Jews, Israel push to ban alternative views of Holocaust on Internet

I wonder if I will survive the Holocaust.
You're a bigmouth Syrian refugee with ties to Assad's regime hiding in Germany. What Holocaust are you talking about?
My German holo-guilt weighs so heavy on my shoulders, I fear the breakdown is not far away.

You are not capable of feeling guilt, that much is true. In past posts, you have stated that you support Assad, whose troops throw chemicals on children.

You're a bigmouth Syrian refugee with ties to Assad's regime hiding in Germany. What Holocaust are you talking about?
My German holo-guilt weighs so heavy on my shoulders, I fear the breakdown is not far away.

You are not capable of feeling guilt, that much is true. In past posts, you have stated that you support Assad, whose troops throw chemicals on children.
One more regime slave repeating al-Qaeda propaganda. Have you no heart? In addition you want to blame the holocaust on me. Listen, I didn´t do it so go fuck yourself.

One more regime slave repeating al-Qaeda propaganda. Have you no heart? In addition you want to blame the holocaust on me. Listen, I didn´t do it so go fuck yourself.
You do know that Assad's father was a Baathist dog who along with other Arab Baathist leaders allied himself with the Nazis, don't you?

You do know that Assad's father was a Baathist dog who along with other Arab Baathist leaders allied himself with the Nazis, don't you?
Quite funny. There was no Baathism at this time.

Quite funny. There was no Baathism at this time.
It's OK, it's just Rude-eeee, making things up to fuel his hate fantasies, hardly worth the effort to respond to him.

In 1947 Michel Aflaq, a Christian, founded the Arab Baathist Movement. It was a secular ideology and leftist, the opposite of Nazism.

"Liberty is not a luxury in the life of the nation but its basis and its essence and its meaning". ”
— Aflaq in a speech dated to 1959

Forum List

Back