Stunning numbers among Dems in RCOR's new poll on free speech and censorship:

Wow! And I've [correctly] referred to them as DemoFascists and proof is here in this poll.

Dems have long hated the Constitution and still do.

Muskettes do the most bizarre fascism: none of the 1.4K replies about censorship stats can be viewed.

Wow! And I've [correctly] referred to them as DemoFascists and proof is here in this poll.

Gee, there you go, getting all emotional again, instead of sticking to the article or the polling. Here is the actual complete article, no mention of fascists democrat or otherwise.

Here is the actual poll

Liberals are prone to suppress those who maintain that the differences between black and white intelligence and behavior is genetically influenced. Conservatives are not prone to suppress those who assert that global warming is a serious problem.

Gee, there you go, getting all emotional again, instead of sticking to the article or the polling. Here is the actual complete article, no mention of fascists democrat or otherwise.

Here is the actual poll

I mentioned fascists. Because what the poll shows is the DemoFascists true agenda.

I mentioned fascists. Because what the poll shows is the DemoFascists true agenda.
You gave emotional editorialization. I supplied the facts, instead of the your little tik-tok.
1695618102219.png

The liberal, and conservative, war on free expression is real.

You need to call out your fellow conservative as well, or be seen as insincere.

47% of Dems say free speech should be legal 'only under certain circumstances.

34% of Dems say Americans 'have too much freedom'

75% of Dems say government has a responsibility to censor 'hateful' social media posts

Only 31% strongly agree with the statement, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.'

They don’t elect themselves. 🤷‍♂️

75% of Dems say government has a responsibility to censor 'hateful' social media posts

Only 31% strongly agree with the statement, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.'

you're looking at the most unhappy miserable people we have to offer

Free speech should only back up talking points of the DNC, otherwise, speech is a danger to democracy and the universe.

History is full of scumbags that do this.

Actually, Sleepy Joe's proposal are for 87,000 ARMED IRS agents , armed to the teeth with weapons of mass killing to break down any resistance.

Not "typists".
Nonsense. That’s customer reps, office workers etc. for the most part over ten years to replace losses to retirement etc.

Save your featmongering

Forum List

Back