would kill himself first before ever owning up to admitting he was proven wrong,it’s like the end of the world to him to own up to ever being wrong that’s why his nose grows thousands of miles around the world.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
Show me
get a piece of paper and a pencil and do it yourself,,

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
You have had your ass handed to you on a platter by myself and countless others oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters involved always having shit all over your face in embarrassment :rofl: :rofl:

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
So says the shill from Langley.:rofl: You have had your ass handed to you on a platter by myself and have had your ass handed to you on a platter too many times to count that oswald was innocent and multiple shooters were involved shill.:itsok:

And afterwards, went crying to mommy about it same as you did when I took you to school the Rams came back to LA,this troll still cry’s all the time about losing a debate to me when he said the Rams would never come back to L A so instead of owning up to it he was proven wrong by me.like the juvenile delinquent he is,he tries to convince himself he was right by saying the Rams still play in St. Louis,so so much for his credibility.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:And folks I am not joking,he seriously still tries to convince himself the Rams are still in st Louis, :abgg2q.jpg: he would kill himself first before ever owning up to admitting he was proven wrong,it’s like the end of the world to him to own up to ever being wrong that’s why his nose grows thousands of miles around the world.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Oswald acted alone

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
Show me
JFK still ends up shot in the head

Not from the sixth floor
Sorry
Link
reality,,,
Show me
JFK still ends up shot in the head
not if you look at the geometry, it would be a 50-50 chance and more likely not,,

200 feet? That's the distance Oswald was from the parade. Too bad the Secret Service and the FBI and the CIA weren't on the same network or rogue CIA agent Oswald might have been stopped.

Really happened—Joan Crawford came to JFK’s Oval Office in 1963 as chair of “Stars for Mental Health”

unfortunately JFK thought community health clinics could replace snake pits of mental health hospitals of time. They didn't.

CcVyGdJXEAA_Jbt

The Warren commission like so many other "commissions " established and staffed by the federal government wasn't organized to get to the truth. It's primary goal was simply CYA. While Americans were concerned about phantoms on the "grassy knoll" they forgot about Oswald. Who the hell was he? He was a Marine who abandoned his post and defected to Russia. Fair enough but why was he welcomed back to the U.S. in the coldest part of the cold war with his bride who was the daughter of a Russian KGB officer without being jailed for treason? Was Oswald a CIA informant or a double agent? Nobody knows because Ruby shot Oswald and Ruby died mysteriously in jail.

Forum List

Back