JFK Assassination: Doesn't it seem strange???

false! several tests have been done and debunked that claim, whether or not you believe it.

After trying many many times with expert snipers...

dawgshit lies as always.No sniper has ever been able to duplicate oswalds feat under the same circumstances.snipers tried it back in 67 and only one did it after the THIRD try and they were doing it AFTER the tree that obstructed oswalds view was cut down and did it against a moving target and like you said,after trying many times.thats not the same circumstances.:cuckoo:

I meant for this post to say against a NON MOVING target obviously.

It took me some days, but I finished watching those 2 videos..... very, very good....thank you for posting! :thup:

Im getting ready to watch the second one and will comment on it afterwards.will watch the first one saturday.Its longer and takes moe time.have you seen this one THE JFK/BUSH connection?

the evidence displayed in this video is overwhelming that George Herbert Walker Bush had a hand in the assassination same as Nixon and Johnson.

No wonder Nixon later appointed Bush to his cabinet.This video is based off facts from Russ Bakers book Family of secrets.a really great books that exposes Bushs connections to it. If you have an hour and half to spare,you'll want to watch this video as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
After trying many many times with expert snipers...

dawgshit lies as always.No sniper has ever been able to duplicate oswalds feat under the same circumstances.snipers tried it back in 67 and only one did it after the THIRD try and they were doing it AFTER the tree that obstructed oswalds view was cut down and did it against a moving target and like you said,after trying many times.thats not the same circumstances.:cuckoo:

I meant for this post to say against a NON MOVING target obviously.
bullshit.

It took me some days, but I finished watching those 2 videos..... very, very good....thank you for posting! :thup:

just got done watching the second one like I said i would.Yeah great video Koko.:thup:

I actually own that video.saw it a handful of times years ago but it had been a long time since i had viewed it so glad you posted it to remind me of it.One of the best JFK videos ever.bar none.:thup: Looking forward to watching the first one this weekend.

It even talks about my thread that I have,how the HSCA investigation in the 70's even concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

Last edited:

just got done watching the second one like I said i would.Yeah great video Koko.:thup:

I actually own that video.saw it a handful of times years ago but it had been a long time since i had viewed it so glad you posted it to remind me of it.One of the best JFK videos ever.bar none.:thup: Looking forward to watching the first one this weekend.

It even talks about my thread that I have,how the HSCA investigation in the 70's even concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

now someone just took a shit

I know this is off topic but if I were to ask one question would that make me a c t as I don't want to be put in the same category as that guy farting all the time.

My question is if the president was shot in the back of his head why did his head go to the back and to the right?

I know this is off topic but if I were to ask one question would that make me a c t as I don't want to be put in the same category as that guy farting all the time.

My question is if the president was shot in the back of his head why did his head go to the back and to the right?

If you are sitting in a car that is going 5-10 mph and the driver guns the engine, your head will go backwards. Depending on if you're sitting perfectly straight up or not, your head will go back and to the left, back and to the right, or straight back. Have your wife try this with you in the passenger seat.

That JFK was shot from back and to the right falls in line with his leaning to the left.

What CTs do is equate the fatal shot to the cranium with the car's movement.
Most say that the bullet caused the movement of the head when it was actually the car causing it.

You do well to avoid being characterized as that "fart guy."
Candy offers an explanation as to why JFK's head moved as it did.
"Fart guy" would now spit and shit and fart about how she is a "paid gov't troll" and fail to consider her explanation.
Only an idiot wants to be like "fart guy."

the magic bullet theorists who defend the lies of the warren commission that oswald shot kennedy always ignore the fact that all the dallas doctors said the wound in the back of his head was an exit wound and that there were witnesses who saw a gunman bhind the picket fence firing a rifle as well. the proof is in the pudding that there were multiple shooters there that day as they can never account for all these multiple unnaccoubntable bullets photographed that day as you will see if you watch this short 40 minute video.
they never have any answers for it.they never take the time to watch it.

the magic bullet theorists obviously ditched junior high school science classes in the fact that your head always goes forward if shot from behind.:cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

the magic bullet theorists who defend the lies of the warren commission that oswald shot kennedy always ignore the fact that all the dallas doctors said the wound in the back of his head was an exit wound and that there were witnesses who saw a gunman bhind the picket fence firing a rifle as well. the proof is in the pudding that there were multiple shooters there that day as they can never account for all these multiple unnaccoubntable bullets photographed that day as you will see if you watch this short 40 minute video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j35UxRKDW-s]The Day The Dream Died JFK Conspiracy Documentary - YouTube[/ame]
the magic bullet theorists obviously ditched junior high school science classes in the fact that your head always goes forward if shot from behind.:cuckoo:

i think it was you but your gun mis farted

The bullet destroyed the President’s cortex. That caused a neuromuscular spasm. That sent neurologic impulses from the brain down the spine to every muscle in the body. “The body then stiffens,” said Dr. John Latimer, “With the strongest muscles predominating. These are the muscles of the back and neck.”

So that’s why when most people encounter a stimulus, their first reaction is to jerk their head back and down and to compress their shoulders. These muscles are the strongest. When they are activated by the brain, they automatically contract...

http://www.lukeford.net/blog/?p=34763

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j35UxRKDW-s]The Day The Dream Died JFK Conspiracy Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

i think it was you but your gun mis farted
[ame=http://youtu.be/r-YjmXt15sg]Despicable Me - Anti Gravity and Fart Gun [1080p] HD - YouTube[/ame]

If you are sitting in a car that is going 5-10 mph and the driver guns the engine, your head will go backwards. Depending on if you're sitting perfectly straight up or not, your head will go back and to the left, back and to the right, or straight back. Have your wife try this with you in the passenger seat.

That JFK was shot from back and to the right falls in line with his leaning to the left.

Most say that the bullet caused the movement of the head when it was actually the car causing it.

I don't know what kind of a car you have but to get your head to snap back like that your going to need some big horse power. Why was his head the only one that got thrown back? Jackie's didn't. My wife said we don't have enough insurance on me to take a bullet in the front of my head. But it wasn't a bad idea.

Don't know if you have seen that part of the footage but you can clearly see when the bullet hit and his head snapped back.

I don't know what kind of a car you have but to get your head to snap back like that your going to need some big horse power. Why was his head the only one that got thrown back? Jackie's didn't. My wife said we don't have enough insurance on me to take a bullet in the front of my head. But it wasn't a bad idea.

Don't know if you have seen that part of the footage but you can clearly see when the bullet hit and his head snapped back.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...n-doesn-t-it-seem-strange-16.html#post8473621

Forum List

Back