Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

It was called Judea and now it’s back in my peoples hands. So yes in 1947 Israel was formed. There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.
Israel was formed in 1947 because the UN violated its own Charter by not calling for a national election in PALESTINE. Instead it awarded Jews (including thousands of illegal immigrants) 55% of the land of PALESTINE.

There were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in PALESTINE at that time; can you figure out which side would have won at the polls?
Jews were kicked out of neighboring countries as Islam started getting more radical. Millions ventured into an undeveloped wasteland and built a country on the ground of their ancient homeland. Now the Islamists want it because why? Because it's Jews. If it were Muslims running Israel no one would say shit. Lebanon treats Palestinians terribly and no one cares as it's Muslim on Muslim actions.

By your thinking we should give America back to Native Americans and South America should go back to Inca, Maya and Aztec tribes. Istanbul should be returned to the Christians and so on....you live in a fantasy world.

Jews began leaving the Arab world in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973.

Really, so the Jews from Yemen who crossed the entire desert by foot for fear of being forced to convert by the authorities, and then leaving for Israel upon rumors of return in 1881, even before the first official Zionist immigration, doesn't count?

Why would you need to hide that?
To sell us how you treated us well?
No one buys that except for Arabs themselves.

I know more about the Habbani Jews who worked as body guards for the King of Jordan.

You should probably look at a map. If I was leaving Yemen I would take a Dhow or go north thru the Asir mountains.

According to A report made in 1999 by the US state department, Approximately 500 Jews are scattered in a handful of villages between Sana'a and Saada in northern Yemen. [2] David carasso who was a Jewish merchant from Thessaloniki , spent his years 1874–9 in Yemen, and described the Saada Jews as a “warrior Jews”, he also mentioned the good relationship between the Arabs of the area and the Saada community Jews.
History of the Jews in Saada - Wikipedia
View attachment 463986
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_community_of_Saada

What does a handful of Jews guarding a British protectorate,
have to do with the common fate and condition in which the
Jewish community lived under the Muslim rule?

Will you bring Salah a-Din's physician, Maimonides, as well, who was forced to convert?
Or maybe tell us why Yemeni Jews protected a Jordanian king and not a Yemeni one, and why did the rest of the community there had to leave their villages and cross the entire desert by foot?

Muslim supremacists are so desperate to hide their part in initiating modern Zionism.

Maimonides was the sage who said I will destroy my enemies by making them my friend.

The Arab Jews were pretty prosperous ..

No he didn't.
So typical of a Muslim supremacist to both lie about their treatment of Jews,
and in the same breath to project a textbook antisemitic blood libel on Maimonides.

Don't you have any self awareness, or think everyone around you at least as uneducated as the average Muslim in the middle east?

AntiSemitic Blood libel against Maimonides.?? You must be drunk out of your mind.

It was called Judea and now it’s back in my peoples hands. So yes in 1947 Israel was formed. There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.
Israel was formed in 1947 because the UN violated its own Charter by not calling for a national election in PALESTINE. Instead it awarded Jews (including thousands of illegal immigrants) 55% of the land of PALESTINE.

There were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in PALESTINE at that time; can you figure out which side would have won at the polls?
Jews were kicked out of neighboring countries as Islam started getting more radical. Millions ventured into an undeveloped wasteland and built a country on the ground of their ancient homeland. Now the Islamists want it because why? Because it's Jews. If it were Muslims running Israel no one would say shit. Lebanon treats Palestinians terribly and no one cares as it's Muslim on Muslim actions.

By your thinking we should give America back to Native Americans and South America should go back to Inca, Maya and Aztec tribes. Istanbul should be returned to the Christians and so on....you live in a fantasy world.

Really, so the Jews from Yemen who crossed the entire desert by foot for fear of being forced to convert by the authorities, and then leaving for Israel upon rumors of return in 1881, even before the first official Zionist immigration, doesn't count?

I know more about the Habbani Jews who worked as body guards for the King of Jordan.

You should probably look at a map. If I was leaving Yemen I would take a Dhow or go north thru the Asir mountains.

According to A report made in 1999 by the US state department, Approximately 500 Jews are scattered in a handful of villages between Sana'a and Saada in northern Yemen. [2] David carasso who was a Jewish merchant from Thessaloniki , spent his years 1874–9 in Yemen, and described the Saada Jews as a “warrior Jews”, he also mentioned the good relationship between the Arabs of the area and the Saada community Jews.
View attachment 463986

Will you bring Salah a-Din's physician, Maimonides, as well, who was forced to convert?
Or maybe tell us why Yemeni Jews protected a Jordanian king and not a Yemeni one, and why did the rest of the community there had to leave their villages and cross the entire desert by foot?

Muslim supremacists are so desperate to hide their part in initiating modern Zionism.

Maimonides was the sage who said I will destroy my enemies by making them my friend.

No he didn't.
and in the same breath to project a textbook antisemitic blood libel on Maimonides.

Don't you have any self awareness, or think everyone around you at least as uneducated as the average Muslim in the middle east?

AntiSemitic Blood libel against Maimonides.?? You must be drunk out of your mind.
You Islamist witch. Take me out of this conversation. I have no desire to read your delusions. Go sponsor some more child brides and honor killings.

View attachment 463986

No he didn't.

You Islamist witch. Take me out of this conversation. I have no desire to read your delusions. Go sponsor some more child brides and honor killings.

LOLOL The marriage age for women has always been after the onset of puberty .. In the past 30 years it has climbed from 17 to 22. Honor killings are treated like murder an are quite rare in the Gulf States.

Don't allow your ignorance to make you wrong.

View attachment 463986

No he didn't.

LOLOL The marriage age for women has always been after the onset of puberty .. In the past 30 years it has climbed from 17 to 22. Honor killings are treated like murder an are quite rare in the Gulf States.

Onset of puberty? LOL so tell. This isn’t Ancient Rome.

Nothing to see here folks:

1614950740548.jpeg

1614950808875.jpeg

View attachment 463986

No he didn't.

View attachment 464379
View attachment 464380

Those little girls are NOT brides , you idiot.. They are flower girls.

Child Brides in Pakistan
Currently, a girl can marry at 16-years-old. Boys can marry at 18-years-old. However, child marriage rates for girls are higher than for boys in Pakistan. Some parents marry their daughters as soon as they have their first menstrual cycle.

“According to the U.N., one-third* of the girls in Pakistan are given in marriage before they turn 18**. Right now, that’s nearly two million*** girls. It’s a pattern that’s damaging, and deadly, and it has deep ramifications for Pakistani society,” Allen explains.

View attachment 463986

No he didn't.

View attachment 464379
View attachment 464380

Child Brides in Pakistan
Currently, a girl can marry at 16-years-old. Boys can marry at 18-years-old. However, child marriage rates for girls are higher than for boys in Pakistan. Some parents marry their daughters as soon as they have their first menstrual cycle.

“According to the U.N., one-third* of the girls in Pakistan are given in marriage before they turn 18**. Right now, that’s nearly two million*** girls. It’s a pattern that’s damaging, and deadly, and it has deep ramifications for Pakistani society,” Allen explains.
LOL you defense of a horrible ideology is comical. Fanaticism 101

View attachment 463986

No he didn't.

View attachment 464379
View attachment 464380

Child Brides in Pakistan

Pakistan is very poor and has little public education so they are somewhat different than the rest of the Arab world.

I started a thread yesterday with this- of course no one read it-

Oppression by Orgasm?
The Porn Industry as Jewish Anti-Fascist Activism & Cultural Terrorism

View attachment 463986

No he didn't.

View attachment 464379
View attachment 464380

Child Brides in Pakistan

Pakistan is very poor and has little publication so they are somewhat different than the rest of the Arab world.
LMaO!!!! You’re kidding right?

You have an excuse for everything.

View attachment 463986

No he didn't.

View attachment 464379
View attachment 464380

Child Brides in Pakistan

Pakistan is very poor and has little publication so they are somewhat different than the rest of the Arab world.

Every once in a while there is an underage marriage in Arabia and the newspapers explode with fury and protest.

Its sad that you see no good in anyone or anything except Trump.

View attachment 463986

No he didn't.

View attachment 464379
View attachment 464380

Child Brides in Pakistan

Every once in a while there is an underage marriage in Arabia and the newspapers explode with fury and protest.

Its sad that you see no good in anyone or anything except Trump.
Nope....not the local ones. International ones. You just changed your rhetoric from only happens in Pakistan to newspapers bash it. You’re a real winner. Face it, your ideology is insane.

Israel has 100 percent control of Jerusalem
In violation of international law and world opinion.

International law and Israeli settlements

"In 2003, The Non-Aligned Movement declared Israeli settlements as illegal, stating, 'the main danger to the realization of the national rights of the Palestinian people and the achievement of a peaceful solution is the settler colonialism that has been carried out in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, since 1967, through land confiscation, settlement building and the transfer of Israeli nationals to the Occupied Territory.'"

Israel has 100 percent control of Jerusalem
In violation of international law and world opinion.

International law and Israeli settlements

"In 2003, The Non-Aligned Movement declared Israeli settlements as illegal, stating, 'the main danger to the realization of the national rights of the Palestinian people and the achievement of a peaceful solution is the settler colonialism that has been carried out in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, since 1967, through land confiscation, settlement building and the transfer of Israeli nationals to the Occupied Territory.'"

Well, if the Non-Aligned Movement said so..........LOL!

Indeed they are. I hear Zionist apologist often boasting about Israel as if it were a high-level Democratic nation b
The BIG question no one in the US government seems willing to seriously ask:
Photo%20credit%20-%20Israel%20Seminars.jpg

"Proposed reforms to the Basic Law would cement Israel’s illiberal turn in favor of the state’s Jewish character, with potentially serious implications to the rights of minority groups and women.

"While similar reform efforts have failed in the past, the absence of a supermajority requirement to effect such changes may allow the current government to successfully push through the reforms – writes Professor Gila Stopler."

Upsetting the Israeli Jewish-Democratic Balance: From the Declaration of Establishment to the Nation-State Bill
I think you need to visit Gaza and Hebron and help these wonderful and oppressed folks

Forum List

Back