Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

The more radical Islamists suffer the better I feel. Already explained what happened with the Liberty. Do you have dementia?
How did Israel's premediated murder of 34 Americans deter radical Islamists, Loon?
Why do you hate me because I am Jewish? Why do you deny the Holocaust? So evil.
I have not seen George post about denying the Holocaust but am I wrong
He is making shit up so I am too...that’s the game.

He's not making things up. You should try to be honest about Zionist behavior in Palestine.
Funny how you never mentioned all the pales suicide bombers - which is why Israel had to build the wall !!
Funny you never mention they walked away from Bill Clinton peace accords

Israel caused that despair.. There is NOT a single Palestinian who hasn't lost land, water, houses, orchards, friends and family to the Zionists.

The more radical Islamists suffer the better I feel. Already explained what happened with the Liberty. Do you have dementia?
How did Israel's premediated murder of 34 Americans deter radical Islamists, Loon?

He's not making things up. You should try to be honest about Zionist behavior in Palestine.
Palestine is a place of fiction.

Funny how you never mentioned all the pales suicide bombers - which is why Israel had to build the wall !!

Israel caused that despair.. There is NOT a single Palestinian who hasn't lost land, water, houses, orchards, friends and family to the Zionists.
They never owned land. Israel is a shining light in a sea of darkness aka radical Islam. Too bad you are not honest and admit that.

They never owned land. Israel is a shining light in a sea of darkness aka radical Islam. Too bad you are not honest and admit that.

Neither did the European and Russian Jews.

Most Islam isn't radical at all. You've had thousands of years practice demonizing the neighbors.

Most Islam isn't radical at all. You've had thousands of years practice demonizing the neighbors.
These Jews were displaced for 2,000 yrs by the Romans

Nah....not at all...even if 1% is radical that’s 16 mil radicals or the equivalent of all Jews in the world. Pretty scary, eh?

Nah....not at all...even if 1% is radical that’s 16 mil radicals or the equivalent of all Jews in the world. Pretty scary, eh?

How unwise to abuse the Palestinian Christians and Muslims.

Nope.. Palestine is a province of Syria.. Herodotus wrote about it circa 500 BC.

Nope.. Palestine is a province of Syria.. Herodotus wrote about it circa 500 BC.

What were Palestine and Syria in 1900 A.D.?

You're trying to make it as if Israelis intended to attack Americans without any cause,
which is quiet pathetic for a spy ship gathering info in the middle of war,
while the US govt is pressuring Israel on every step.
Do you really think Israel would have survived the six day war if the US had perceived it as an enemy?

These Jews were displaced for 2,000 yrs by the Romans

Yep.. and Arabs have been in Palestine since Abraham.. long before Islam.

Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria circa 500 BC.

Don't you know? The Arabs and Brits chased the Ottomans out circa 1916. Abraham and Moses both had Arab wives.

Don't you know? The Arabs and Brits chased the Ottomans out circa 1916. Abraham and Moses both had Arab wives.

Don't you know?

Can't you say it?

Don't you know?

Can't you say it?

The Ottoman Empire.

According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of which 94% were Arabs. In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews.
Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

Don't you know?

Can't you say it?

The Ottoman Empire.

According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of which 94% were Arabs. In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews.
View attachment 464905
59k Jews beat out 600k+ Islamists. Not surprising.

Don't you know?

Can't you say it?

The Ottoman Empire.

View attachment 464905

They were Arab Jews who spoke Arabic. NOT Europeans.

Don't you know?

Can't you say it?

The Ottoman Empire.

View attachment 464905

So neither one was a nation.....good to know.

Don't you know?

Can't you say it?

The Ottoman Empire.

View attachment 464905
I don’t think American Jews will be around due to intermarriage

Don't you know?

Can't you say it?

The Ottoman Empire.

View attachment 464905

There is only 6.5 million Jews in Israel and 5.5 million in the USA
Very few of us left

Don't you know?

Can't you say it?

The Ottoman Empire.

View attachment 464905

There is only 6.5 million Jews in Israel and 5.5 million in the USA
Very few of us left
Always has been.
Apparently, you haven't been studying your Deuteronomy.

Forum List

Back