Jesus said: "I didn't come to bring peace, I bring division"

You are a fucking moron. Period.
Wow ...showing true Christian love... According to your gospels you should be afraid of receiving hellfire from your saviour for saying such a thing but I will turn my other cheek to you don’t worry... However you are missing a few letters in your statement You should have said I couldn’t be “ more on” in my figuring not moron and you being TN could “ har D ley” be correct in your statement.... even though you have posted here over 60000 times I guess when you reach 66600 we should all watch out especially if you don’t clean up your words...
I dont believe in man made gods.
Jackass.

Take it easy. He’s on your side. He hates christians..You are being silly Ding I don’t hate christians or anyone for that matter...I see though that you have your posts down to less then 10 words .... Bravo...

Wow ...showing true Christian love... According to your gospels you should be afraid of receiving hellfire from your saviour for saying such a thing but I will turn my other cheek to you don’t worry... However you are missing a few letters in your statement You should have said I couldn’t be “ more on” in my figuring not moron and you being TN could “ har D ley” be correct in your statement.... even though you have posted here over 60000 times I guess when you reach 66600 we should all watch out especially if you don’t clean up your words...
Jackass.
Okay that makes two of us but what is with the insults... After all it is Christians that teach their lord Jesus is lowly riding on a jackass or donkey meaning he is a double assed lord as they are cheek to cheek while riding so this is the cheek I am turning back to you...

Take it easy. He’s on your side. He hates christians..You are being silly Ding I don’t hate christians or anyone for that matter...I see though that you have your posts down to less then 10 words .... Bravo...
No. I am being accurate.

Jackass.
Okay that makes two of us but what is with the insults... After all it is Christians that teach their lord Jesus is lowly riding on a jackass or donkey meaning he is a double assed lord as they are cheek to cheek while riding so this is the cheek I am turning back to you...
Assumptions are ignorant and belong to a jackass. Ergo, I called you a jackass.

Jackass.
Sure you do. You worship yourself.

Jackass.
No dumbfuck I dont hate Christians. Your god sure has such strong emotions over people though. Especially infants and innocents.

Jackass.
I dont think I'm a god. I just know I'm better than you.

Jackass.
Since you used the word ASS twice in assumptions and jackass they cancel each other out meaning you statement is a big zero much like Ding who likes to stir the pot

Jackass.
I didn’t say you think you are god.

I said you worship yourself.

Jackass.
Since you used the word ASS twice in assumptions and jackass they cancel each other out meaning you statement is a big zero much like Ding who likes to stir the pot
No they dont. Jackass.

Jackass.

You are still a dumbfuck ding. Sorry.

Jackass.

I couldn’t be happier for you to believe that.

#winning

Jackass.

#winning
Considering you couldn't possibly make anyone happy yourself, that probably is "winning" to you..

#winning
Considering you couldn't possibly make anyone happy yourself, that probably is "winning" to you..
I couldn’t be happier for you to believe that too, TN.

Your displeasure is showing.

#winning

My ancestors killed your jesus lol

#winning

My ancestors killed your jesus lol
We all killed Christ.

Forum List

Back