Jewish group demands apology after MPs honoured man who fought for Nazis

check out the crusaders----they murdered jews along the way and all but genocided
the jews of Jerusalem in the 12th century-----Richard the lion-hearted-----great crusader
guy, on return from the crusades, murdered the jews of York. Robin Hood didn't care
I don’t wanna get off topic, but you can look into my link. There is a deep history of love and tolerance by the Catholic people

Common sense tells us that, for example, committing a crime, like a brutal assault or sexual offense, has been committed by Jews, Muslims and Christians. That is undeniable it is a part of history… there are prisons in Israel, Russia, and Ukraine that host some of the most violent prisoners you can imagine… that’s all I have to say about that. I wanna stay on top of here.

This is simply about some Canadian politician, who knew what he was engaging in, knowingly, supporting somebody that fought against the Soviets and fought for the third Reich during World War II. It is a bizarre thing he did, and it certainly is possible The guy is a follower of Adolf Hitler otherwise, what in the world was he doing??. He’s only excuse can be He doesn’t know what World War II was but clearly he does.

I don’t wanna get off topic, but you can look into my link. There is a deep history of love and tolerance of the Catholic people

Common sense tells us that, for example, committing a crime, like a brutal assault or sexual offense, has been committed by juice, Muslims and Christians. That is undeniable it is a part of history… there are prisons in Israel, Russia, and Ukraine that host, some of the most violent prisoners you can imagine… that’s all I have to say about that. I wanna stay on top of here.

This is simply about some Canadian politician, who knew what he was engaging in, knowingly, supporting somebody that fought against the Soviets and fought for the third Reich during World War II. It is a bazaar think he did, and it certainly is possible. The guy is a follower of Adolf Hitler otherwise, what in the world was he doing. He’s only excuse can be. He doesn’t know what World War II was but clearly he does.
How do you know that he knew?

How do you know that he knew?
Because he specifically was applauding somebody who fought against the Soviets and fought for the third Reich.

Somebody in his position of power should know what World War II is. God help the Canadian people if a man like that isn’t aware of what World War II was.

Because he specifically was applauding somebody who fought against the Soviets and fought for the third Reich.

Somebody in his position of power should know what World War II is. God help the Canadian people if a man like that isn’t aware of what World War II was.
More revelation-----true that Russia fought Germany---BUT Russia was also responsible
for a whole host of atrocities against this and that ethnic &/or economic group. Ukraine
and Russia have been at serious ODDS for centuries with Russia on the abusing side

check out the crusaders----they murdered jews along the way and all but genocided
the jews of Jerusalem in the 12th century-----Richard the lion-hearted-----great crusader
guy, on return from the crusades, murdered the jews of York. Robin Hood didn't care
Richard never returned from the Crusades. He died in France. You need to get your facts straight.

More revelation-----true that Russia fought Germany---BUT Russia was also responsible
for a whole host of atrocities against this and that ethnic &/or economic group. Ukraine
and Russia have been at serious ODDS for centuries with Russia on the abusing side
Yes, there were controversies in the Soviet union during World War II. Probably more so than in America we can think of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, we can think of the internment of Japanese Americans. But yes, the Soviet union had their issues although the US war department stood by the British, Chinese and Soviet Ally’s throat World War II.

And I standby the legacy of the allies World War II. Because for the most part, they were on the right side of history. The Soviets and Americans liberated the concentration camps.

But there is one evil player during World War II in my opinion. That’s the third Reich. Even more evil than the empire of Japan, or fascist Italy. Nobody even comes close to the third Reich.

What do you expect from him? one of the stupidest man on the face of this Earth.

1695606067318.png

Forum List

Back