Democrat Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont announces $336 million tax cut plan, rewarding businesses that help employees pay down student loans

will Sleepy Joe adopt the same policies nationally? unlikely!

WELL HAVING A job helps you pay back your student loans,,

just another tax loophole for the rich,,

• Banned
Governor Lamont also instituted the most ambitious paid family and medical leave program in america. is that for the rich too?

thats to bad,, we all know those that depend on others are not free and just another useless human being for the politicians to control,,

I take it from your deflection you agree with my original comment,,

so all youve said so far is the rich get a tax break and the poor get bribed for their vote,,

• Banned
thats to bad,, we all know those that depend on others are not free and just another useless human being for the politicians to control,,

I take it from your deflection you agree with my original comment,,

so all youve said so far is the rich get a tax break and the poor get bribed for their vote,,
i have said i have future president of the united states Ned Lamont on my side. what do you have? Trump?

will Sleepy Joe adopt the same policies nationally? unlikely!

Nice perk. Is that how you get a state with a bond rating so low, only Illinois is lower? Makes Mississippi poorest state in the country look like a better bet.

i have said i have future president of the united states Ned Lamont on my side. what do you have? Trump?
so there it is,, the TDS rears its ugly head,,

sorry spanky I dont like trump and didnt vote for him twice,,

cant help but notice you ignored both my comments and went for the personal attacks,,
why is that??

• Banned
so there it is,, the TDS rears its ugly head,,

sorry spanky I dont like trump and didnt vote for him twice,,

cant help but notice you ignored both my comments and went for the personal attacks,,
why is that??
personal attacks? what is a governor supposed to do anyway? do you have any thoughts on that?

personal attacks? what is a governor supposed to do anyway? do you have any thoughts on that?
well lets take a look at what he did

tax cuts for the rich at the expense of the tax payer,, wins their vote

student loans get paid off by someone that didnt take out the loans,, the tax payer,, wins their vote

families get handouts from the government at the expense of the tax payer,, wins their vote

so it sounds like he screwed the tax payer for votes,,

Forum List

Back