Man arrested after allegedly asking Jewish people to ‘identify themselves’ on flight

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Trumpland is going full tilt as the crazies consider themselves validated by their fearless leader Donald Trump.

Now its anti-semitism being fomented by the Trump Deplorables.

The craziest thing about this incident is that the perpetrator was not charged with a hate crime. Is law enforcement anti-semitic?

Man arrested after allegedly asking Jewish people to ‘identify themselves’ on flight

BY JUSTIN WISE - 11/22/18 09:56 PM EST

A man was arrested on Wednesday after allegedly going on an anti-Semitic rant during a flight from Washington, D.C., to Atlanta.
Atlanta police told USA Today that they arrested David Toaff, 37, at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and that information they gathered indicates that the man called for Jewish people to identify themselves on the flight.

"Preliminary information indicates that while in flight … a male was yelling, asking Jewish people on board to identify themselves and making remarks about bombings to passengers aboard the aircraft," Officer Lisa Bender told the newspaper.

Authorities were waiting for Toaff upon the plane's arrival. A Delta Air Lines spokesperson said in a statement to USA Today that police were on scene due to the "customer's behavior."

A passenger on the flight, Jordan Dale, recorded Toaff's encounter with the police.
Toaff, who is wearing a Jewish prayer shawl, can be seen asking officers why he was being apprehended and that he's "not a bad person."

"What did I do wrong," Toaff asks as a man in the background calls him a "Nazi."
Later in the clip, Toaff attempts to run away from the officers.

"Today a man on my plane went on an anti-Semitic tirade and demanded 'all Jews raise their hands; so he could 'identify them,'" Dale tweeted.

"Later, during the arrest he protested. Incredible work by Atlanta police."
Authorities told USA Today that Toaff was arrested for "continuing the disturbance" and resisting arrest.
He was taken into custody and later charged with obstruction and disorderly conduct. ...

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent Democrat people have gone.
It's also painfully evident these lost souls have absolutely no life. So sad.

Just angry, bitter, hateful people. Please notice the Avatar.

Trumpland is going full tilt as the crazies consider themselves validated by their fearless leader Donald Trump.

The craziest thing about this incident is that the perpetrator was not charged with a hate crime. Is law enforcement anti-semitic?

A man was arrested on Wednesday after allegedly going on an anti-Semitic rant during a flight from Washington, D.C., to Atlanta.
Atlanta police told USA Today that they arrested David Toaff, 37, at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and that information they gathered indicates that the man called for Jewish people to identify themselves on the flight.

"Preliminary information indicates that while in flight … a male was yelling, asking Jewish people on board to identify themselves and making remarks about bombings to passengers aboard the aircraft," Officer Lisa Bender told the newspaper.

Authorities were waiting for Toaff upon the plane's arrival. A Delta Air Lines spokesperson said in a statement to USA Today that police were on scene due to the "customer's behavior."

A passenger on the flight, Jordan Dale, recorded Toaff's encounter with the police.
Toaff, who is wearing a Jewish prayer shawl, can be seen asking officers why he was being apprehended and that he's "not a bad person."

"What did I do wrong," Toaff asks as a man in the background calls him a "Nazi."

"Today a man on my plane went on an anti-Semitic tirade and demanded 'all Jews raise their hands; so he could 'identify them,'" Dale tweeted.

Authorities told USA Today that Toaff was arrested for "continuing the disturbance" and resisting arrest.
He was taken into custody and later charged with obstruction and disorderly conduct. ...

Most likely a liberal asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent Democrat people have gone.

The blue wave will cleanse your angst.

Keep dreaming. That’s all you idiots have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just angry, bitter, hateful people.

Perhaps if you post the same exact thing again it will make a difference. I doubt it will, but whatever.

And the moderators will cleanse your post because this has nothing to do with politics, especially since Trump has been the best friend Israel has had in over ten years and his grandchildren are Jewish. In case you're new to politics, Republicans support the Jewish state while Democrats oppose it.

WTF does Trump have to do with this guy, Mr. AH?

Perhaps if you post the same exact thing again it will make a difference. I doubt it will, but whatever.

Welcome to my fan club.....sign in...a few seats remaining ;)

PS...In case you missed the memo...it's a canned response to an endless stream of pointless and hate filled posts

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Welcome to my fan club.....sign in ;)

Does it come with a slice of pumpkin pie? It better. :lol:

haha! sounds good but....
PLEASE...no more food tonight.....I'm stuffed.....had a most excellent Thanksgiving feast a few hours ago :113:

I hope it was lovely. Happy Thanksgiving!

Another of Trump's "good people."

Forum List

Back