Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Get over it !!
Many decades ago and nobody cares
Anyone who's concerned about the level of violence across the Middle East today should recognize which state in that region is responsible for most of it.

http://www.gtr5.com/commentary/j.1475-4967.2006.00260.pdf(P.2)

"U.S. foreign policy shapes events in every corner of the globe. Nowhere is this truer than in the Middle East, a region of recurring instability and enormous strategic importance."

Americans who are ignorant of Israel's deliberate murder of 34 of their countrymen sailing in international waters 54 years ago have no way of judging how the the Jewish state's illegal current actions perpetuate a state of eternal war from Iran to Lebanon.

At the very least you should ask yourself why anyone should profit from the mass killing, maiming, and displacement of millions of innocent human beings.

How much do you know about Herman Kahn?

Is he a commie like your buddy Michael Hudson?
Herman Kahn - Wikipedia

"In his last year, 1983, Kahn wrote approvingly of Ronald Reagan's political agenda in The Coming Boom: Economic, Political, and Social and bluntly derided Jonathan Schell's claims about the long-term effects of nuclear war. On July 7 that year, he died of a stroke, aged 61.[13]"

Am I supposed to give a shit?

There're actually very scarce fully "secular" Israelis, if at all, by Western definitions.
And it actually has nothing to do with religion...another Western term.
Secularism has nothing to do with religion?

Definition of secular | Dictionary.com

"Secular
[ sek-yuh-ler ]SHOW IPA

"See synonyms for: secular / seculars on Thesaurus.com
"adjective
of or relating to worldly things or to things that are not regarded as religious, spiritual, or sacred; temporal:secular interests.
not pertaining to or connected with religion (opposed to sacred):secular music.
(of education, a school, etc.) concerned with nonreligious subjects."

And what DNA has to do with it?
Stop projecting your racist nonesense on others.
between-3-variation-298x300.png

The Uniqueness of Ashkenazi Jewish Ancestry is Important for Health - 23andMe Blog

Like I've said before, a people should know when they are beaten. Otherwise, you lock in future generations to misery. And by repeating the same "fight" over and over shows that you have no imagination, an
Like I've said before: the Palestinians are not beaten. There are more of them than Jews living in historical Palestine. It is only a matter of time before the racist actions of Jews in Israel result in the world responding the same way it did against South Africa thirty years ago. Did you oppose that too?

Like I've said before, a people should know when they are beaten. Otherwise, you lock in future generations to misery. And by repeating the same "fight" over and over shows that you have no imagination, an
Like I've said before: the Palestinians are not beaten. There are more of them than Jews living in historical Palestine. It is only a matter of time before the racist actions of Jews in Israel result in the world responding the same way it did against South Africa thirty years ago. Did you oppose that too?

There are more of them than Jews living in historical Palestine.

Cool story. So how is their nation working out for them? Don't have one you say? Shocker!!!

Absolutely I was against giving that country to Blacks. And just look at South Africa now, a aids/rape zone.

The more radical Islamists suffer the better I feel. Already explained what happened with the Liberty. Do you have dementia?
How did Israel's premediated murder of 34 Americans deter radical Islamists, Loon?
Why do you hate me because I am Jewish? Why do you deny the Holocaust? So evil.
I have not seen George post about denying the Holocaust but am I wrong
He is making shit up so I am too...that’s the game.

The more radical Islamists suffer the better I feel. Already explained what happened with the Liberty. Do you have dementia?
How did Israel's premediated murder of 34 Americans deter radical Islamists, Loon?
He did say he was happy the world only had 15 million Jews left

I haven't either.

He's not making things up. You should try to be honest about Zionist behavior in Palestine.

He's not making things up. You should try to be honest about Zionist behavior in Palestine.
Funny how you never mentioned all the pales suicide bombers - which is why Israel had to build the wall !!
Funny you never mention they walked away from Bill Clinton peace accords

Forum List

Back