Pope Leo X, privy to the truth because of his high rank, made this curious declaration, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"

See once again since I posted NT verses and Jesus views and you are saying: "say something that makes sense", you are inadvertantly saying the NT and Jesus makes no sense and doing this with hateful intent.

You proved my post twice now. :)

This reminds me of the "why are you hitting yourself" joke, where the one kid flings the other kids arm and hands to slap his own face then proclaims over and over
"why are you hitting yourself"
"why are you hitting yourself"?

I have the feeling to try to speak with a nothing about nothing. But there's nothing hidden. I only don't know what to do with your confusion. But I'm quite sure you have nothing to do with Jews and nothing to do with Catholics - or Lutherans - or any other serios christian church. Luther was by the way someone who hated Jews very much, when he found out he was not able to convince Jews from his ideas. What do you think about him?

And please: Don't continue to simplify the world and don't send me tons of senseless words.

Last edited:
Jesus was one of the greatest venture capitalists in history

What's the exact reason why you say so?

He pitched a concept and asked people to finance him

His efforts created one of the richest businesses on the planet: The business of religion

If capitalism is evil then Jesus is indeed Satan

And Christians are the Children of the Sheitan and have to be murdered. I guess I understand what you like to say. That's the logic of the Daesh.

Last edited:
Pope Leo X,

Leo X? Giovanni de' Medici? (1475-1521)? Soon he will be 540 years old.

pivy=eingeweiht ...

to the truth because of his high rank, made this curious declaration, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"

I 'm really not able to understand why so many people are still attacking this pope, who was very important for the renaissance and the modern world of arts and science. Specially the idea to sell letters of indulgence was an idea Mark Twain, Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Fin would had been be very happy about, if it would had been their idea. But the idea to let others pay for the privilege to have the right to paint a fencing stake was also not bad.The St. Peter Basilica was in those days unbelievable important for the western world, because the Muslims had conquered the Hagia Sofia including Constantinople and transformed it. About 2500 years of history ended in those days.

If our chancellor Merkel would had been Pope Leo X. then I'm sure she had said something like: "The project 'St. Peter Basilica' is without any alternative". And she would had been right to say so. But I fear she never will agree she said so if ... because she is a protestant. I was by the way not able to find your quote in Germany here - the land of the reformation.

Last edited:
I believe you protest too much. If you can't convince anyone with your arguments, baffle them with BS.
Hashev is a good candidate for conversion. No one on this or any other board will accomplish it. Just keep studying the Word, you'll convert yourself.

Actually I am the worst candidate you could ever possibly come across ever.
Who's the least likely person ever to chose to bow to Lucifer?

Humorous reminds me of Psalm 2......that is the funniest thing I ever heard that Michael will bow to Jesus/ Lucifer.....As for me I will stand with Michael as well and not drink or partake of the poisonous Vine or his drink of gall...

The murderer thief Jesus Barabas along side Jesus story is a way of deflecting & hiding bad acts of Jesus who was called Jesus Bar Abba (son of the father) and had murdered a child during his childhood according to Thomas while also admitting he was the thief of the NIGHT.-1Theslonians5:2

They stole (PLAGIARIZED) the confused similar named characters idea and story from the Herod era Christ Yehuda of Galilee confused for the Temple Ransacker (table overturner)
thief & murderer similarly named
Yehuda the GALIONITE.
Deeper revealing the impersonation and thieving story is the fact Jesus is the thief of the Biblical Davidic Messiah Michael.-Rev 1:13 Jesus is
"like unto" (emulating) son of man, not that he is son of man. Calling himself and proclaiming himself thief of the NIGHT (Michael the Evening Star).
Also by deeming himself the nemesis
Morning Star in Rev 22:16.

People without a clue to the legend of YeruShalem's name and lore in becoming the city of Shalom don't know that the legend states there will be peace when the NIGHT( Evening Star Shalem) overcomes the day (morning star lucifer).
Opens up a whole new meaning to claiming oneself thief of Shalem.

Jesus was awesome.

You suck.

The murderer thief Jesus Barabas along side Jesus story is a way of deflecting & hiding bad acts of Jesus who was called Jesus Bar Abba (son of the father) and had murdered a child during his childhood according to Thomas while also admitting he was the thief of the NIGHT.-1Theslonians5:2

They stole (PLAGIARIZED) the confused similar named characters idea and story from the Herod era Christ Yehuda of Galilee confused for the Temple Ransacker (table overturner)
Yehuda the GALIONITE.
Deeper revealing the impersonation and thieving story is the fact Jesus is the thief of the Biblical Davidic Messiah Michael.-Rev 1:13 Jesus is
"like unto" (emulating) son of man, not that he is son of man. Calling himself and proclaiming himself thief of the NIGHT (Michael the Evening Star).

People without a clue to the legend of YeruShalem's name and lore in becoming the city of Shalom don't know that the legend states there will be peace when the NIGHT( Evening Star Shalem) overcomes the day (morning star lucifer).

Jesus was awesome.

You suck.
I think you have me confused with a Boston Priest.

Humorous reminds me of Psalm 2......that is the funniest thing I ever heard that Michael will bow to Jesus/ Lucifer.....As for me I will stand with Michael as well and not drink or partake of the poisonous Vine or his drink of gall...

Nor partake of IESous ("the swine").

Yehuda the GALIONITE.

Jesus was awesome.

You suck.

A Boston priest.

And you.

Nor partake of IESous ("the swine").

Yehuda the GALIONITE.

Jesus was awesome.

You suck.

A Boston priest.

And you.

I THINK you are confusing me with an altar boy holding a goat eating a wafer.

I believe you protest too much. If you can't convince anyone with your arguments, baffle them with BS.
Hashev is a good candidate for conversion. No one on this or any other board will accomplish it. Just keep studying the Word, you'll convert yourself.

I don't doubt about that it is impossible to convince anyone in the english speaking world from anything. Neverthelless could be a key for the survival of all mankind exists in this world. But what you say here makes for sure no sense: It makes no sense to convert anyone into anything. It makes only sense to try to help people to find themselve. HavShev knows not what he is. Waht's by the way your own church? Do you not live in fear if I would become a member of your church?

Emily posted in another topic about
Jesus "HaShev" (return) in Justice, many mistake Jesus as the Judge even though the church admits it's Michael's role=Making Jesus the thief of that role through Christians giving him every role through plagiarism and ignorance of the Bible.
More proof they are thieves of the Night (Michael the Evening Star).
It's Michael holding the role and scales of Justice as JUDGE not Jesus. Therefore they give people who can't read the Bible pictures so they have no excuse confusing who the judge is, and yet they still get it wrong. *slaps forehead*

Jeremiah 23:5-6 the Judge bringing justice is Michael:
Jewish tradition says The name of Moshiach will be in the Torah portions;
Torah portion:
Mikeitz מִקֵּץ – Hebrew for "at the end,"
Ketz= A particularly auspicious time for Moshiach to bring the exile to an end.= Mike is the name of the Moshiach who's revealed in the Torah portion regarding the "RETURN" (in Hebrew HaShev) from Exile.
And thus "Restorer". (Ruth, Jeremiah, Isaiah- Jeremiah 11:20, Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4,
Isaiah 25:8)

Sources for the Judge:
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

Actually I am the worst candidate you could ever possibly come across ever.
Who's the least likely person ever to chose to bow to Lucifer?
There was a man named Saul who was a merciless persecutors of Christians. He was the worst candidate ever for conversion. He took the name Paul.
It is a mystery of the faith that the worst posible candidates for conversion are the best posible candidates for conversion. I am aware that nothing I say will convince you of anything. I am also aware of the power, authority, and majesty of the Word. The Word may easily accomplish what no man ever will. Just stay in the Word.

Saul was not Paul, It's the same thing that happened with the Jesus character. Paul is a compiled character just as Jesus is and the reason both needed new names.
Learn history.
And your answer makes me want to give you a Bible for a holiday gift.

Forum List

Back