Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

So to ding, those atrocities never happened, and it's fake news.
Read the link I provided and find out.

I already told you like it was.

You think I'll click your links? No. Already learned that. Spell it out.
That was two things, Einstein.

1. I told you what the inquisition was about...

AND

2. I provided a link to back it up.

Your backwards ass doesn't even know what the inquisition was about but somehow it makes you act like a little bitch about it. For fucks sake, it was 700 years ago.
You did not say it. You provided a dubious link, like you have in the past, that is not safe to click.

Spell it out and stop being lazy.

And the time passed does not forgive the sins. And the fact that Jesus Christ would never have allowed it if he was the powerful being Christians says he is.

So you have to work that paradox out... See where it leads you.
The sentence above the link. I summarized the link for your dumbass and you couldn't even read the summary.

Halting Gnostic Christian heretical beliefs being spread through Europe and the resulting aggression of the Gnostic Christians against the Church.

He won't confirm the crusades or the inquisitions. Because it confirms the paradox that Jesus allowed it.

What needs to be 'confirmed', exactly? that some tards think Europe was wrong to defend itself from islamic invasions and should have been nicer to their Jewish allies who aided them in their centuries of looting and plundering of the locals?
But Jesus would not react in the same manner, doing even more horrible things back to innocent people.
You don't believe Jesus existed.
I have never said that. It's possible he didn't, but I think he did. He's just not the son of god, that is the basis of Christianity.

I think he was a good person, like Gandhi. I love Jesus. But he was not supernatural. And a religion was formed around him to make money and power, and that is what you so fervently believe in. That's why you don't care about killing women and children and innocents, and torturing them and raping, etc....

You may believe in something, but it has nothing to do with Jesus. So you should question yourself about what you believe in, if you're a good person.

You can have faith in Jesus, and not believe Christianity.

AND

Your backwards ass doesn't even know what the inquisition was about but somehow it makes you act like a little bitch about it. For fucks sake, it was 700 years ago.
You did not say it. You provided a dubious link, like you have in the past, that is not safe to click.

And the time passed does not forgive the sins. And the fact that Jesus Christ would never have allowed it if he was the powerful being Christians says he is.

I don't have a paradox. You do. You don't believe Jesus existed and you are making up equivocations.

He won't confirm the crusades or the inquisitions. Because it confirms the paradox that Jesus allowed it.

What needs to be 'confirmed', exactly? that some tards think Europe was wrong to defend itself from islamic invasions and should have been nicer to their Jewish allies who aided them in their centuries of looting and plundering of the locals?
But Jesus would not react in the same manner, doing even more horrible things back to innocent people.
I have never said that. It's possible he didn't, but I think he did. He's just not the son of god, that is the basis of Christianity.

I think he was a good person, like Gandhi. I love Jesus. But he was not supernatural. And a religion was formed around him to make money and power, and that is what you so fervently believe in. That's why you don't care about killing women and children and innocents, and torturing them and raping, etc....

You may believe in something, but it has nothing to do with Jesus. So you should question yourself about what you believe in, if you're a good person.

You do know that only religious nutjobs tell other people that they don't care about killing women and children and innocents, and torturing them and raping, etc...., right?

No. I don’t think you understand what either one of them was about is what I said.

You can’t even tell me what you believe they were about, dum dum.
I'm talking about the crazy horrible stuff that your religion did in the name of Jesus.

That cannot be denied...

And by following that religion, even though it flies in the face of the Jesus' ideals, shows that you don't follow Jesus.

You follow a separate religion that's about making money...
Like what? What terrible horrible stuff did they do that keeps you up at night?
Wow, really?

Send yourself a link asking that question. And click it.

He said he was God. Was he crazy or lying? If he was crazy or lying, how can you think he was a good person?

No. I don’t think you understand what either one of them was about is what I said.

You can’t even tell me what you believe they were about, dum dum.
I'm talking about the crazy horrible stuff that your religion did in the name of Jesus.

That cannot be denied...

And by following that religion, even though it flies in the face of the Jesus' ideals, shows that you don't follow Jesus.

You follow a separate religion that's about making money...
Like what? What terrible horrible stuff did they do that keeps you up at night?
Wow, really?

Send yourself a link asking that question. And click it.
I'm not the one making the claim. You are. Can you tell me in your own words what they did?

Because wasn't that our disagreement like three pages ago? That you don't actually know anything other than crusade bad, inquisition bad. You just don't know why.

You do know that only religious nutjobs tell other people that they don't care about killing women and children and innocents, and torturing them and raping, etc...., right?
I don't understand.

But that's what you people promote... You totally deny what happened, and continue to promote the current as.... "holy". When you are totally evil by dismissing the past.

THat's like Nazi sympathizers saying it happened 80 years ago, wtf?

No. You're wrong, your religion is wrong, and there is no expiration date for being wrong...

Your religion does not become good, after a certain time. It does not follow Jesus' ideals, is not related to Jesus, but still uses his name to power and money.

Here's a quote i'll leave you with tonight...

THE DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST
The Bible directly states that Jesus is God in a number of passages.1 Taken by themselves, these verses provide enough evidence for the church to believe in and teach the deity of Jesus Christ. But the indirect evidence of Scripture is equally compelling.

The names of God are often applied to Jesus. He is called "the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father" and "Immanuel" (meaning "God with us").2 Elsewhere Jesus is called "The Lord (Jehovah) our Righteousness," "God" and "Son of God."3

The Bible ascribes the characteristics of deity to Jesus Christ. He is described as eternal, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and immutable.4

Jesus Christ is equal with God the Father. He is worshiped as God.5 His name is assigned equal standing with God the Father in the church's baptismal formula and in the apostolic benediction.6

Christ performed works which only God can do. He is creator.7 He is the upholder of all things.8 He forgives sin.9 He will raise the dead and execute judgment.10

Jesus Christ Himself claimed deity. He taught His disciples to pray in His name.11 He claimed that He and the Father were one and that He was the Son of God.12 He claimed that to know Him was to know God, to see Him was to see God, to receive Him was to receive God, to believe Him was to believe in God and to honor Him was to honor God, while to hate Him was to hate God.13

Here's the link: The Deity of Jesus | Moody Bible Institute

Jesus was the equivalent of "God". So all the atrocities that you will find were on his command.

Last edited:

I understand.

But that's what you people promote... You totally deny what happened, and continue to promote the current as.... "holy". When you are totally evil by dismissing the past.

No. You're wrong, your religion is wrong, and there is no expiration date for being wrong...

Your religion does not become good, after a certain time. It does not follow Jesus' ideals, is not related to Jesus, but still uses his name to power and money.

The Bible directly states that Jesus is God in a number of passages.1 Taken by themselves, these verses provide enough evidence for the church to believe in and teach the deity of Jesus Christ. But the indirect evidence of Scripture is equally compelling.

The names of God are often applied to Jesus. He is called "the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father" and "Immanuel" (meaning "God with us").2 Elsewhere Jesus is called "The Lord (Jehovah) our Righteousness," "God" and "Son of God."3

The Bible ascribes the characteristics of deity to Jesus Christ. He is described as eternal, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and immutable.4

Jesus Christ is equal with God the Father. He is worshiped as God.5 His name is assigned equal standing with God the Father in the church's baptismal formula and in the apostolic benediction.6

Christ performed works which only God can do. He is creator.7 He is the upholder of all things.8 He forgives sin.9 He will raise the dead and execute judgment.10

Jesus Christ Himself claimed deity. He taught His disciples to pray in His name.11 He claimed that He and the Father were one and that He was the Son of God.12 He claimed that to know Him was to know God, to see Him was to see God, to receive Him was to receive God, to believe Him was to believe in God and to honor Him was to honor God, while to hate Him was to hate God.13

Jesus was the equivalent of "God". So all the atrocities that you will find were on his command.
How can I deny what you don't know :dunno:

What would you like for me to acknowledge?

I don't understand.

You never answered my question. How can you believe Jesus is good if he was crazy or a liar?

I say Jesus was just a regular person who did really well for his community. And got deified by power/money-hungry people.

And they managed to fool the believers, to use them as tools for power and war.

Tha1! .... is how chistianity started. Same tactics were used upon them previously, so they learned how to do it and made up their own! tactic!

AND

The sentence above the link. I summarized the link for your dumbass and you couldn't even read the summary.

Halting Gnostic Christian heretical beliefs being spread through Europe and the resulting aggression of the Gnostic Christians against the Church.

He said he was God. Was he crazy or lying? If he was crazy or lying, how can you think he was a good person?
Because that's the other option.

I don't understand.

You never answered my question. How can you believe Jesus is good if he was crazy or a liar?
No, he's not crazy or a liar.

Your belief uses his words to dictate your religion, denying everything that happed before. They used his name to justify the killings and terrors they commited.

But if Jesus existed as said in the NT, He would never have allowed that. .

So that's what I'm telling you. You have to figure out that paradox. Don't send it back on me for pointing it out...

I don't understand.

Your belief uses his words to dictate your religion, denying everything that happed before. They used his name to justify the killings and terrors they commuted.

So that's what I'm telling you. You have to figure out that paradox. Don't send it back on me for pointing it out...
Woah, are you saying he IS God?

AND

There are only three choices; he is what he said he is, he is lying or he is crazy.

Which one is it?

I say Jesus was just a regular person who did really well for his community. And got deified by power/money-hungry people.

And they managed to fool the believers, to use them as tools for power and war.

Tha1! .... is how chistianity started. Same tactics were used upon them previously, so they learned how to do it and made up their own! tactic!
He said he was God and he never corrected anyone when they said he was God.

AND

There are only three choices; he is what he said he is, he is lying or he is crazy.

Which one is it?
No, there's a fourth option.

Your religion used Jesus, but never followed his teachings. Christianity, which started like 400 years after, was a money/power making machine, which is just unrivaled. And they made more money and power by killing everyone else who opposed.

Sine missione.

I don't understand.

Your belief uses his words to dictate your religion, denying everything that happed before. They used his name to justify the killings and terrors they commuted.

Does your religion not equate Jesus with God?

AND

Which one is it?
No, there's a fourth option.

Your religion used Jesus, but never followed his teachings. Christianity, which started like 400 years after, was a money/power making machine, which is just unrivaled. And they made more money and power by killing everyone else who opposed.

Sine missione.
Then there’s the problem of the written manuscripts which existed 100’s of years before any organized religion was started.

Manuscripts which tell us Jesus claimed to be God.

So still only three options. So which is it?

I don't understand.

Does your religion not equate Jesus with God?
Yes. Because he said he was and proved he was.

Forum List

Back