Zone1 Jesus Christ or not.

I don't believe Penelope actually exists.

I've had my suspicions for some time.

The vacuous threads and statue as an aviator are all clues to this.

Penelope even had to be reminded to add commentary instead of mindlessly just posting other sites.

In fact, how many bots are there on this site that mindlessly defend an openly corrupt President with dementia?

Makes you wonder.

Last edited:

Penelope even had to be reminded to add commentary instead of mindlessly just posting other sites.

In fact, how many bots are there on this site that mindlessly defend an openly corrupt President with dementia?

Makes you wonder.
I have a name under Penelope. I really write.

Makes you wonder.

I know there are plenty of bots. You're probably correct about the Penny-bot. It very often talks about wanting to kill its enemy, which is us.

A couple more really obvious ones are sealybobo and dragonlady. They threaten physical violence and are never held responsible.

Last edited:
How can a truth SUGGEST anything at all (something is either truth or its not....truth is factual not suggestive) and the the supposed truth declares that Jesus "may have" never existed? Really MAY HAVE?

1 Tim. 1:4-5......ends as a commandment from the Lord, "Now the commandment is charity (unadulterated, unconditional Love) out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, AND OF FAITH UNFEIGNED."

Why pay attention to subjective (non objective) opinions when one is seeking TRUTH? What is truth for those professing Christianity? ".....sanctify them in truth, YOUR WORD IS TRUTH and those who worship must worship in Spirit -- John 17:17-19 AND TRUTH -- John 4:24 (your mind is the center of your spirit....the source of energy that animates the flesh.....death occurs when the body is absent the spirit -- James 2:26)

Does it actually concern the Christian when those who seek the kingdom of God do so by suggesting the kingdom of God is a physical kingdom with physical limitations? (the kingdom of God is not a visible kingdom but exists within the heart of the believer, its a spiritual kingdom -- Luke 17:21)

Individuals such as this (those who serve the world and its physical limitations) have been attempting to destroy the TRUTH as presented by Jesus from heaven for over 3500 years.......why? Because they are servants of the god of this world (satan -- 2 Cor. 4:4)........that HATES everyone that has been Called out by Jesus into the kingdom of God (John 15:18-19) The god of this world is a liar and the father of lies (John 8:44)

Conclusion? Its easy to bear suffering with fools (2 Cor. 11:19)......why? The Christian is wise in the fear of the Lord which is the beginning of wisdom (Prov. 9:10).....its the fool that declares in their heart......THERE IS NO GOD. (Ps. 14:1)

Last edited:
I think must Biblical scholars accept that Jesus was a real person, I know I do, if for no other reason than no one in their right mind would invent a savior that lived and died as He did.

I think must Biblical scholars accept that Jesus was a real person, I know I do, if for no other reason than no one in their right mind would invent a savior that lived and died as He did.

Wow! I'm impressed by how profound you thought you sounded saying that.

Cute post.

Forum List

Back