Jesuit concept of Spirit vs Michaeline sects & Naturalist Judaism view

I find it revealing that you can't do what you said you can do and blame me for it, lol.
I'm not blaming you for anything.

Agree to stop lying about supernatural reality defying miracles after I show you the only rational way to interpret that miracle story without changing a single word, never heard before, that does not require a belief in the supernatural or the suspension of disbelief, conforms to reality, and reveals the true nature of the power of God and the Jesus that actually existed.

Whats your problem with agreeing to be done with superstitious archaic lore if I can show you a rational way to understand what you already profess to believe ?
Well, you have yet to do what you told me you were going to do. Who is to blame for that?

I am waiting for you to read the fine print and then sign on the dotted line.
Sounds like you are blaming me for you not doing what you said you would do. I guess I must control you then. Who knew I had so much power over you?

lol

The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe.
Yes, He does. Too bad you don't follow through on what you said you would do in post # 37. I knew you wouldn't. I win again.

I am ready willing and able to do what I said. I've done it before.

No biggie.

I was just inquiring where you were coming given the nature of your facetious and flippant responses, and I found out to what you are dedicated to and it isn't the truth.

Not to worry. I would never give you false hope or make claims that I couldn't back up.

Its coming..

When I take the time to savor the wine, I enjoy it all the more.

Last edited:

No biggie.

I was just inquiring where you were coming given the nature of you facetious and flippant responses, and I found out to what you are dedicated to and it isn't the truth.

Not to worry. I would never give you false hope or make claims that I couldn't back up.

Its coming..

lol, I'll believe it when I see it. This has been going on for two days and you haven't put up shit. I knew you couldn't do it.

No biggie.

I was just inquiring where you were coming given the nature of you facetious and flippant responses, and I found out to what you are dedicated to and it isn't the truth.

Its coming..

lol, I'll believe it when I see it. This has been going on for two days and you haven't put up shit. I knew you couldn't do it.

You, a he-goat without blemish, have been carefully chosen and prepared as a sin offering.

Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord.

No biggie.

Its coming..

You, a he-goat without blemish, have been carefully chosen and prepared as a sin offering.

And yet here it is post #66 and you are still no closer to doing what you said you would do in post #37. I won't be holding my breath.

No biggie.

Its coming..

And yet here it is post #66 and you are still no closer to doing what you said you would do in post #37. I won't be holding my breath.

Great, don't hold your breath. What I suggested you do was clear your head and focus so you have at least a chance to hold on to something of great value.

I have already revealed to you the hidden story in two miracle accounts. Even so, it went sailing right over your head and you chose to remain mired in your irrational superstitious beliefs that contradict both scripture and reality.

Now you are in a hurry to hear another? Its the bottom of the ninth inning, no one is on base you're down 42 zip, there are two outs, and you have two strikes against you already..

Did you mistake my having to have a cup of coffee with my bacon and eggs on Sunday morning as some sort of stalling on my part or victory on yours?

Sheesh. You are even dumber than I thought.

If you are having trouble holding on to your anxieties till I get around to dealing with you you could always continue to make a fool of yourself on any number of other threads for the time being.

If that were the case you would have already done it.

Pay attention. I am giving you some time to prepare so you have at least chance at survival, a chance to do the right thing.

If you only knew that after I chew you up and spit you out the birds of the air will descend from the sky and strip your bloody flesh from your broken bones you wouldn't be in such a hurry.........

No biggie.

Its coming..

Great, don't hold your breath. What I suggested you do was clear your head and focus so you have at least a chance to hold on to something of great value.

I have already revealed to you the hidden story in two miracle accounts. Even so, it went sailing right over your head and you chose to remain mired in your irrational superstitious beliefs that contradict both scripture and reality.

Now you are in a hurry to hear another? Its the bottom of the ninth inning, no one is on base you're down 42 zip, there are two outs, and you have two strikes against you already..

Did you mistake my having to have a cup of coffee with my bacon and eggs on Sunday morning as some sort of stalling on my part or victory on yours?

If you are having trouble holding on to your anxieties till I get around to dealing with you you could always continue to make a fool of yourself on any number of other threads for the time being.
As near as I can tell your explanations all revolve around Jesus being a political activist. Do you have any evidence of this at all?

No biggie.

Its coming..

As near as I can tell your explanations all revolve around Jesus being a political activist. Do you have any evidence of this at all?

Jesus lived in a theocracy based on a strict compulsory observance of a literal interpretation and application of Mosaic law under penalty of death by either stoning or being marked as a pariah according to instructions in the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men,.. That being the case there was no distinction between church and state. Every religious argument was a political argument as well.

Even here and now there is only the illusion of a separation between church and state.

The prayer of Jesus for Gods will to be done on earth as it is in heaven was a plea for social restructure. The revealed will of God in heaven being to revile talking serpents, religious deceivers, as the lowest form of human life possible (genesis 3:14) and not as role models or enlightened holy men as it has been here on earth worldwide to this day..

You would have called him an an atheist, a mentally unstable immoral drunk spewing laughably incomprehensible hubris, or some unpatriotic peace loving free loving long haired hippie type rabble rousing commie pinko fag.

Last edited:

Jesus lived in a theocracy based on a strict compulsory observance of a literal interpretation and application of Mosaic law under penalty of death by either stoning or being marked as a pariah according to instructions in the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men,.. That being the case there was no distinction between church and state. Every religious argument was a political argument as well.

Even here and now there is only the illusion of a separation between church and state.

The prayer of Jesus for Gods will to be done on earth as it is in heaven was a plea for social restructure. The revealed will of God in heaven being to revile talking serpents, religious deceivers, as the lowest form of human life possible (genesis 3:14) and not as role models or enlightened holy men as it has been here on earth worldwide to this day..

You would have called him an an atheist, a mentally unstable immoral drunk spewing laughably incomprehensible hubris, or some unpatriotic peace loving free loving long haired hippie type rabble rousing commie pinko fag.
Do you have any proof?

Do you have any proof?
Yes I have proof. The proof is in the pudding. Thats why Iv'e been telling you to grow some teeth and eat your meat because if you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding!

Don't you understand a word I say?

Do you have any proof?
Yes I have proof. The proof is in the pudding. Thats why Iv'e been telling you to grow some teeth and eat your meat because if you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding!

I understand what you say. I just don't believe it. I believe you are a subversive playing a role. That or a dupe of the subversives. Either way, it is the exact same effect.

I have a Pink Floyd quote too: and when you lose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown.

Do you have any proof?

I understand what you say. I just don't believe it. I believe you are a subversive playing a role. That or a dupe of the subversives. Either way, it is the exact same effect.

I have a Pink Floyd quote too: and when you lose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown.

Big man, pig man, ha ha, charade you are.......

The hidden story within the multiplication of the loaves

In mark 6:34 it says that when Jesus saw the large crowd that had gathered his heart went out to them because they were like sheep without a shepherd and he had much to teach them. This shows that the concern of Jesus was how to teach such a large crowd so many things. They were not following Jesus around for sandwiches. When it became late the disciples worried about the crowd still being restless and hungry and Jesus said feed them yourselves. Here is where teaching became feeding. (Remember what Jesus said to Peter when he appeared to him after he was raised from the dead? "If you love me, feed my sheep.")

It is important to note that up to this point Jesus only had seven disciples.

This sheds light on the meaning of five loaves and two fish, a loaf of bread represents a teacher of the good news, a disciple, , fish a well know symbol for a christian follower hooked by one or another disciple.

Jesus took them and blessed them and sent them out to teach the crowd everything they had already learned from Jesus. The 12 baskets full of uneaten pieces represents the aspects of what Jesus taught that the crowd could not swallow but were accepted by the 12 disciples that Jesus ended up with.

A large restless and skeptical crowd, well acquainted with false prophets and charlatans, who hungered for a faithful and true revelation from God were satisfied and 7 disciples became 12.

A miracle!

The story was never about Jesus poofing fish sandwiches out of thin air.

You can try to continue to believe in the garbage that you were spoon fed since birth about supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality but you will never be able to unsee what I have shown you.

Last edited:

Do you have any proof?

In mark 6:34 it says that when Jesus saw the large crowd that had gathered his heart went out to them because they were like sheep without a shepherd and he had much to teach them. This shows that the concern of Jesus was how to teach such a large crowd so many things. They were not following Jesus around for sandwiches. When it became late the disciples worried about the crowd still being restless and hungry, Jesus said feed them yourselves. Here is where teaching became feeding.

This sheds light on the meaning of five loaves and two fish, a loaf of bread represents a teacher of the good news, a disciple, , fish a well know symbol for a christian follower hooked by one or another disciple.

Jesus took them and blessed them and sent them out to teach the crowd everything they had already learned from Jesus. The 12 baskets full of uneaten pieces represents the aspects of what Jesus taught that the crowd could not swallow but were accepted by the 12 disciples that Jesus ended up with.

A large restless and skeptical crowd, well acquainted with false prophets and charlatans, who hungered for a faithful and true revelation from God were satisfied and 7 disciples became 12.

A miracle!

You can try to continue to believe in the garbage that you were spoon fed since birth about supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality but you will never be able to unsee what I have shown you.
The problem with you "story" is that the central theme of Mark is that the disciples did not know who Jesus was. The readers are told at the beginning, but the disciples keep asking themselves, who is this guy?

You didn't know that, did you?

Do you have any proof?

In mark 6:34 it says that when Jesus saw the large crowd that had gathered his heart went out to them because they were like sheep without a shepherd and he had much to teach them. This shows that the concern of Jesus was how to teach such a large crowd so many things. They were not following Jesus around for sandwiches. When it became late the disciples worried about the crowd still being restless and hungry, Jesus said feed them yourselves. Here is where teaching became feeding.

A miracle!

The problem with you "story" is that the central theme of Mark is that the disciples did not know who Jesus was. The readers are told at the beginning, but the disciples keep asking themselves, who is this guy?

my story presents a much bigger problem impossible for even you, as dense as you are, to ignore.

Do you have any proof?

A miracle!

my story presents a much bigger problem impossible for even you, as dense as you are, to ignore.
You mean the number 7? You got to be kidding. I'd say that the fact that the central theme of Mark is the disciples are trying to figure out who Jesus is dwarfs your stupid bullshit numerology.

The whole point of Mark is "who do you say I am?" It seems that context is not your strong suit. The hidden meaning of the feeding of the many is that Jesus is the bread from heaven. It is covered in more than one Gospel.

A miracle!

You mean the number 7? You got to be kidding. I'd say that the fact that the central theme of Mark is the disciples are trying to figure out who Jesus is dwarfs your stupid bullshit numerology.

The whole point of Mark is "who do you say I am?" It seems that context is not your strong suit. The hidden meaning of the feeding of the many is that Jesus is the bread from heaven. It is covered in more than one Gospel.

The bread from heaven is a metaphor for teaching from God that became flesh a new metaphor for bread from heaven in the person of Jesus .

The word of God became the flesh, teaching, of Jesus which is how to correctly understand and comply with mosaic law, a teaching given for the life of the world; life the promise for the righteous fulfillment of the laws demands.

They knew who he was dingbat. They knew his mother father and family, where he was born where he lived and who he hung around and partied with.

What they didn't know, like you, is what the hell he was talking about..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back