Jesuit concept of Spirit vs Michaeline sects & Naturalist Judaism view

my story presents a much bigger problem impossible for even you, as dense as you are, to ignore.
But you are right to call it [your] STORY.
Whats your story?

Jesus poofed fish sandwiches out of thin air which proves he was a powerful god in the flesh? :cuckoo:

Smells like a bullshit story to me...

Now you might be beginning to get an inkling about the nature of the 'miracle' of turning wine into blood.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

Believe it or not, the sword that Jesus said that he came to bring is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine....

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine so that all flesh will know that I, the Lord, am your savior and redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert, themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Last edited:
my story presents a much bigger problem impossible for even you, as dense as you are, to ignore.
But you are right to call it [your] STORY.
Whats your story?

Jesus poofed fish sandwiches out of thin air which proves he was a powerful god in the flesh? :cuckoo:

Smells like a bullshit story to me...

Now you might be beginning to get an inkling about the nature of the 'miracle' of turning wine into blood.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

Believe it or not, the sword that Jesus said that he came to bring is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine....

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine so that all flesh will know that I, the Lord, am your savior and redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert, themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Yep, supported by +24,000 written manuscripts.

I understand what you say. I just don't believe it. I believe you are a subversive playing a role. That or a dupe of the subversives. Either way, it is the exact same effect.

I have a Pink Floyd quote too: and when you lose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown.

Big man, pig man, ha ha, charade you are.......

The hidden story within the multiplication of the loaves

In mark 6:34 it says that when Jesus saw the large crowd that had gathered his heart went out to them because they were like sheep without a shepherd and he had much to teach them. This shows that the concern of Jesus was how to teach such a large crowd so many things. They were not following Jesus around for sandwiches. When it became late the disciples worried about the crowd still being restless and hungry, Jesus said feed them yourselves. Here is where teaching became feeding.

It is important to note that up to this point Jesus only had seven disciples.

This sheds light on the meaning of five loaves and two fish, a loaf of bread represents a teacher of the good news, a disciple, , fish a well know symbol for a christian follower hooked by one or another disciple.

Jesus took them and blessed them and sent them out to teach the crowd everything they had already learned from Jesus. The 12 baskets full of uneaten pieces represents the aspects of what Jesus taught that the crowd could not swallow but were accepted by the 12 disciples that Jesus ended up with.

A large restless and skeptical crowd, well acquainted with false prophets and charlatans, who hungered for a faithful and true revelation from God were satisfied and 7 disciples became 12.

A miracle!

The story was never about Jesus poofing fish sandwiches out of thin air.

You can try to continue to believe in the garbage that you were spoon fed since birth about supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality but you will never be able to unsee what I have shown you.
The problem with you "story" is that the central theme of Mark is that the disciples did not know who Jesus was. The readers are told at the beginning, but the disciples keep asking themselves, who is this guy?

You didn't know that, did you?

You mean the number 7? You got to be kidding. I'd say that the fact that the central theme of Mark is the disciples are trying to figure out who Jesus is dwarfs your stupid bullshit numerology.

The whole point of Mark is "who do you say I am?" It seems that context is not your strong suit. The hidden meaning of the feeding of the many is that Jesus is the bread from heaven. It is covered in more than one Gospel.

The bread from heaven is a metaphor for teaching from God that became flesh a new metaphor for bread from heaven in the person of Jesus .

The word of God became the flesh, teaching, of Jesus which is how to correctly understand and comply with mosaic law, a teaching given for the life of the world; life the promise for the righteous fulfillment of the laws demands.

They knew who he was dingbat. They knew his mother father and family, where he was born where he lived and who he hung around and partied with.

What they didn't know, like you, is what the hell he was talking about..
The world did not fully comprehend who He is for quite a long time. It turns out they accepted His Divinity before they accepted His humanness.

Big man, pig man, ha ha, charade you are.......

The hidden story within the multiplication of the loaves

In mark 6:34 it says that when Jesus saw the large crowd that had gathered his heart went out to them because they were like sheep without a shepherd and he had much to teach them. This shows that the concern of Jesus was how to teach such a large crowd so many things. They were not following Jesus around for sandwiches. When it became late the disciples worried about the crowd still being restless and hungry, Jesus said feed them yourselves. Here is where teaching became feeding.

It is important to note that up to this point Jesus only had seven disciples.

This sheds light on the meaning of five loaves and two fish, a loaf of bread represents a teacher of the good news, a disciple, , fish a well know symbol for a christian follower hooked by one or another disciple.

Jesus took them and blessed them and sent them out to teach the crowd everything they had already learned from Jesus. The 12 baskets full of uneaten pieces represents the aspects of what Jesus taught that the crowd could not swallow but were accepted by the 12 disciples that Jesus ended up with.

A large restless and skeptical crowd, well acquainted with false prophets and charlatans, who hungered for a faithful and true revelation from God were satisfied and 7 disciples became 12.

A miracle!

The story was never about Jesus poofing fish sandwiches out of thin air.

You can try to continue to believe in the garbage that you were spoon fed since birth about supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality but you will never be able to unsee what I have shown you.
The problem with you "story" is that the central theme of Mark is that the disciples did not know who Jesus was. The readers are told at the beginning, but the disciples keep asking themselves, who is this guy?

You mean the number 7? You got to be kidding. I'd say that the fact that the central theme of Mark is the disciples are trying to figure out who Jesus is dwarfs your stupid bullshit numerology.

The whole point of Mark is "who do you say I am?" It seems that context is not your strong suit. The hidden meaning of the feeding of the many is that Jesus is the bread from heaven. It is covered in more than one Gospel.

The bread from heaven is a metaphor for teaching from God that became flesh a new metaphor for bread from heaven in the person of Jesus .

The word of God became the flesh, teaching, of Jesus which is how to correctly understand and comply with mosaic law, a teaching given for the life of the world; life the promise for the righteous fulfillment of the laws demands.

They knew who he was dingbat. They knew his mother father and family, where he was born where he lived and who he hung around and partied with.

The world did not fully comprehend who He is for quite a long time. It turns out they accepted His Divinity before they accepted His humanness.

lol, what world accepted his divinity? world are you talking about and when did this happen? The Roman world accepted his divinity in 325 ce?

Or is that when the Roman world conjured a fake counterfeit Jesus who claimed to be a pusillanimous mangod well endowed with supernatural powers, the king of the universe, who needs you to celebrate his torture and death and grovel before him and then eat him, every other sunday, after he is turned into a matzo by a priest that is ?

Last time I checked 2/3 of the world continues to resist assimilation into your delusional alternate reality where a talking serpent, your puppet master, has bound you through the power of death to openly defy the divine commands, perjure yourself in the name of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus, religiously, as your consciousness slowly disintegrates into nothingness.

Haven't you noticed a sharp decline in your ability to retain information, an inability to answer direct questions or remember the answers given to you repeatedly as you regurgitate odiferous platitudes?

The least you could do is try.

Remember the prodigal son? God isn't going to do a thing for you until you get out of the pig pen and set out for saner pastures.

In the meantime.....

Thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and for giving the command to refrain from eating the defiling and mind contaminating flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and disturbing consequences for disobedience.

Last edited:

lol, what world accepted his divinity? world are you talking about and when did this happen? The Roman world accepted his divinity in 325 ce?

Or is that when the Roman world conjured a fake counterfeit Jesus who claimed to be a pusillanimous mangod well endowed with supernatural powers, the king of the universe, who needs you to celebrate his torture and death and grovel before him and then eat him, every other sunday, after he is turned into a matzo by a priest that is ?

Last time I checked 2/3 of the world continues to resist assimilation into your delusional alternate reality where a talking serpent, your puppet master, has bound you through the power of death to openly defy the divine commands, perjure yourself in the name of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus, religiously, as your consciousness slowly disintegrates into nothingness.

Haven't you noticed a sharp decline in your ability to retain information, an inability to answer direct questions or remember the answers given to you repeatedly as you regurgitate odiferous platitudes?

Remember the prodigal son? God isn't going to do a thing for you until you get out of the pig pen and set out for saner pastures.

In the meantime.....

Thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and for giving the command to refrain from eating the defiling and mind contaminating flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and disturbing consequences for disobedience.
You are a legend in your own mind.

In the meantime.....

There there, settle down...

You've just been talking in your sleep...

You must have been acting out some weird dream where you were crossing swords and fighting dragons.

Everyone who is awake sees a madman who joined a herd of swine stampeding off a cliff.

Some people may feel sorry for you...

Me? Not so much.

In the meantime.....

You must have been acting out some weird dream where you were crossing swords and fighting dragons.

Everyone who is awake sees a madman who joined a herd of swine stampeding off a cliff.

Me? Not so much.
Feel free to see me anyway you wish. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me.

In the meantime.....

Me? Not so much.
Feel free to see me anyway you wish. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me.
Dingbat likes to see things through his big clown glasses.

:thanks:

In the meantime.....

Me? Not so much.

Is that it?

In the meantime.....

Me? Not so much.

Is that it?
You can't handle more.

Me? Not so much.

Is that it?
You can't handle more.
Sure I can. What else do you have?

Forum List

Back