Man arrested after allegedly asking Jewish people to ‘identify themselves’ on flight

Trump is like a drug to his Deplorables. They get high, and then they fly.

And the simpleton deflects again.

Your acknowledgment and recognition of your condition is the first step towards a cure.

What, you got no mindless meme for this thread, deflect away, simpleton.

Ignorance is your finest quality.

You just don't learn do ya simpleton? Don't try to project your only quality on me. Now run along, I'm not going to bump your lame assed thread again.

It seems evident that the OP didn't read the article that he linked.

Trump is like a drug to his Deplorables. They get high, and then they fly.

And the simpleton deflects again.

Your acknowledgment and recognition of your condition is the first step towards a cure.

What, you got no mindless meme for this thread, deflect away, simpleton.

Ignorance is your finest quality.

You just don't learn do ya simpleton? Don't try to project your only quality on me. Now run along, I'm not going to bump your lame assed thread again.

Apologies, darling, I didn't want to imply you had any qualities.

Trumpland is going full tilt as the crazies consider themselves validated by their fearless leader Donald Trump.

Now its anti-semitism being fomented by the Trump Deplorables.

The craziest thing about this incident is that the perpetrator was not charged with a hate crime. Is law enforcement anti-semitic?

Man arrested after allegedly asking Jewish people to ‘identify themselves’ on flight

BY JUSTIN WISE - 11/22/18 09:56 PM EST

A man was arrested on Wednesday after allegedly going on an anti-Semitic rant during a flight from Washington, D.C., to Atlanta.
Atlanta police told USA Today that they arrested David Toaff, 37, at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and that information they gathered indicates that the man called for Jewish people to identify themselves on the flight.

"Preliminary information indicates that while in flight … a male was yelling, asking Jewish people on board to identify themselves and making remarks about bombings to passengers aboard the aircraft," Officer Lisa Bender told the newspaper.

Authorities were waiting for Toaff upon the plane's arrival. A Delta Air Lines spokesperson said in a statement to USA Today that police were on scene due to the "customer's behavior."

A passenger on the flight, Jordan Dale, recorded Toaff's encounter with the police.
Toaff, who is wearing a Jewish prayer shawl, can be seen asking officers why he was being apprehended and that he's "not a bad person."

"What did I do wrong," Toaff asks as a man in the background calls him a "Nazi."
Later in the clip, Toaff attempts to run away from the officers.

"Today a man on my plane went on an anti-Semitic tirade and demanded 'all Jews raise their hands; so he could 'identify them,'" Dale tweeted.

"Later, during the arrest he protested. Incredible work by Atlanta police."
Authorities told USA Today that Toaff was arrested for "continuing the disturbance" and resisting arrest.
He was taken into custody and later charged with obstruction and disorderly conduct. ...

One of the worst things we did as a nation was shut down all the mental institutions.

Trumpland is going full tilt as the crazies consider themselves validated by their fearless leader Donald Trump.

The craziest thing about this incident is that the perpetrator was not charged with a hate crime. Is law enforcement anti-semitic?

A man was arrested on Wednesday after allegedly going on an anti-Semitic rant during a flight from Washington, D.C., to Atlanta.
Atlanta police told USA Today that they arrested David Toaff, 37, at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and that information they gathered indicates that the man called for Jewish people to identify themselves on the flight.

"Preliminary information indicates that while in flight … a male was yelling, asking Jewish people on board to identify themselves and making remarks about bombings to passengers aboard the aircraft," Officer Lisa Bender told the newspaper.

Authorities were waiting for Toaff upon the plane's arrival. A Delta Air Lines spokesperson said in a statement to USA Today that police were on scene due to the "customer's behavior."

A passenger on the flight, Jordan Dale, recorded Toaff's encounter with the police.
Toaff, who is wearing a Jewish prayer shawl, can be seen asking officers why he was being apprehended and that he's "not a bad person."

"What did I do wrong," Toaff asks as a man in the background calls him a "Nazi."

"Today a man on my plane went on an anti-Semitic tirade and demanded 'all Jews raise their hands; so he could 'identify them,'" Dale tweeted.

Authorities told USA Today that Toaff was arrested for "continuing the disturbance" and resisting arrest.
He was taken into custody and later charged with obstruction and disorderly conduct. ...

One of the worst things we did as a nation was shut down all the mental institutions.

Where else would politicans be recruited from other than the liberated crazies?

Would anyone else like to share?

WTF does Trump have to do with this guy, Mr. AH?

Trump is inciting extremists and bringing them out of dark places.

Trump anointed as good guys extremists in Charlottesville and other locations who shouted: "Jews will not replace us". That is an encouragement of antisemitism.

Hoss apples!

Hoss apples = you agree? Is that how Hossfly signifies its assent?
Your dunce cap is cutting the blood supply to what's left of your brain.
That's what happens when he sits on it.

Forum List

Back