Jewish Rabbi says Muslims are Blessed

does anyone know anything about muhummad's circumcision?

The word circumcision isn’t in the Koran. Later Muslim traditions say Muhammad was born circumcised

SHEEEEESH-----he was born a FREAK?. genetic
absence of prepuce? ---------was it a mutation? If
I remember correctly----he had no natural sons----could be
a single allele mutation on the Y chromosome?-----a fatal
mutation? poor guy

Scholars believe much if not most of Muhammad’s life was fabricated. Earliest bios were published 200 years to 300 years later, making them highly unreliable

The word circumcision isn’t in the Koran. Later Muslim traditions say Muhammad was born circumcised

mutation? poor guy

Scholars believe much if not most of Muhammad’s life was fabricated. Earliest bios were published 200 years to 300 years later, making them highly unreliable

If I remember correctly---it was only a few centuries before the
ROBIN HOOD fantasies came about. I see similarities in the
legends

mutation? poor guy

If I remember correctly---it was only a few centuries before the
ROBIN HOOD fantasies came about. I see similarities in the
legends

It’s curious that no Arab records exist of Muhammad during his lifetime outside of just 4 mentions of his name in the Koran, the alleged last and greatest prophet who was an Arab

Nor, are there records of Muhammad outside of Arabia, the alleged first king of Arabia

In fact, there is no archaeological evidence to substantiate early Islam

Have you never found the hidden matzo at Seder?

What were you taught that you should do after you found it?
Your questions are pointless until you take a few days to read Nefesh Hachaim.
The actions of man reflect the light of God into the proper forms in the spiritual world.
No actions results in a malformed spiritual world regardless of the silliness of your questions.

And your question has a multitude of kaballic answers.

It may be true that no actions result in a malformed spiritual world but it is also true that actions can cause exclusion from it.

the silliness of my questions?

I asked if you had ever seen the shekinah, Jeremiah saw it at 16. How old are you? Was that silly?

You said that if you had you would be meditating on your closeness to God, not posting on a message board because you are not ready to leave this petty illusion behind..

I asked you about the children game at Seder because you should have been taught to negotiate on behalf of your brothers and sisters, and not to think only about yourself when you find the hidden matzo even though only you have rightfully earned a great reward from the one who hid it. Was that silly?

A gentle suggestion to start thinking about more than just your own petty world and a reminder that you are not getting any younger. Was that silly?

Sorry, I didn't realize you have all the answers, need no help, and are completely content to have been seeking God for your entire life without ever finding him and not really caring if you ever do.

Silly me.
You are trying to convince yourself that the path of Noach is superior to the path of Avramham.
Not acting is disasterous and once again, God is not an asshole.

The 3 matzohs...Avraham, Yotzchak, Yaakov
Miriam, Aharon, Moshe
The upper waters, the r'kiah, the lower waters
Olam habah, olam hazeh, Moshaich
And what does this have to do with our earthly relationshiop with the spiritual wolrd? Break a matzah, get Jesus and eat him.
Sounds rather perverse.

First of all there is no such thing as Noachide law.

Law from God came into the world though Moses as a light to the nations long after Noah was dead..

The answer is in your own questions. What is unleavened bread from heaven, manna, if not teaching from God? What is the teaching of the messiah if not how to correctly understand and conform to the divine commands that leads to the fulfillment of the promise of life? Isn't it a command from God to receive the teaching of the Messiah?

The Body of Christ is the body of teaching that Jesus received from God about the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects of the law that results in the promise of eternal life in the presence of God here and now on earth for anyone who conforms to the teaching of the law in the light of his revelation, Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, cop or criminal, old or young, male or female or anything in between.

Unless you eat his flesh and drink his blood, you can have no life in you as in the promised life for conforming to divine law righteously.

That you only see a perverse command to be superstitious, iniquitous or cannibalistic and can't think any more deeply about it is an indication of an existing perversion within your own mind even though you may have never lifted a finger on the Sabbath or eaten bacon..

C'mon now, do you think that there will ever come a time when Jews will conform to the law according to the talmud with more dedication than they have already displayed for thousands of years?

Why does God hide his face? The answer is in the Torah.

When will you come to your senses and realize that there has got to be a better way?

Jesus and the NT are pure fiction and The Ineffable One is, once again, not an asshole.
Taking Away the Ruling Classes' Perpetual Scapegoat

Why not refute this nasty antisemitism by declaring that Jehovah chose the Jews for salvation first and chose his Son to save the Gentiles?

Forum List

Back