JFK - 58 years and still hiding

This just in…….

The moon landing was real
Elvis is really dead

I believe it’s still on the New York Time best sellers FICTION list.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: so very true
Case Closed is also a good best sellers book on the FICTION list.

rigtwinger can only sling shit in cry in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:laughing0301: I wonder where that child the bot soupnazi is,you would think being locked in his parents basement at home,his obsession over this,he would have been here a long time ago.must have ahrd time thinking of some lies to come up with to post.:laughing0301:

Then why won’t the government release all their files, if the patsy acted alone?

Mainly because the CIA and FBI doesn't want it revealed their ties to Oswald prior to the assassination.

No, neither agency had anything to do with the assassination but their links to Oswald are still considered deeply embarrassing.

After all these years our government still refuses to release the information. Just as Don protected the CIA, so does Joe.

View attachment 567116
CIA continues to conceal JFK assassination files. But here’s what we do know | Opinion BY JEFFERSON MORLEY UPDATED NOVEMBER 21, 2021 8:03 PM

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article256018857.html#storylink=cpy

Biden postpones release of JFK assassination files, citing pandemic-related delays​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ination-files-citing-pandemic-related-delays/
JFK says, “I need this now like I need a hole in the head.”

JFK says, “I need this now like I need a hole in the head.”

JFKs actual last words

Nellie Connally, the First Lady of Texas, turned to Kennedy, who was sitting behind her, and commented, "Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you". Kennedy's reply – "No, you certainly can't" – were his last words.

JFKs actual last words

Nellie Connally, the First Lady of Texas, turned to Kennedy, who was sitting behind her, and commented, "Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you". Kennedy's reply – "No, you certainly can't" – were his last words.
His last words before he was assassinated by a cabal of criminals, who have yet to face justice.

Why won’t they release all their files AFTER 58 FUCKING YEARS?

I know you’ll continue to ignore this question, as you’ve ignored all the facts about this event that prove a conspiracy occurred.
Wow even pooper,papagergio who has always had his head up wrongwingers ass agrees with you,the world must be coming to an end the fact that pooper even thinks cia shill wrongwinger is lying,maybe pooper has finally come around as well thst the nfi is every bit as much fixed as elections are and just as corrupt.never thought the day would come when he would not have his head up wrongwingers ass,miracles do occur after all. :auiqs.jpg:

So what’s the story on that Papageorgio
Wow even pooper,papagergio who has always had his head up wrongwingers ass agrees with you,the world must be coming to an end the fact that pooper even thinks cia shill wrongwinger is lying,maybe pooper has finally come around as well thst the nfi is every bit as much fixed as elections are and just as corrupt.never thought the day would come when he would not have his head up wrongwingers ass,miracles do occur after all. :auiqs.jpg:
so what’s the story on this Papageorgio

Yes I know Papageorgio but I am taking you off ignore now fir THIS thread to address thst post why fir the first time in your life,you actually don’t have your head up wrongwingers ass. :auiqs.jpg: I know I will regret taking you off ignore briefly to read your reply sense you probably won’t address the question but you got to take gambles in life sometimes. You actually agreed with gipper on something me and him have both been saying for years thst our government is evil and has been lying to the people about many things such as the jfk assassination for decades.I never imagined YOU of all people would actually agree with gipper in my life sense he was telling cia paid shill wrongwinger thst and yet you liked gippers post even though he was putting down your hero,the world must be coming to and end.

wow there’s hope for you yet,if you actually agree with gipper that our government is corrupt and your hero wrongwinger is acting like a juvenile idiot which is the norm fir him,maybe there is hope you will accept it as well the NFL is as evil and corrupt as our government is.better late than never.

Last edited:
as always wrongwinger gets his ass handed to him on a platter and this is what he is doing while being checkmated and taken to school by everyone here same as the other magic bullet theorists.:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 568015
This is what wrongwinger keeps doing in defeat,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is from all the as beatings gipper has given him on this thread :auiqs.jpg:wrongwinger is so cute in diapers.very photogenic :auiqs.jpg:

Yes I know Papageorgio but I am taking you off ignore now fir THIS thread to address thst post why fir the first time in your life,you actually don’t have your head up wrongwingers ass. :auiqs.jpg: I know I will regret taking you off ignore briefly to read your reply sense you probably won’t address the question but you got to take gambles in life sometimes. You actually agreed with gipper on something me and him have both been saying for years thst our government is evil and has been lying to the people about many things such as the jfk assassination for decades.I never imagined YOU of all people would actually agree with gipper in my life sense he was telling cia paid shill wrongwinger thst and yet you liked gippers post even though he was putting down your hero,the world must be coming to and end.

wow there’s hope for you yet,if you actually agree with gipper that our government is corrupt and your hero wrongwinger is acting like a juvenile idiot which is the norm fir him,maybe there is hope you will accept it as well the NFL is as evil and corrupt as our government is.better late than never.
Put me back on ignore, I’m not going to answer any question from you.

Forum List

Back