Jewish Student Claims He Witnessed Nazi Salute In Class - Yea Right

What part of history specifically have conservatives tried to outlaw. Name it.

I know you will keep dodging the point and playing stupid like most cuck conservatives do....but I will recap...

Why did Conservatives try to push bullshit lost cause revisionism on students??

Nope . .... The Nazi salute was sop until Hitler's rise to power. Where's mountain Brook, ala and why is this kid playing games?

Ah, so can you show us pics of school kids using a Nazi salute in 1892? lol you're getting more an more stupid in your trolling.

The bellamy salute involved extending your arm out to the flag....

it was common in every class room......

I can see how if someone wasn't made aware of that history; they may feel "UNCOMFORTABLE" about it.....

Doesn't mean we should not be honest about it and teach that history......

Unless of course, that history makes white fragile Conservatives feel uncomfortable...in that case it should be banned and all books talking about it, burned

Sorry. but there was no 'Nazi salute' in 1892, no matter how much you wish that were true. A 'Nazi salute' was never used in an American classroom for the pledge of allegiance.

^ Projection ^

The only folks foaming at the lips about history are fragile white conservatives...not just foaming at the lips...but threatening to jail school staff, cussing out teachers at school board meetings.....why? Because they are upset at the fact that some history is being taught period....

Next, I bet your goofy ass is going to claim the Neo-Confederate lost cause strategy of rewriting history was done by Liberals...

No, left wing students torn down cities for a year straight, due to the dishonest rhetoric that was shoved down their throats. This racial shit has serious consequences, but you people never seem to care, and for some reason you point the finger at conservatives for being upset at PTA meetings about CRT, but you dont give a fuck about destruction, assaults and murders at all your riots.

And for some of the people in denial about kids doing the nazi salute before it became the new hip move for fascists....

children-salutes-flag-Irene-Kaufmann-Settlement-1934-1567807121.jpg

pledge7.jpg

Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg

All comes back to that CRT rubbish.
Its 400 years since those lucky blacks were shipped across the water for a better life. Why diddnt they work hard,save some cash and pay for the trip home if they didnt like it ?
BLM Nazis never want to discuss that.

If you want to rescue any from the horrible racist U.S., you could sponsor some and put them up at your place any time, Tammy Fae.

Yes, the teacher was correct....

The Bellamy salute was indeed a thing.....it was co-opted by fascists ....just like the swaztika wasn't always a symbol of hate...until it too was co-opted by white supremacists....

I have no problem with learning all aspects of history .....conservatives on the other hand.....don't
I keep saying it, but you commie leftists will never listen because you need a boogyman.

If you want people to stop using the Army of Northern Virginia Battle Flag ("confederate flag") as a symbol of "white supremacy" get the gays to use it in pride parades. It will go the way of the dinasaur REALLY fast.

To get rid of a symbol you hate, get those who are hated to use it and it goes away REALLY fast.

But, you don't want it to go away. You NEED that flag to feel like the weak little shitty victim you are. You NEED symbols of hate to justify your shittiness.

:beer:

Sorry. but there was no 'Nazi salute' in 1892, no matter how much you wish that were true. A 'Nazi salute' was never used in an American classroom for the pledge of allegiance.

"The Bellamy salute was first demonstrated on October 12, 1892, according to Bellamy's published instructions for the "National School Celebration of Columbus Day":"

At a signal from the Principal the pupils, in ordered ranks, hands to the side, face the Flag. Another signal is given; every pupil gives the flag the military salute – right hand lifted, palm downward, to align with the forehead and close to it. Standing thus, all repeat together, slowly, "I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands; one Nation indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all." At the words, "to my Flag," the right hand is extended gracefully, palm upward, toward the Flag, and remains in this gesture till the end of the affirmation; whereupon all hands immediately drop to the side.

You have to be the biggest moron on this thread.....

I never said the Bellamy salute was the Nazi salute, you dunce...

Fascists in Italy started co-opting that salute in the 1920's; and then Hitler and the Nazis totally made it their own.......

I keep saying it, but you commie leftists will never listen because you need a boogyman.

If you want people to stop using the Army of Northern Virginia Battle Flag ("confederate flag") as a symbol of "white supremacy" get the gays to use it in pride parades. It will go the way of the dinasaur REALLY fast.

But, you don't want it to go away. You NEED that flag to feel like the weak little shitty victim you are.

I don't think its the flag bro....

It's the ideology....

But I know dumb asses like you don't grasp that

You have to be the biggest moron on this thread.....

I never said the Bellamy salute was the Nazi salute, you dunce...

Fascists in Italy started co-opting that salute in the 1920's; and then Hitler and the Nazis totally made it their own.......

Says the idiot who specifically said the teacher was right ..., and then repeated the claim again, just to emphasize you're a fucking addled idiot.

I know you will keep dodging the point and playing stupid like most cuck conservatives do....but I will recap...

Why did Conservatives try to push bullshit lost cause revisionism on students??
Im dodging a point by asking you which parts of history conservatives are trying to ban? Then you post some article about the old south? Bro, you are all over the place. Lets just stick to your original post.

What part if history are conservatives trying to outlaw?

To get rid of a symbol you hate, get those who are hated to use it and it goes away REALLY fast.

But, you don't want it to go away. You NEED that flag to feel like the weak little shitty victim you are. You NEED symbols of hate to justify your shittiness.

Fucking commies will never get anywhere until they start shitting and ppissing in government buildings. Pussies.

Then why protest those symbols, you fucktard simpleton?

You're out of your fucking league here, jackass.
Because the symbolism is tied to the ideology numb nuts.....

Do you think Neo-Nazis are like "Hey bro, we just care about flags and stuff...."

But, I take that back....you dic suckers probably do really care about flags....maybe that is why you get so triggered when someone burns it.....or kneels during the anthem....

Can't pick and choose when "symbolism" is supposed to be no big deal -- then whine like a bitch about symbolism when someone kneels

And you just proved it wasn't a Nazi salute. You probably don't realize that.
No, I realize that. The link literally says "Bellamy salute". As annoying and often wrong Biff is, he said it was the "Bellamy salute" in the OP.

Forum List

Back