JFK Assassination: Doesn't it seem strange???

Your not very good that this are you?
Hey, according to many, I get paid big bucks to come in here and slap you around so I must be very good at it. According to some, I've been doing it for 10 years now....probably the length of time since you were scheduled to exit puberty but missed the bus.

Not sure how just asking you what you think happened and expecting you to recite it on a message board is "turning the table" on anyone. Unless you're like some here who, once they lay out their scenario, can't believe it themselves.

I answered pretty cleanly. When you gun the engine in a car, the unsecured occupants are thrust backwards into their seats. When one of them is lifeless, there is no muscle command given to keep your head upright, sit up straight etc...

As for as "not matching"...Ms. Kennedy was actually halfway out of the vehicle reaching for her husband's ear on the trunk...you don't think that is indicative of a car lurching forward. A secret service agent was trying to mount the back of the vehicle at the same time and had to try again to make up for the increase in speed. It matches perfectly.

Where you're having a problem with a logical explanation (for someone "just asking a question"--you seem pretty dis-interested in answers) is that you can't fathom two events happening at once; dead President, accelerating automobile.

Handjob might be farting around here but you are slinging bullshit.

Oh puh-leeze. Rimjob has agreed with Oliver Stone's version of events AND a jerkoff that came in here and claimed the driver of the limo that JFK was the assassin. He agrees with both versions.

If you want to have a keen insight into Rimjob's modus operandi; ask him about the 48 videos that explain 9/11; all of which contradict one another.[/QUOTE

I am not having a problem with a logical explanation I just haven't got one yet, your answers contradict each other and are idiotic at best. As fare as you slapping me around not on your best day. You on the other hand have had your ass handed to you. Rimlob or Koo Koo would one of you please put up the vid of JFK getting that bullet to the front of his head maybe this bitch will look at it. I cant post it haven't been here long enough yet. Bitch Take your head out of your ass and open your eyes.

if you ever actually researched the jfk case EXHAUSTIVELY, not just some,you would know stones movie is extremely accurate.:cuckoo: that stone,unlike the warren commssion,actually researched the case and looked at BOTH sides not just one side of the coi which is all the warren commission did.

that his film was based off this researcher in texas who exhaustively researched the case night and day when he wasnt working or sleeping for over 3 decades devoting his entire life to it acquiring thousands of documents over the years on it.he died in the mid 90's but that was where stone got all his documentation from was that researcher in texas.

I was at a conference one time in dallas and met that researcher shortly before he died and when someone asked him how accurate the film was,he answered about 95%.

I guess that dedicated researchers opinion means nothing to you though just like it doesnt with candyass.:cuckoo: oh and if you ever bothered to do exhaustive research,you would know that both versions ARE correct.that there was a man behind the fence firing a rifle but that was just a diversion to get everybodys attention away from greer.:cuckoo:

People like you,hurt the cause of truthers fighting for justice in the JFK case.Its one thing to call these paid shills like candyass names cause thats all they are worthy of.Going around calling people like myself and Koko,handjob and koo koo,you just hurt the cause.:rolleyes:

Oh and mayby koko will put up that video you ask,But I wont because if your immaturity displayed here calling us koo koo and handjob.

YOU are as stupid as candyass is because like him,you tell lies in the fact 1.Nobody has come on here and said you are paid to slap him around and crap like that except maybe paid agents like him himself whom I have on ignore,2nd-you lie as well in the fact that there are only like a couple of videos in there in those 48 videos that dont say the same thing as the others, a couple others endorce the lies of the government so if it was ME who made that site,I would exclude those 4 or so but its not my site kid.:cuckoo:

and last of all.3rd,you got memory and reading comprehension problems in the fact I have said here at LEAST two times dont give this troll the attention he seeks replying to him making it PERFECTLY clear,they NEVER watch videos cause they know they are cornered and cat refute the facts only seeing what they WANT to see.remember those words and remember when I posted this?
:trolls:

yet you ask me to post that video for him?:cuckoo:

you want to be an idiot and feed these paid government trolls here?go ahead.i myself have a life son.I dont suffer fools.:cuckoo:

you keep feeding this troll who knows just as well as we do it was a conspiracy giving him the attention he seeks so you are just as much of an idiot he is not worth my time anymore and someone I should also add to my ignore list the fact you have to get into this childish name calling with me and koko.that is unless you can be mature enough to offer an apology which I dont see happening based off your posts.

If you cant do so,the only difference between that troll and him,is HE gets paid,while your a non paid troll if you cant be mature enough to offer an apology.

You are obviously one of those people I was talking about earlier who can accept it that the CIA killed JFK, but 9/11 hits too close to home for you so thats too scary for you to deal with and you only see what you want to see on that event since unlike with JFK,you are close minded when it comes to that event and in denial the same way the magic bullet theorists around the country are on the jfk assassination.

Last edited:
People don't get paid to post. Don't worry though. Even if they were no could possibly think you are. Conspirathize on.....

Hey, according to many, I get paid big bucks to come in here and slap you around so I must be very good at it. According to some, I've been doing it for 10 years now....probably the length of time since you were scheduled to exit puberty but missed the bus.

Not sure how just asking you what you think happened and expecting you to recite it on a message board is "turning the table" on anyone. Unless you're like some here who, once they lay out their scenario, can't believe it themselves.

I answered pretty cleanly. When you gun the engine in a car, the unsecured occupants are thrust backwards into their seats. When one of them is lifeless, there is no muscle command given to keep your head upright, sit up straight etc...

As for as "not matching"...Ms. Kennedy was actually halfway out of the vehicle reaching for her husband's ear on the trunk...you don't think that is indicative of a car lurching forward. A secret service agent was trying to mount the back of the vehicle at the same time and had to try again to make up for the increase in speed. It matches perfectly.

Where you're having a problem with a logical explanation (for someone "just asking a question"--you seem pretty dis-interested in answers) is that you can't fathom two events happening at once; dead President, accelerating automobile.

Oh puh-leeze. Rimjob has agreed with Oliver Stone's version of events AND a jerkoff that came in here and claimed the driver of the limo that JFK was the assassin. He agrees with both versions.

If you want to have a keen insight into Rimjob's modus operandi; ask him about the 48 videos that explain 9/11; all of which contradict one another.[/QUOTE

I am not having a problem with a logical explanation I just haven't got one yet, your answers contradict each other and are idiotic at best. As fare as you slapping me around not on your best day. You on the other hand have had your ass handed to you. Rimlob or Koo Koo would one of you please put up the vid of JFK getting that bullet to the front of his head maybe this bitch will look at it. I cant post it haven't been here long enough yet. Bitch Take your head out of your ass and open your eyes.

if you ever actually researched the jfk case EXHAUSTIVELY, not just some,you would know stones movie is extremely accurate.:cuckoo: that stone,unlike the warren commssion,actually researched the case and looked at BOTH sides not just one side of the coi which is all the warren commission did.

that his film was based off this researcher in texas who exhaustively researched the case night and day when he wasnt working or sleeping for over 3 decades devoting his entire life to it acquiring thousands of documents over the years on it.he died in the mid 90's but that was where stone got all his documentation from was that researcher in texas.

I was at a conference one time in dallas and met that researcher shortly before he died and when someone asked him how accurate the film was,he answered about 95%.

I guess that dedicated researchers opinion means nothing to you though just like it doesnt with candyass.:cuckoo: oh and if you ever bothered to do exhaustive research,you would know that both versions ARE correct.that there was a man behind the fence firing a rifle but that was just a diversion to get everybodys attention away from greer.:cuckoo:

People like you,hurt the cause of truthers fighting for justice in the JFK case.Its one thing to call these paid shills like candyass names cause thats all they are worthy of.Going around calling people like myself and Koko,handjob and koo koo,you just hurt the cause.:rolleyes:

Oh and mayby koko will put up that video you ask,But I wont because if your immaturity displayed here calling us koo koo and handjob.

YOU are as stupid as candyass is because like him,you tell lies in the fact 1.Nobody has come on here and said you are paid to slap him around and crap like that except maybe paid agents like him himself whom I have on ignore,2nd-you lie as well in the fact that there are only like a couple of videos in there in those 48 videos that dont say the same thing as the others, a couple others endorce the lies of the government so if it was ME who made that site,I would exclude those 4 or so but its not my site kid.:cuckoo:

and last of all.3rd,you got memory and reading comprehension problems in the fact I have said here at LEAST two times dont give this troll the attention he seeks replying to him making it PERFECTLY clear,they NEVER watch videos cause they know they are cornered and cat refute the facts only seeing what they WANT to see.remember those words and remember when I posted this?

you want to be an idiot and feed these paid government trolls here?go ahead.i myself have a life son.I dont suffer fools.:cuckoo:

you keep feeding this troll who knows just as well as we do it was a conspiracy giving him the attention he seeks so you are just as much of an idiot he is not worth my time anymore and someone I should also add to my ignore list the fact you have to get into this childish name calling with me and koko.that is unless you can be mature enough to offer an apology which I dont see happening based off your posts.

If you cant do so,the only difference between that troll and him,is HE gets paid,while your a non paid troll if you cant be mature enough to offer an apology.

You are obviously one of those people I was talking about earlier who can accept it that the CIA killed JFK, but 9/11 hits too close to home for you so thats too scary for you to deal with and you only see what you want to see on that event since unlike with JFK,you are close minded when it comes to that event and in denial the same way the magic bullet theorists
around the country are on the jfk assassination.

Well sir you are wrong about one thing at least. I am man enough to offer a apology. I was just messing with you and for that I do apologias.

As fare as 9/11 go's I know who didn't do it.

You are obviously one of those people I was talking about earlier who can accept it that the CIA killed JFK, but 9/11 hits too close to home for you so thats too scary for you to deal with and you only see what you want to see on that event since unlike with JFK,you are close minded when it comes to that event and in denial the same way the magic bullet theorists
around the country are on the jfk assassination.

Well sir you are wrong about one thing at least. I am man enough to offer a apology. I was just messing with you and for that I do apologias.

Oh.Okay.Im sorry as well for jumping to conclusions.It sure didnt sound like you were messing with me since you said I believe in both Stones version and that the driver did it though which I just gave a sound good reasoning WHY i do that agent candyass will ignore..hee hee

you also mentioned my 48 videos on 9/11 saying they all contradict each other,but I guess you were just quoting agent candyass? since thats obviously a lie and he is like dick nixon and slick willie clinton,incapable of opening his mouth without lying.:D

you really need to work on your sarcasm.normally i can spot it, but your not very good at it in the fact you sounded very serious there in all your posts.just a thought.

oh and sicne we are talking 9/11,just as in the JFK case,the CIA and mossad did it.they are the reason why the world is in a mess.nothing wil ever change till those organizations and many others in the states like the FBI,NSA are abolished.

this is the last time I am going to mention this,dont keep replying to the posts of candyass.he is just seekign attention from people and yoru taking his bait giving it to him.He knows as well as we do the CIA killed him,yet you keep taking his bait.this is the last time I am going to bother posting this to you.

Oh.Okay.Im sorry as well for jumping to conclusions.It sure didnt sound like you were messing with me since you said I believe in both Stones version and that the driver did it though which I just gave a sound good reasoning WHY i do that agent candyass will ignore..hee hee

you also mentioned my 48 videos on 9/11 saying they all contradict each other,but I guess you were just quoting agent candyass? since thats obviously a lie and he is like dick nixon and slick willie clinton,incapable of opening his mouth without lying.:D

you really need to work on your sarcasm.normally i can spot it, but your not very good at it in the fact you sounded very serious there in all your posts.just a thought.

oh and sicne we are talking 9/11,just as in the JFK case,the CIA and mossad did it.they are the reason why the world is in a mess.nothing wil ever change till those organizations and many others in the states like the FBI,NSA are abolished.

this is the last time I am going to mention this,dont keep replying to the posts of candyass.he is just seekign attention from people and yoru taking his bait giving it to him.He knows as well as we do the CIA killed him,yet you keep taking his bait.this is the last time I am going to bother posting this to you.

I think you have some of this mixed up I never said anything about you and 48 vids or about Stone and the driver. You might need to go back and take a look at that.

19 hijackers ya right.

Best thread ever!!!!! Where'd you go ranfwnk or whatever your name is????

I have a real job witch some times doesn't allow me the time. Unlike you I do not get paid to post.

Well, you're not as good at it as I am. Keep working at it though, in a few decades, you may be half as good as I am. And it's serious secondary income so keep at it. You've definitely mastered humor; you're the funniest guy around.

Last edited:
People don't get paid to post. Don't worry though. Even if they were no could possibly think you are. Conspirathize on.....

ahh the naive that dont get it that we got paid government agents at this site.

No I just have a brain so do tell. Where are these elusive jobs you refer to?

They recruit us while we're still in the womb. It's classified stuff that involves the study of dolphins and whale communications.

I think you have some of this mixed up I never said anything about you and 48 vids or about Stone and the driver. You might need to go back and take a look at that.

19 hijackers ya right.

Here he is vouching for the driver-shooting-the-president theory:
for a long time I thought it might be from the sewer drain there but it was really the the secret service driver Bill Greer.He had CIA connections.Seven eleven has exposed him on this thread here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...assination-who-s-who-on-the-grassy-knoll.html

Ignoring that if you suggest such malarkey you have to account for the deafening sound of a gunshot and the powder residue that would be, like, everywhere.

Feel free to ask him about his co-vouching for the Oliver Stone movie JFK.

PS: Attempt to master the quote feature before you say someone else is "not very good at this"

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of a car you have but to get your head to snap back like that your going to need some big horse power.
Such as a Presidential limo.

Likely because it was going in that direction anyway just before he was shot and didn't have any further control over the extremity.

She wasn't shot and was facing the other way.

Don't be silly.

Don't know if you have seen that part of the footage but you can clearly see when the bullet hit and his head snapped back.

Would you at least agree that one is not mutually exclusive of the other? I mean, someone can get shot without their head snapping back and someone can have their head snap back without being shot...right?

Okay.

So we know the car sped up at some point to get JFK out of the area; agreed?

Is it totally impossible that if you have a lifeless body in the back seat of a car that a car lurching forward as it is accelerating would cause the body's head to lurch backward?

Set a styrofoam cup on the dashboard with water in it and gun the engine. It will lurch backward.

If you look at the video, instead of making it fit your assumptions, you will see that the president's head snaps back from what appears to be the bullet impact (from the spray you see at the time his head jerks back) and since no one else in the car seems to have had their head jerked back or the fact the the car does not seem to speed up at that time, I would think you are trying to spread disinformation to those who do not question what they see or read. The world is full of people like you, trying to persuade others that left is right and day is night. I ask you a question, and you keep trying to say "believe me" but you give no clear evidence to dispute what one can see with their own eyes. Take off you blinders and look again.

nixjfk.gif

Here is a .gif of both the SS agent having to genuflect to get on the back of the car that is speeding up and Jackie losing her balance as the driver speeds up as well.

What you have to understand is that at this point, the President is dead though the official announcement doesn't occur until much later. Oswald's fatal head shot takes place split seconds before the momentum of the car affects JFK's body.

Again, I ask you;

Did the President suffer a fatal head shot? The answer is yes.

Did the limo speed up? The answer is yes.

Was the President in the limo, lifeless, when it sped up? The answer is yes.

Your question was why did the head snap backwards; the above explains it. If you don't believe me, ask your wife if it's okay for you to put some cantaloupes on the passenger side floor board of your car. Accelerate the same car from 5-10 mph to 60 mph and report what happens to the melons. They roll backwards. Essentially, the President's head responded the same way.

Such as a Presidential limo.

Likely because it was going in that direction anyway just before he was shot and didn't have any further control over the extremity.

She wasn't shot and was facing the other way.

Don't be silly.

Would you at least agree that one is not mutually exclusive of the other? I mean, someone can get shot without their head snapping back and someone can have their head snap back without being shot...right?

Okay.

So we know the car sped up at some point to get JFK out of the area; agreed?

Is it totally impossible that if you have a lifeless body in the back seat of a car that a car lurching forward as it is accelerating would cause the body's head to lurch backward?

Set a styrofoam cup on the dashboard with water in it and gun the engine. It will lurch backward.

If you look at the video, instead of making it fit your assumptions, you will see that the president's head snaps back from what appears to be the bullet impact (from the spray you see at the time his head jerks back) and since no one else in the car seems to have had their head jerked back or the fact the the car does not seem to speed up at that time, I would think you are trying to spread disinformation to those who do not question what they see or read. The world is full of people like you, trying to persuade others that left is right and day is night. I ask you a question, and you keep trying to say "believe me" but you give no clear evidence to dispute what one can see with their own eyes. Take off you blinders and look again.

nixjfk.gif

Here is a .gif of both the SS agent having to genuflect to get on the back of the car that is speeding up and Jackie losing her balance as the driver speeds up as well.

What you have to understand is that at this point, the President is dead though the official announcement doesn't occur until much later. Oswald's fatal head shot takes place split seconds before the momentum of the car affects JFK's body.

Again, I ask you;

Your question was why did the head snap backwards; the above explains it. If you don't believe me, ask your wife if it's okay for you to put some cantaloupes on the passenger side floor board of your car. Accelerate the same car from 5-10 mph to 60 mph and report what happens to the melons. They roll backwards. Essentially, the President's head responded the same way.

hey cindy simpeton, the dar sped up after kennedy head exploded, try and keep your shit strait

nixjfk.gif

Again, I ask you;

hey cindy simpeton, the dar sped up after kennedy head exploded, try and keep your shit strait

And his head moved back and to the left after Oswald's fatal head shot too.

If shit were brains, you'd be Fort Knox.

nixjfk.gif

Again, I ask you;

speaking of simpletons, whats a dar?

two farts in a row from the agent trolls.

01-26-2014, 08:43 AM
Remove user from ignore listcandycorn
This message is hidden because candycorn is on your ignore list.

View Post 01-26-2014, 09:17 AM

View Post 01-26-2014, 09:40 AM

three farts in a row from candyass before this.

Forum List

Back