Jewish pride

I do not have a penis
Never said that you did, I ask why rabbis perform fellatio on babies and why is this not considered child abuse
kenan-omg-face.gif

Way too much information

The title of the thread is jew pride.

Yes jew pride exists. No amount of holocaust can teach the devil that pride is a sin.

Circumcision is different. Circumcision was first invented to bio balance the manna machine during the generation of Jews who were born and lived and died in the desert between the exodus and the arrival at Canaan.

Theologically, circumcision is useful, in order to offer a piece of yourself to God, which then can act as a escape to God for all things that you push towards the devil, willingly or unwillingly.

A pride can be derived from circumcision, namely if circumcised male foreskin are used for skin grafting in restorative surgery on burn victims or on repair surgery on circumcised females. There are skin factories that grow forskins for the restorative surgery industry.

I am not Hasidic i do not like their teachings. I do not like their attitude towards women at all. I know little of their customs.
If pride in being jewish is wrong then so is Islamic and Christian pride. not preaching I wanted to share the words of the Rabbi on being Jewish.

Judaism is not black or white. Not Orthodox or nothing. Believing that is like believing that all Christians are Catholic or all Muslims are Sunni.

I am not Hasidic i do not like their teachings. I do not like their attitude towards women at all. I know little of their customs.
If pride in being jewish is wrong then so is Islamic and Christian pride. not preaching I wanted to share the words of the Rabbi on being Jewish.
Ok

Re: The thread title

1. I know next to nothing about Judaism.

2. I feel that Jewish people should have a lot of pride in their accomplishments.

3. I have read that many of the medical breakthroughs in history were the work of Jewish people. They have prevented so much human suffering.

4. And here in the United States, Jewish students are always among the top university students.

5. It also goes without saying that young Jewish people commit almost no violent street crime.

6. And, oh yes, Jewish Americans have been in the vanguard for equality & toleration of all groups.

Re: The thread title

1. I know next to nothing about Judaism.

2. I feel that Jewish people should have a lot of pride in their accomplishments.

3. I have read that many of the medical breakthroughs in history were the work of Jewish people. They have prevented so much human suffering.

4. And here in the United States, Jewish students are always among the top university students.

5. It also goes without saying that young Jewish people commit almost no violent street crime.

6. And, oh yes, Jewish Americans have been in the vanguard for equality & toleration of all groups.

By and large, Jews are good and righteous people. No segment of humanity throughout world history has been and continues to be as persecuted as Jews. I am a Christian and would give my life to protect the beautiful Jewish people. If the reader dislikes it, I invite them to go fuck their mother.

Forum List

Back