JFK - 58 years and still hiding

Wrong as usual Allen. Stop trying to cover up your grandpa’s crimes.
Wrong as usual Allen. Stop trying to cover up your grandpa’s crimes.
I am correct leee harvey.

You know nothing about this and it is long since proven Oswald could and did shoot that weapon and killed Kennedy alone. He did so in less than 7 second which was an easy string of shots.

You are owned and proven wrong as always by EVIDENCE

No brains either.
Yet you stil have no evidence and are proven wrong every time.

Hating the state does not peove the state killed Kennedy you idiot.

That is always the end of whatever argument you make. THE STASTE IS BAD THE STATE IS BAD THE STATE IS BAD

Not an argument and not evidence you drooling moron

I am correct leee harvey.

You know nothing about this and it is long since proven Oswald could and did shoot that weapon and killed Kennedy alone. He did so in less than 7 second which was an easy string of shots.

You are owned and proven wrong as always by EVIDENCE
Oh Allen you know you can’t help but lie, your grandpappy taught you well.

Last edited:
Oh Allen you know you can’t help but lie, your grandpappy taught you do well.
Hey lee Harvey I stated facts and proved that you are the only liar here.

I learned that at school which is something you missed until I started to educate your dumbass.\

As always you lie and are my bitch and every one knows that

Hey lee Harvey I stated facts and proved that you are the only liar here.

I learned that at school which is something you missed until I started to educate your dumbass.\

As always you lie and are my bitch and every one knows that
Everything you know is wrong, just like your grandpa’s buddy Bill Casey said.

Hey Allen, you must have met Casey. What was he like?

William%2BCasey.jpg

William%2BCasey.jpg
Hey Lee the evidence proves me right and destroys all of your stupid claims.

How does it feel to be my bitch and proven wrong every time?

Hey Lee the evidence proves me right and destroys all of your stupid claims.

How does it feel to be my bitch and proven wrong every time?
Wow! What a hunk of REAL MAN you must be. What POWER you must feel as you walk away from an internet debate, knowing deep in you heart that you've WON something that day! Shit, I wish I was half as cool as you!

Wow! What a hunk of REAL MAN you must be. What POWER you must feel as you walk away from an internet debate, knowing deep in you heart that you've WON something that day! Shit, I wish I was half as cool as you!
whats really comical about the about Allens grandson is he has the logic if he gets the last post in which he always makesa point of doing,that he won the debate.he is always deperate to get ANYBODY to listen to him which is why he talks to himself all the time posting to people in the first person who have him on ignore.scary stuff that cannot be denied.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

we KNEW it was just a matter of time before the kid that lives in his parents basement found this thread.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Allen dulles the third as always is desperatly grasping at straws.lol
You aqre projecting.

You have long since been proven to be the basement dwelling zit faced vigin who can only sling shit in defeat

So you are teaming up with those other two losers?

They need the help

William%2BCasey.jpg
He was once a patient in a hospital where I worked. He was an asshole but he gave the nursing staff huge boxes of Dilettante Chocolates.

Forum List

Back