Jewish Student Claims He Witnessed Nazi Salute In Class - Yea Right

obviously the teacher was just trying to teach some context around the Nazi salute and how it was at one time a patriotic gesture --

The students were also singing a german patriotic song at the same time

I dont know what the teacher was thinking but he was wrong and should be reprimanded

And libs still think we dont need cameras in the classrooms?

The students were also singing a german patriotic song at the same time

I dont know what the teacher was thinking but he was wrong and should be reprimanded

And libs still think we dont need cameras in the classrooms?
Cameras in the classroom is fine with me........

As long as REAL HISTORY is also being taught in those camera filled classrooms....

and not just "His Story"

Cameras in the classroom is fine with me........

As long as REAL HISTORY is also being taught in those camera filled classrooms....

and not just "His Story"
We may not agree on what REAL HISTORY is

so the next step is school choice so parents can remove their child and the education dollars from the public school

We may not agree on what REAL HISTORY is

so the next step is school choice so parents can remove their child and the education dollars from the public school
The Public Schools are patriotic compared to the swill being taught in Blue Universities.

surada
There are hardly any Jews in Alabama
The only big Jewish community in the south is in SE Florida and it’s 500,000 plus

All comes back to that CRT rubbish.
Its 400 years since those lucky blacks were shipped across the water for a better life. Why diddnt they work hard,save some cash and pay for the trip home if they didnt like it ?
BLM Nazis never want to discuss that.

It was GREAT FUCKING BRITAIN ( you guys) , not America that brought the black people over here in the 17th Century.

If anyone should have to pay , they should put on tax on you all to pay reparations.

A Nazi type salute was OK, until it wasn’t
A Swastika was OK until it wasn’t
A Hitler mustache was OK until it wasn’t.

Kids should learn the Nazi salute is not acceptable

T
Are you Islamic and believe Jews should keep their mouths shut and know their place?
His salute was also used in scouting back in the late 1930s and 1940s. It has nothing to do with jews keeping their mouths shut. Its history and context, and it was abandoned in 1942 because of Hitler. You want to make it a thing now? Why?

No one is against teaching negative aspects of history. Hell, most of the history we learn in school is already negative. Modern progressives however want to soley concentrate on everything bad. They want students foaming at the lips after class. They use history not as a tool to teach, but as a means for racial division.
Lol, no teacher s don't want kids foaming at the lips after class. Lol that is horseshit propaganda to keep ya pissed off. All of a sudden the right wants to attack education I guess because they want ya stupid. Meanwhile teachers have to deal with the kids all day long and kids by nature are a pain in the ass. Teachers have absolutely no vested interest in the kids being foaming at the mouth pissed.

No one is against teaching negative aspects of history. Hell, most of the history we learn in school is already negative. Modern progressives however want to soley concentrate on everything bad. They want students foaming at the lips after class. They use history not as a tool to teach, but as a means for racial division.
I second this and to me, those who make it obvious that they only want negative history to repeat itself should be slapped with the maximum sentence for having such a frame of mind whatever the sentence may be. Of course, one person's definition of negative will not mirror the next person's definition of negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back