Jewish Mysticism

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I think--perhaps, due to the popularity of the kabbalah with some shallow minded pop celebrities aka madonna etc the Kabbalah is not taken very seriously by many --very few study it ---yet it deserves to be studied by Christians as well as Jews. As there is far more to it than most realize

'Kabbalah is a teaching based on the deep understanding of the multi-layered meaning of the Torah. It describes the creation of worlds by the Almighty, the theory of sefirot (Divine attributes), the laws of functionality and the connection of worlds, the creation of humankind, the human soul, and the role and tasks of humanity in Creation.'

Kabbalah - a short introduction

I think--perhaps, due to the popularity of the kabbalah with some shallow minded pop celebrities aka madonna etc the Kabbalah is not taken very seriously by many --very few study it ---yet it deserves to be studied by Christians as well as Jews. As there is far more to it than most realize

'Kabbalah is a teaching based on the deep understanding of the multi-layered meaning of the Torah. It describes the creation of worlds by the Almighty, the theory of sefirot (Divine attributes), the laws of functionality and the connection of worlds, the creation of humankind, the human soul, and the role and tasks of humanity in Creation.'

Kabbalah - a short introduction
the kabbalah is more mental masturbation which will lead you to the morgue

Last edited:
-yet it deserves to be studied by Christians as well as Jews.

They would have no basis for comprehension.

Moses picked it up. Why not Christians.

Kabbalah didn't originate with Torah, or even Tanach. Kabbalah is an offshoot of Talmud. You can't understand Kabbalah without a deep understanding of Talmud, which you can't grasp without a deep understanding of Torah.

Without the underpinnings of a lifetime of Jewish Education, you couldn't begin to grasp Kabbalah.

It would be like trying to grasp Quantum Physics without knowing how to add or subtract.

However, if you're keen to give it a try, I'm sure Madonna can't help you.

Kabbalah didn't originate with Torah, or even Tanach. Kabbalah is an offshoot of Talmud. You can't understand Kabbalah without a deep understanding of Talmud, which you can't grasp without a deep understanding of Torah.

Without the underpinnings of a lifetime of Jewish Education, you couldn't begin to grasp Kabbalah.

It would be like trying to grasp Quantum Physics without knowing how to add or subtract.

So you are saying it's like Catholicism.

I was not aware Moses studied Talmud. I will have to look into it.

And this, is why you will never understand Kabbalah.

And this, is why you will never understand Kabbalah.
The Talmud is volumes of legal arguments
, isn't it?

Moonglow

Bloodlines of the Nephilim – A Biblical Study | Beginning ...
Aug 26, 2012 · The answer starts with the lineage after the flood. The Bloodlines of the Nephilim. The Bible provides a specific geneology and bloodline of the Nephilim giants after the flood that can be traced back to Noah’s own sons. What seems to be consistent with the presence of the Nephilim gene was an affinity for evil, due to their fallen angelic parentage.

Forum List

Back