Zone1 Jesus Christ or not.

I know the bible and I was going to join the nunnery if anything happens to my husband.

I think must Biblical scholars accept that Jesus was a real person, I know I do, if for no other reason than no one in their right mind would invent a savior that lived and died as He did.
And on top of that to amass the initial 12 Disciples, one to later kill himself for his betrayal, for a lie.

But not only the original 12, but the mass of followers that followed him and the 12 to the point that after the resurrection, they were able to grow this new religion that wasn't well received by the Jews and the Romans.
Then for the mass of Christians to believe and many to be martyred for a lie by the Jews and the Romans.

It's one thing to believe in an actual person and follow that person. We see that all throughout history and even into our own modern history.
However it is another thing to state that Jesus never actually existed. That is an even bigger stretch to the point that it is illogical.

Then you have Saul, later to be Paul. A Roman citizen and Jewish upper class. He committed professional and societal suicide by accepting the gospel of Christ. And then went an preached the gospel all over the middle east with his last stop in Rome. All for a lie, and even worse, a made up person?

Even Josephus and Tacitus cited the life of Jesus. If he was not a real individual, I think it would have been worth noting that the religion grew out of falsehood.

And on top of that to amass the initial 12 Disciples, one to later kill himself for his betrayal, for a lie.

But not only the original 12, but the mass of followers that followed him and the 12 to the point that after the resurrection, they were able to grow this new religion that wasn't well received by the Jews and the Romans.
Then for the mass of Christians to believe and many to be martyred for a lie by the Jews and the Romans.

It's one thing to believe in an actual person and follow that person. We see that all throughout history and even into our own modern history.
However it is another thing to state that Jesus never actually existed. That is an even bigger stretch to the point that it is illogical.

Then you have Saul, later to be Paul. A Roman citizen and Jewish upper class. He committed professional and societal suicide by accepting the gospel of Christ. And then went an preached the gospel all over the middle east with his last stop in Rome. All for a lie, and even worse, a made up person?

Even Josephus and Tacitus cited the life of Jesus. If he was not a real individual, I think it would have been worth noting that the religion grew out of falsehood.
It's a story.

Biden won the election because the voting was witnessed, then passed over to CNN, who is responsible for identifying its credibility, and then for those who trust CNN to get to such a truth.
Trump won the election because the same voting was witnessed, passed over to Fox News, who is responsible for identifying its credibility, for those who trust Fox News to get to such a 'truth'.

CNN doesn't convey republican info and vice versa.

Jesus' truth was witnessed by His dsiciple, then reckoned by Christianity (but not today's Jews as an obsolette authority, or it's a CNN vs Fox News), and then for those who trust (with faith) Christianity to get to such a truth.

That's the way how a truth shall convey, while only God's media will convey God's truth, and CNN doesn't convey republican info.

Next question, do you have evidence that Biden truly won the election? You don't. Period. Humans don't rely on evidence to get to truths. They instead rely on faith in testimony (broadcast by CNN or Fox News or Christianity) to get to truths.

Humans are largely fooled by Satan who plagued our education system with the term 'evidence'.

2 Corinthians 4:4:
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Last edited:
I would take the stories of Judas with a large grain of salt.

That criteria can be applied to many holy men, the Buddha, Muhammad, Joseph Smith, etc.

Paul never met Jesus so he could only have second hand info on Jesus and, it seems, knew very little about him beyond the stories of his resurrection.

The Josephus references may have been added by later scribes and I seem to recall Tacitus referring to Christians rather than Jesus.

Faith in Christ Jesus is like faith in Restorative Justice.

Most people acknowledge they believe in a higher justice than what we see in life which is injustice.

Believing that Jesus will come is like believing in seeking JUSTICE in order to establish PEACE.

so yes, our Founding Fathers believed that forming the union of states under the Constitution
was a Gift from God that would allow a sustainable system based on faith in Truth, Justice and Peace.
which is the secular equivalent of faith in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Just using SECULAR Terms as the civil government is based on NATURAL LAWS
(while the church and scriptural terms for these principles are based on SPIRITUAL LAWS)

Both the spiritual laws of the CHURCH under SCRIPTURAL laws and authority
and the naturals laws of the STATE under Constitutional laws and authority
are fulfilled and governed by the spirit of Justice and Peace which Jesus and the Holy Spirit represent collectively.

No, Penelope there is NO PROOF that "JUSTICE" has ever existed.

Faith in Justice, in "Equal Justice Under Law", in Peace and Justice,
Restorative Justice, or Justice with Mercy are all FAITH BASED
as having faith in JESUS.

What the Secular Realm calls JUSTICE must be the same
as what the Sacred Realms calls JESUS for either to be the real deal.

Jesus existed, this is universally.accepted. Even well known historians/Atheists do not debate this point.

Last edited:

I knew when I was 45 or 50, I was devasted. But I got over it.
He existed . 100% .
You need to also look at references outside of those picked for Bible inclusion .
Literally thousands of them . Remember, they mostly became unacceptable not because of lies and falsehoods but because of political considerations .

The question that requires examination , imho , is what he said and what has been incorrectly attributed to him -- the monk who wanted no formal religion and certainly no formal church .

Forum List

Back