Jews, Israel push to ban alternative views of Holocaust on Internet

Is it just me, or have all the posts by louie, fanger, monti, and others all started to sound the same lately? Almost like they're coming from the same person. Or am I just late in noticing this.

On topic, I say this because of the several threads louie either started or bumped about this same subject, just with a tiny enough twist to maybe escape being duplicate threads by the mods.
When things start to sound the same to you from various posters it could be you start to see the truth
""Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill

When those various posters represent a small cabal of insensately angry Jew haters, there is hardly any "twoof" to be realized.

A lot of love in this thread. The OP seems like a nice guy. Heil Hitler!

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder if the OP refuses to use the many wonderful medicines created by Jewish and Israeli researchers. I'm guessing...NO. How many live-saving medicines have the sheep-fucking, ragheads created? How about...NONE.

IN 1998, AN ARTICLE APPEARED IN THE jOURNAL OF HISTORICAL REVIEW (IHR) penned by Mark Weber, titled “Jewish Group Demands More Anti-Revisionist Laws.” At that time, only five or six European countries had holocaust denial or hatred incitement laws. Now that number is 19 (virtually all), plus the European Union. Joining them are Israel, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.

This is all due to the lobbying of Jewish groups, because, they say, “Jews' rights are best protected in open and tolerant democracies that actively prosecute all forms of racial and religious hatred." But why should conducting research into the Holocaust and finding reason to have an alternative view be considered “hatred”? Only because Jews fear such views will spread if the public has the opportunity to learn what these researchers have found.
Jews, Israel push to ban alternative views of Holocaust on Internet | Carolyn Yeager

Jews%2B-%2Bholocaust%2Blies.jpg
"holocaust myth"...LOL what a freak. I bet you stay indoors during daylight hours. More proof that most Palestinian supporters are mentally deranged dirtbags.

Is it just me, or have all the posts by louie, fanger, monti, and others all started to sound the same lately? Almost like they're coming from the same person. Or am I just late in noticing this.

On topic, I say this because of the several threads louie either started or bumped about this same subject, just with a tiny enough twist to maybe escape being duplicate threads by the mods.
Yup, I've pointed this out many times. Monte is for sure Louie, and Monte is actually a sock of someone before, like Sherryl. Notice "she" disappeared after humiliating herself a few times. It's pretty obvious, because they all repeat the same shit, over and over. This board does not have the ability to detect all socks. The technology to avoid detection is fairly accessible.

One of the best ways to fight antisemitism is to tell these free speech hating assholes to fuck off and to become active to remove all holocaust denial laws from so called free nations. There is absolutely no need at all for these ridiculous laws, let alone locking up scholars and historians for researching and then writing about what they have learned.

Truth needs no laws to define it and actually serves quite the opposite purpose.

One of the best ways to fight antisemitism is to tell these free speech hating assholes to fuck off and to become active to remove all holocaust denial laws from so called free nations. There is absolutely no need at all for these ridiculous laws, let alone locking up scholars and historians for researching and then writing about what they have learned.

Truth needs no laws to define it and actually serves quite the opposite purpose.

You should bring up the topic of free nations and secular laws during Friday prayers at your madrassah.

*sigh* This again.
There is no doubt that Jewish Germans were persecuted in Germany in the 1930’s, including incarceration, brutality and killings, a fact that is beyond rational dispute. There is no doubt that Hitler and his regime wanted all Jewish Germans to leave Germany one way or another, this is evident from contemporary speeches, documents and other recorded events. There is no doubt that after the invasions of Poland and the USSR, the Germans found themselves in control of large native Jewish populations and it is a fact that by 1945 large numbers of these people, along with political prisoners, homosexuals, gypsies and others had been killed or had died whilst under German control.

After the war, the surviving perpetrators were tried and convicted of crimes against Humanity and the survivors from all the above groups either returned home or migrated to other countries to make new lives for themselves and until the 1960’s nobody really cared about what had happened.

Then, as Norman Fincklestein states, a Holocaust™ Industry was created to bolster American support for their “bulwark” against the “Muslim-Communist” hordes (that was before they were re-titled “Islamo-facsists” after the fall of the USSR), Israel.

He states, amongst other things..."Holocaust awareness," the respected Israeli writer Boas Evron observes, is actually "an official propagandistic indoctrination, a churning out of slogans and a false view of the world, the real aim of which is not at all an understanding of the past, but a manipulation of the present." In and of itself, the Nazi holocaust does not serve any particular political agenda. It can just as easily motivate dissent from as support for Israeli policy. Refracted through an ideological prism, however, "the memory of the Nazi extermination" came to serve — in Evron's words — "as a powerful tool in the hands of the Israeli leadership and Jews abroad. The Nazi holocaust became The Holocaust.

Two central dogmas underpin the Holocaust framework:
(1) The Holocaust marks a categorically unique historical event;
(2) The Holocaust marks the climax of an irrational, eternal Gentile hatred of Jews.

Neither of these dogmas figured at all in public discourse before the June 1967 war; and, although they became the centerpieces of Holocaust literature, neither figures at all in genuine scholarship on the Nazi holocaust. On the other hand, both dogmas draw on important strands in Judaism and Zionism.

In the aftermath of World War II, the Nazi holocaust was not cast as a uniquely Jewish — let alone a historically unique — event. Organized American Jewry in particular was at pains to place it in a universalist context. After the June war, however, the Nazi Final Solution was radically reframed. "The first and most important claim that emerged from the 1967 war and became emblematic of American Judaism," Jacob Neusner recalls, was that "the Holocaust . . . was unique, without parallel in human history." In an illuminating essay, historian David Stannard ridicules the "small industry of Holocaust hagiographers arguing for the uniqueness of the Jewish experience with all the energy and ingenuity of theological zealots." The uniqueness dogma, after all, makes no sense.”

I personally have no doubt that huge numbers of innocents, regardless of their religious affiliation or ethnicity were murdered by the Nazi regime, before and during WW2 and this subject 60 years on, needs researching objectively in depth. This cannot happen if there are laws made that stifle such research. If people want to deny this ever happened, fine, but they should be able to present their evidence and those who disagree with them should be able to refute their arguments. That way we will eventually get at what actually happened.

Those who use Holocaust denial as an excuse to vent their hatred of Jewish people or to promote neo-Nazism, by whitewashing the past are a separate case entirely, but does criminalising them really help? Much better to ridicule them, in my view. Holocaust Denial is as bad as the Holocaust industry that promotes it. Laws that deny the deniers, only serve to strengthen their arguments; fortunately there are still 184 countries in the world that don’t have Holocaust denial laws.

I wonder if the OP refuses to use the many wonderful medicines created by Jewish and Israeli researchers. I'm guessing...NO. How many live-saving medicines have the sheep-fucking, ragheads created? How about...NONE.

I wonder how many medicines Arab Jews (Mizrahi Jews) had created?

Had Ashkenazi Jews not mixed with European, it's highly doubtful they would have amounted to as much.

My father's entire family were killed in the Holocaust. His niece was smashed against a tree and had her head bashed out. Prior to that, when the family had been in hiding, the little girl asked the kind Gentile who hid them, "Why can the cat go outside but not us?" My dad's father and mother and little brother were evacuated to a concentration camp. My dad could not talk about them without choking up. One of his sisters committed suicide. The other sister and brother-in-law joined the partisans, but they were eventually caught and executed. Anyway, what does this disgusting Holocaust denial have to do with the I/P conflict?

Would you and your Father like to find out what really happened to his family? no you cant ask, cant debate facts from fiction, prohibited from separating propaganda from Truth, by Law, does that sound like nothing to hide?

My father's entire family were killed in the Holocaust. His niece was smashed against a tree and had her head bashed out. Prior to that, when the family had been in hiding, the little girl asked the kind Gentile who hid them, "Why can the cat go outside but not us?" My dad's father and mother and little brother were evacuated to a concentration camp. My dad could not talk about them without choking up. One of his sisters committed suicide. The other sister and brother-in-law joined the partisans, but they were eventually caught and executed. Anyway, what does this disgusting Holocaust denial have to do with the I/P conflict?
How would you know that and even if true, which I doubt based on the fact you lie here regulary, let's not forget who started that war...

upload_2017-6-2_15-26-11.jpeg

The Jewish Declaration of War
on Nazi Germany
The Economic Boycott of 1933

Article from The Barnes Review, Jan./Feb. 2001, pp. 41-45.
The Barnes Review, 645 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Suite 100, Washington D.C. 20003, USA.
By M. Raphael Johnson, Ph.D., assistant editor of TBR;
published here with kind permission from TBR.
This digitized version © 2002 by The Scriptorium.

jdecwardayexp.jpg

jdecwarsmuntermyer.jpg
Few people know the facts about the singular event that helped spark what ultimately became known as World War II - the international Jewish declaration of war on Germany shortly after Adolf Hitler came to power and well before any official German government sanctions or reprisals against Jews were carried out. The March 24, 1933 issue of The Daily Express of London (shown above) described how Jewish leaders, in combination with powerful international Jewish financial interests, had launched a boycott of Germany for the express purpose of crippling her already precarious economy in the hope of bringing down the new Hitler regime. It was only then that Germany struck back in response. Thus, if truth be told, it was the worldwide Jewish leadership - not the Third Reich - that effectively fired the first shot in the Second World War. Prominent New York attorney Samuel Untermyer (above right) was one of the leading agitators in the war against Germany, describing the Jewish campaign as nothing less than a "holy war."
Long before the Hitler government began restricting the rights of the German Jews, the leaders of the worldwide Jewish community formally declared war on the "New Germany" at a time when the U.S. government and even the Jewish leaders in Germany were urging caution in dealing with the new Hitler regime.

The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany: The Economic Boycott of 1933. M. Raphael Johnson, Ph.D.

did his niece look like this?

Warning graphic photo

Look away

gaza child head blown off - Google Search:
Israelis did this

Last edited:
^^^^^^ Too graphic.......Please delete. .... :cool:
Yeah, while I agree, it shows the zionist mentality perfectly, that's pretty fucked. I could just imagine how the parents felt having to look at that.

Wow!

The International Red Cross was stationed in all German labour, internment, concentration and prison camps throughout World War Two. The Red Cross were never given access to any Russian camps before, during or after World War Two. At his trials in Canada, during the 1980s and 1990s, Professor Ernst Zundel finally got the Red Cross to release their records from the German camps despite strong Israeli objections. The Red Cross records seem to suggest that there were no gas chambers, and a total of 271,301 died during World War Two in these camps, mostly from typhus.

In a letter to the US State Department dated November 22nd 1944 The Red Cross, who were stationed in all the camps, stated : “We have not been able to discover any trace of installations for exterminating civilian prisoners.”
Holocaust Or Holohoax 05: Twenty-One Amazing Facts

Forum List

Back