JFK Assassination: Doesn't it seem strange???

that's you're and you're wrong.
your theorizing is based on a false and unprovable premise...

Unprovable?
The gun was crap and Oswald was a bad shot...that's the premise! Do you deny that fact?
yes there is no quantifiable evidence to back that up just specious speculation.
Oswald was an ex marine all marines must be marksman or they wash out of boot camp.
it's a basic requirement.
how do I know ?.....my dad was a DI AND a top marksman.

My grandfather was a Marine in the Korean War in that era... He sucked at shooting. Oswald earned the rank of marksman...that's the lowest acceptable. Also, the gun could have NEVER fired all those shots and the ballistics evidence proves that

Unprovable?
The gun was crap and Oswald was a bad shot...that's the premise! Do you deny that fact?
yes there is no quantifiable evidence to back that up just specious speculation.
Oswald was an ex marine all marines must be marksman or they wash out of boot camp.

My grandfather was a Marine in the Korean War in that era... He sucked at shooting. Oswald earned the rank of marksman...that's the lowest acceptable. Also, the gun could have NEVER fired all those shots and the ballistics evidence proves that
false! several tests have been done and debunked that claim, whether or not you believe it.

false! several tests have been done and debunked that claim, whether or not you believe it.

After trying many many times with expert snipers...

After trying many many times with expert snipers...
and? Oswald or whoever missed too.

and? Oswald or whoever missed too.

Even you have doubts!
Many many times to get ONE set that fits the time frame...
false...

We can sit hear yelling false at each other with our thumps up are ass waiting for judgment day without accomplishing anything more than evading boredom temporarily, but we could provide links to facts and accomplish something. That is why, before talking a man so uneducated in the JFK Assassination I will recommend reading "Who Really Killed JFK" by Dr. Jerome Corsi, "They Killed our President" by Jesse Ventura or "Rush to Judgement" by Mark Lane...

Even you have doubts!
false...

We can sit hear yelling false at each other with our thumps up are ass waiting for judgment day without accomplishing anything more than evading boredom temporarily, but we could provide links to facts and accomplish something. That is why, before talking a man so uneducated in the JFK Assassination I will recommend reading "Who Really Killed JFK" by Dr. Jerome Corsi, "They Killed our President" by Jesse Ventura or "Rush to Judgement" by Mark Lane...

I've read the books except for Ventura's.

They raise questions but give few answers. Basically what you've done here.

Question; where are these curtain rods that he supposedly brought to work with him that morning? Nobody ever found them?

Question; why did he take such strange actions after the assassination when nobody else that worked there did?

Unprovable?

My grandfather was a Marine in the Korean War in that era... He sucked at shooting. Oswald earned the rank of marksman...that's the lowest acceptable.

Also, the gun could have NEVER fired all those shots and the ballistics evidence proves that

Here is a video of about 8 guys doing it..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovyEqfR8Hg]JFK Assassination Oswald CBS Mannlicher Carcano Rifle Test 1967 - YouTube[/ame]

Question; where are these curtain rods that he supposedly brought to work with him that morning? Nobody ever found them?

Question; why did he take such strange actions after the assassination when nobody else that worked there did?

Oh, is think he was involved, but did not fire the fatal shot

My grandfather was a Marine in the Korean War in that era... He sucked at shooting. Oswald earned the rank of marksman...that's the lowest acceptable.

Also, the gun could have NEVER fired all those shots and the ballistics evidence proves that

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovyEqfR8Hg]JFK Assassination Oswald CBS Mannlicher Carcano Rifle Test 1967 - YouTube[/ame]

"All of these men are experienced with bolt action rifles"
"The results varied"
Etc

That is why, before talking a man so uneducated in the JFK Assassination I will recommend reading "Who Really Killed JFK" by Dr. Jerome Corsi

Jerome Corsi of Whirled Nuts Daily and the "Where's the Birth Certificate" book that was released about a week after the long-form birth certificate was released fame? Yeah, he's a reliable source... for a good laugh. :lol:

Oh, is think he was involved, but did not fire the fatal shot

That sentence doesn't make any sense.

"All of these men are experienced with bolt action rifles"
"The results varied"
Etc

You just said the gun (rifle) could have NEVER fired all of the shots. I just showed you 8 guys pulling off what you said could NEVER happen.

If you were someone in the audience looking at what you just said could NEVER happen vs the proof that 8 guys just did it...would you look upon the rest of your "facts" as somewhat suspect?

Even you have doubts!
false...

Jesse Ventura? Educated? Like most CTs you take liberties with the truth to serve your pre-conceived conclusion.

Jesse Ventura makes good points...

I said that OSWALD could not have made those shots IN THE TIME FRAME WITH THAT RIFLE...

8 guys just got off the shots...you saw the video, right?

Are you going to state that a man you never met so you have no first hand knowledge of, who was at least familiar with the weapon--he owned the bloody thing, could not have hit a target 2 out of 3 times on a clear day when the target was moving in what almost amounts to a straight line at 10-15 mph?

If so, you should read more books; start with Dr. Seuss because you have very little real world knowledge about the subject matter.

Jesse Ventura makes good points...

I said that OSWALD could not have made those shots IN THE TIME FRAME WITH THAT RIFLE...

8 guys just got off the shots...you saw the video, right?

Are you going to state that a man you never met so you have no first hand knowledge of, who was at least familiar with the weapon--he owned the bloody thing, could not have hit a target 2 out of 3 times on a clear day when the target was moving in what almost amounts to a straight line at 10-15 mph?

If so, you should read more books; start with Dr. Seuss because you have very little real world knowledge about the subject matter.

8 Snipers...
Also, the doctor who worked on Kennedy said that the shot came from the front and ballistics evidence says it all...

Even you have doubts!
false...

the book you just listed are why you are ignorant of the facts...sorry but that's not an educated pov...
besides....you might want want to read any of the hundreds books about the jfk assassination written before the 21 century...

Forum List

Back