Jesuit concept of Spirit vs Michaeline sects & Naturalist Judaism view

I thought my brain was for exposing charlatans like yourself. You know, idiots who believe they are better than others.

Its not about me believing that I am better than anyone else Einstein, it about me having hold of what you pretend to know.

Maybe you didn't realize this, but you just accidentally projected your own thoughts on me about yourself, an idiot who believes he is better than others. I do not think that I am better than anyone else, but I do know something you don't know.

When the waters of contention are stirred the truth comes out, whether you like it or not.

Nya naa na na naa.

Have you figured out the meaning of Christ in the Storm yet, oh genius one? Have you figured out the meaning of pick up your cross and follow me yet, oh genius one? Can you tell me the significance of the woman at the well? Or the Canaanite woman who asked for Christ to heal her possessed child? Or the parable of the lost son? If you are as you say you are, you will not only be able to tell me the deeper meaning of each of these but you will also be able to explain the significance of the context of the day. Come on big boy, it is your time to shine.

Keep you pants on sparkie. You don't know what you are asking. If I told you the truth in your degraded condition it would not take root in your brain and your house would melt like wax, and you would go more insane than you already are, and for good.

Anyway, I have already revealed much of what you are asking me to reveal again as if you never heard a thing.

If I were you I'd have a professional examine your head.., Its leaking like a sieve.

There are some secrets that can never be revealed to someone in your state of defilement. Even if I told you the truth in plain language it would go sailing right over your head, as it has over and over again, settling on the top of your pointy little head like a flame.

I really have no desire to cause you such discomfit, but I can see you are someone who just doesn't know when to shut up, and doesn't have the honesty or integrity to admit error or accept the truth, so blab away my dear confused friend.

Even if you already have forgotten, remember now that I tried to warn you about that fire from the sky..

You have only succeeded in soiling yourself further. Don't take it too bad, you can always go to church and ask a priest to change your diaper.
But I don't believe I am better than anyone else, we are all broken.

Your "hidden" meanings of scripture are complete bullshit. I have already proven that. You are an atheist.

Mr. Atheist, what is your hidden meaning in the parable of the lost son? I think I can handle "your" truth. And then when you are finished, I will tell you "the" truth and by comparison everyone will know that "your" truth was bullshit. So bring it on. I already know you won't.
No, you and your "we" are broken. I remain unbroken. The lies of the devil who fucked up your mind have no place in me.

Hidden meanings are complete bullshit, are they? You have proven this, have you...lol

Bring it on? :lmao:,,, Grrr....

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. Jeremiah 33:3

You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not admit them? "From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. Isaiah 48:6

The kingdom of heave is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again. Mathew 13:44

I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. Isaiah 45:3

Time was when many were aghast at you, my people; so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts. Isaiah 52:15

Oh, btw, other than the obvious teaching what is not obvious is that Jesus was the prodigal son, the guy who wasted half his life and all his money on wild living and was left destitute with no options other than feeding pigs.

The hidden significance of that shows that he hooked up with some religious sect, feeding garbage to people who do not think very deeply, oinkers like you, before he decided to go all the way back to God from the bottom of the pit.
Your hidden meanings are complete bullshit, yes.

Sure thing Captain Strangerthanfiction!

But before you take a victory lap around the pig sty you should note that the prodigal son started on his way back to God before he swallowed any of the garbage that he was feeding the swine. He was thinking about it, but didn't.

for you it may already be too late.

Hate to keep repeating myself but those donkey ears might be there to stay Alexander.

You do have my deepest condolences.

Last edited:
I thought my brain was for exposing charlatans like yourself. You know, idiots who believe they are better than others.

Its not about me believing that I am better than anyone else Einstein, it about me having hold of what you pretend to know.

Maybe you didn't realize this, but you just accidentally projected your own thoughts on me about yourself, an idiot who believes he is better than others. I do not think that I am better than anyone else, but I do know something you don't know.

When the waters of contention are stirred the truth comes out, whether you like it or not.

Nya naa na na naa.

Have you figured out the meaning of Christ in the Storm yet, oh genius one? Have you figured out the meaning of pick up your cross and follow me yet, oh genius one? Can you tell me the significance of the woman at the well? Or the Canaanite woman who asked for Christ to heal her possessed child? Or the parable of the lost son? If you are as you say you are, you will not only be able to tell me the deeper meaning of each of these but you will also be able to explain the significance of the context of the day. Come on big boy, it is your time to shine.

Keep you pants on sparkie. You don't know what you are asking. If I told you the truth in your degraded condition it would not take root in your brain and your house would melt like wax, and you would go more insane than you already are, and for good.

Anyway, I have already revealed much of what you are asking me to reveal again as if you never heard a thing.

If I were you I'd have a professional examine your head.., Its leaking like a sieve.

There are some secrets that can never be revealed to someone in your state of defilement. Even if I told you the truth in plain language it would go sailing right over your head, as it has over and over again, settling on the top of your pointy little head like a flame.

I really have no desire to cause you such discomfit, but I can see you are someone who just doesn't know when to shut up, and doesn't have the honesty or integrity to admit error or accept the truth, so blab away my dear confused friend.

Even if you already have forgotten, remember now that I tried to warn you about that fire from the sky..

You have only succeeded in soiling yourself further. Don't take it too bad, you can always go to church and ask a priest to change your diaper.

Your "hidden" meanings of scripture are complete bullshit. I have already proven that. You are an atheist.

Mr. Atheist, what is your hidden meaning in the parable of the lost son? I think I can handle "your" truth. And then when you are finished, I will tell you "the" truth and by comparison everyone will know that "your" truth was bullshit. So bring it on. I already know you won't.
No, you and your "we" are broken. I remain unbroken. The lies of the devil who fucked up your mind have no place in me.

Hidden meanings are complete bullshit, are they? You have proven this, have you...lol

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. Jeremiah 33:3

You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not admit them? "From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. Isaiah 48:6

The kingdom of heave is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again. Mathew 13:44

I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. Isaiah 45:3

Time was when many were aghast at you, my people; so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts. Isaiah 52:15

Oh, btw, other than the obvious teaching what is not obvious is that Jesus was the prodigal son, the guy who wasted half his life and all his money on wild living and was left destitute with no options other than feeding pigs.

The hidden significance of that shows that he hooked up with some religious sect, feeding garbage to people who do not think very deeply, oinkers like you, before he decided to go all the way back to God from the bottom of the pit.

But before you take a victory lap around the pig sty you should note that the prodigal son started on his way back to God before he swallowed any of the garbage that he was feeding the swine. He was thinking about it, but didn't.

Hate to keep repeating myself but those donkey ears might be there to stay Alexander.

The reason we are told that part of the story is that when he finally came home he never had the chance to tell that story because the father came rushing at him. Furthermore, the father was waiting for his son to come home. Something that would have been unheard of in those days. That's how it is with God. He is always waiting, hoping that we will make that first move, and when we do, He comes rushing towards us. Those are the hidden meanings, dumbass.

Nya naa na na naa.

What do you want me to teach you next? Are you ready to learn about Christ in the storm yet?

That's how it is with God. He is always waiting, hoping that we will make that first move, and when we do, He comes rushing towards us. Those are the hidden meanings, dumbass.
lol.. charming.

Ahem, that much is obvious, numbnuts, not hidden.

BTW, How many of you are there?

And when are y'all going to going to get around to getting your pig head out of the pig bin and wiping that pig stain off of your fat chin?

Nya naa na na naa.

What do you want me to teach you next? Are you ready to learn about Christ in the storm yet?

Oh goodie! Yes, great teacher!!

Can't wait to hear the the defiled and contaminated flesh of a religiously addled mind about how seasoned fishermen wet their pants because they were afraid of the weather or drowning and then woke up Jesus who was not a fisherman, because he was sleeping and they didn't know what to do...lol..

As long as if you don't mind if I chew it up and spit it out that is.....

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Can't wait to hear the the defiled and contaminated flesh of a religiously addled mind about how seasoned fishermen wet their pants because they were afraid of the weather or drowning and then woke up Jesus who was not a fisherman, because he was sleeping and they didn't know what to do...lol..

As always you have free will. So you don't understand the significance of why Jesus was sleeping during the storm?

As always you have free will. So you don't understand the significance of why Jesus was sleeping during the storm?

I didn't say that. I know why he was sleeping.

Do you know why the disciples, seasoned fishermen, woke Jesus up who was not a fisherman and asked him what to about an approaching storm as if they didn't have a clue about what to do on their own boat in bad weather? Would a dozen experienced pilots be panicking and wake up a sleeping carpenter mid-flight to ask him what to do about scary dark clouds and turbulence?

Hint: The storm that threatened their lives was a growing mob of angry people, pissed off at Jesus for disrespecting their superstitions and insulting a fake holy man.

They were not afraid of the weather. They were afraid of being lynched by association. Thats why Peter was terrified to walk with Jesus on the water.

He did not yet have the faith to stand with Jesus as his life and liberty were being threatened, exactly like when the cock crowed twice, because he did not yet understand what Jesus was teaching or why Jesus was so certain that what he taught was right.

And even after the disciples saw Jesus with their own eyes 'miraculously' calm the storm with a word , they still harbored doubts fears and negative reservations.

Imagine that!

Remember what I said, professor?

The marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

Note this.

Last edited:

Then tell me why He was sleeping, Ok?

Do you know why the disciples, seasoned fishermen, woke Jesus up who was not a fisherman and asked him what to about an approaching storm as if they didn't have a clue about what to do on their own boat in bad weather? Would a dozen experienced pilots be panicking and wake up a sleeping carpenter mid-flight to ask him what to do about scary dark clouds and turbulence?

Hint: The storm that threatened their lives was a growing mob of angry people, pissed off at Jesus for disrespecting their superstitions and insulting a fake holy man.

No. That's not it at all. They woke Him up so that He would calm the storm. Do you not know about the topographical features of the Sea of Galilee? The Sea of Galilee sits 680 ft below sea level and is surrounded by hills. Storms do "roll" in there suddenly. They even have a name for them. They are called Sharkias.

"...Such storms result from differences in temperatures between the seacoast and the mountains beyond. The Sea of Galilee lies 680 feet below sea level. It is bounded by hills, especially on the east side where they reach 2000 feet high. These heights are a source of cool, dry air. In contrast, directly around the sea, the climate is semi-tropical with warm, moist air. The large difference in height between surrounding land and the sea causes large temperature and pressure changes. This results in strong winds dropping to the sea, funneling through the hills. The Sea of Galilee is small, and these winds may descend directly to the center of the lake with violent results. When the contrasting air masses meet, a storm can arise quickly and without warning. Small boats caught out on the sea are in immediate danger..."

SEA OF GALILEE - What's special about the Sea of Galilee? Why does it have sudden storms? • KidExplorers.com / ChristianAnswers.Net

More Than a Fisherman

They were not afraid of the weather. They were afraid of being lynched by association. Thats why Peter was terrified to walk with Jesus on the water.

He did not yet have the faith to stand with Jesus as his life and liberty were being threatened, exactly like when the cock crowed twice, because he did not yet understand what Jesus was teaching or why Jesus was so certain that what he taught was right.

No. Not even close. It is related to why Jesus was sleeping. Rembrandt understood it. That's why he painted 14 people in the boat. Have you figured that out yet? Do you need for me to tell you? You seem to think that Jesus was a political activist. He wasn't. He didn't give you that option. That is you trying to make sense of what He told you He was which is fully human and fully God. Your mind can't comprehend that but that is the only option He gave you.

And even after the disciples saw Jesus with their own eyes 'miraculously' calm the storm with a word , they still harbored doubts fears and negative reservations. Imagine that!

Now you are not even making sense with your own bullshit hidden meaning. What storm did he quell again?

Remember what I said, professor? The marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction. Note this.

You don't believe in God, you believe in political activists.

No. That's not it at all. They woke Him up so that He would calm the storm. Do you not know about the topographical features of the Sea of Galilee? The Sea of Galilee sits 680 ft below sea level and is surrounded by hills. Storms do "roll" in there suddenly. They even have a name for them. They are called Sharkias.

"...Such storms result from differences in temperatures between the seacoast and the mountains beyond. The Sea of Galilee lies 680 feet below sea level. It is bounded by hills, especially on the east side where they reach 2000 feet high. These heights are a source of cool, dry air. In contrast, directly around the sea, the climate is semi-tropical with warm, moist air. The large difference in height between surrounding land and the sea causes large temperature and pressure changes. This results in strong winds dropping to the sea, funneling through the hills. The Sea of Galilee is small, and these winds may descend directly to the center of the lake with violent results. When the contrasting air masses meet, a storm can arise quickly and without warning. Small boats caught out on the sea are in immediate danger..."

SEA OF GALILEE - What's special about the Sea of Galilee? Why does it have sudden storms? • KidExplorers.com / ChristianAnswers.Net

More Than a Fisherman

No. Not even close. It is related to why Jesus was sleeping. Rembrandt understood it. That's why he painted 14 people in the boat. Have you figured that out yet? Do you need for me to tell you? You seem to think that Jesus was a political activist. He wasn't. He didn't give you that option. That is you trying to make sense of what He told you He was which is fully human and fully God. Your mind can't comprehend that but that is the only option He gave you.

And even after the disciples saw Jesus with their own eyes 'miraculously' calm the storm with a word , they still harbored doubts fears and negative reservations. Imagine that!

Now you are not even making sense with your own bullshit hidden meaning. What storm did he quell again?

Remember what I said, professor? The marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction. Note this.

Ramble incoherently much? You still haven't resolved why a dozen experienced fishermen panicked at an approaching storm and woke up a sleeping carpenter because they didn't know what to do. I am suspecting that you have never known a fisherman and have never been out on the water much, Captain.

I said what I had to say, so did you. I am content to let people make up their own minds about it.

Anyway I think its time you were told what is actually happening here.

You are just a corpse borrowed from the graveyard strapped to a gurney being dissected in an open arena for the benefit of medical students..

Now you know.

Not to worry! Soon you be back to sleep completely unaware that you have been disemboweled tossed back into the grave from which you were taken and covered with dirt.

You might however occasionally wake up in a sweat after having had strange dreams of being probed by aliens.

Last edited:

More Than a Fisherman

Ramble incoherently much? You still haven't resolved why a dozen experienced fishermen panicked at an approaching storm and woke up a sleeping carpenter because they didn't know what to do. I am suspecting that you have never known a fisherman and have never been out on the water much, Captain.

I said what I had to say, so did you. I am content to let people make up their own minds about it.

Anyway I think its time you were told what is actually happening here.

You are just a corpse borrowed from the graveyard strapped to a gurney being dissected in an open arena for the benefit of medical students..

Now you know.

Not to worry! Soon you be back to sleep completely unaware that you have been disemboweled tossed back into the grave from which you were taken and covered with dirt.

You might however occasionally wake up in a sweat after having had strange dreams of being probed by aliens.
Ramble incoherently much? You mean like explaining to you how these storms really do come on suddenly on the Sea of Galilee and explain why? According to you there was no storm at all, right?

They woke Him up because they expected Him to do something about the storm. Maybe you are confusing the Gospel of Matthew for the Gospel of Mark.

I find it ironic that you accuse me of rambling incoherently given your explanation for what is really going on here. Could you be more vague and speak in more code?

Ramble incoherently much? You mean like explaining to you how these storms really do come on suddenly on the Sea of Galilee and explain why? According to you there was no storm at all, right?

Yes, there was a storm. Yes they were terrified. Im sure storms arise suddenly but no one ever affected the weather because they said, 'be calm". The only possible storm that would terrify fishermen and could possibly be stopped by someone yelling "be calm" is a mob of angry people screaming for blood.

There was a lot of that going around at the time, but thats just what I heard. Have you never heard the expression of angry people storming down somewhere to give someone a piece of their mind? Never hear about crowds being compared to clouds?? And I thought you studied the bible....or at least watched the news.

Fishermen on their own boat would never panic like sissies at a approaching storm much less wake up a sleeping carpenter for advice. If storms were that common they already knew what to do.

This is what I mean when I say that even though the miracles of Jesus were never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people it doesn't make what actually happened any less miraculous.

Seriously, when ever was a lynch mob of angry people stopped in its tracks from achieving their desired results and being calmed by their intended victim saying a few words?

They woke Him up because they expected Him to do something about the storm. Maybe you are confusing the Gospel of Matthew for the Gospel of Mark.

Exactly. They wanted him to do something about the storm. This is the exact place of your diversion into superstitious archaic lore and subsequent departure from reality. no one ever controlled the weather with a word.

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

If you want to find something good to eat in the bible, you must first learn to cut the meat from the bone and then trim the fat.

If you continue to eat out of the garbage cans left on the curb outside the houses of wiser men your life will continue to be a life of sickness, mental indigestion, emotional discomfort, and verbal vomit..

I find it ironic that you accuse me of rambling incoherently given your explanation for what is really going on here. Could you be more vague and speak in more code?

Yes.

This is not a drill.

Last edited:
Yes, there was a storm. Yes they were terrified. Im sure storms arise suddenly but no one ever affected the weather because they said, 'be calm". The only possible storm that would terrify fishermen and could possibly be stopped by someone yelling "be calm" is a mob of angry people screaming for blood.

There was a lot of that going around at the time, but thats just what I heard. Have you never heard the expression of angry people storming down somewhere to give someone a piece of their mind? Never hear about crowds being compared to clouds?? And I thought you studied the bible....or at least watched the news.

Fishermen on their own boat would never panic like sissies at a approaching storm much less wake up a sleeping carpenter for advice. If storms were that common they already knew what to do.

You are contradicting yourself here. You say there was a storm and then you imply this account wasn't about a storm on the Sea of Galilee.

This is what I mean when I say that even though the miracles of Jesus were never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people it doesn't make what actually happened any less miraculous.

That is because you do not believe He is who He claimed He is. I do.

Seriously, when ever was a lynch mob of angry people stopped in its tracks from achieving their desired results and being calmed by their intended victim saying a few words?

Do you have any evidence that this account was about a lynch mob?

Exactly. They wanted him to do something about the storm. This is the exact place of your diversion into superstitious archaic lore and subsequent departure from reality. no one ever controlled the weather with a word.

That is because you do not believe He is who He claimed He is. I do. There are more than 24,000 written manuscripts that support these accounts. What do you have?

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

I disagree. You do not understand the word of God or the Power of God. Can you tell me what the significance was of Jesus sleeping through the storm and why Rembrandt painted 14 people in the boat. If you can't, then it is you who does not understand the Word of God or the Power of God.

If you want to find something good to eat in the bible, you must first learn to cut the meat from the bone and then trim the fat.

If you continue to eat out of the garbage cans left on the curb outside the houses of wiser men your life will continue to be a life of sickness, mental indigestion, emotional discomfort, and verbal vomit..

You do not know what you are talking about. You have trimmed away the meaning and left yourself with garbage that has no value whatsoever. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me.

You are contradicting yourself here. You say there was a storm and then you imply this account wasn't about a storm on the Sea of Galilee.

I did not imply anything. I said it clearly in plain language.

The growing storm was a storm of angry people gathering to confront Jesus and his clueless friends.

Logic provides the evidence that it was not the weather that the disciples were afraid of. Reality provides the evidence that Jesus did not tell the clouds in the sky to calm down.

Scripture provides the evidence that unrest broke out almost every time Jesus said anything. How many times did crowds of angry people gather to stone Jesus and he just walked away unscathed after blowing their hair back for a second?...

Thats not a freakin miracle?

By the time the storm clouds of angry people were gathering to confront Jesus he had been running amok all over the Galilean countryside for weeks. Hundreds if not thousands of people were pissed off and collectively carried away by the winds of an irrational storm of murderous rage. Whats so unbelievable about that?

I guess you were never rat packed or run out of town by the children of the corn......because you are one of them

You do not know what you are talking about. You have trimmed away the meaning and left yourself with garbage that has no value whatsoever. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me.

Oh really? What better portion have you chosen? The irrational belief that if you could only just hold out and live in denial of reality every day and night for the rest of your life God will give you presents when you die that are so amazing that no one knows what they are?

lol..

Enjoy!

Last edited:

I did not imply anything. I said it clearly in plain language.

The growing storm was a storm of angry people gathering to confront Jesus and his clueless friends.

Logic provides the evidence that it was not the weather that the disciples were afraid of. Reality provides the evidence that Jesus did not tell the clouds in the sky to calm down.

Scripture provides the evidence that unrest broke out almost every time Jesus said anything. How many times did crowds of angry people gather to stone Jesus and he just walked away unscathed after blowing their hair back for a second?...

Thats not a freakin miracle?

By the time the storm clouds of angry people were gathering to confront Jesus he had been running amok all over the Galilean countryside for weeks. Hundreds if not thousands of people were pissed off and collectively carried away by the winds of an irrational storm of murderous rage. Whats so unbelievable about that?

I guess you were never rat packed or run out of town by the children of the corn......because you are one of them

Oh really? What better portion have you chosen? The irrational belief that if you could only just hold out and live in denial of reality every day and night for the rest of your life God will give you presents when you die that are so amazing that no one knows what they are?

lol..

Enjoy!
The storm really happened. It was a living parable. Just as Peter was a living parable. Just as Jesus IS a living parable. There are over 24,000 written manuscripts which attest to the miracles of Jesus. What historical evidence do you have that supports your theory that Jesus was a political activist?

Rembrandt painted himself in his painting. He was the 14th person. He's the one holding onto the mast for dear life. Do you see him?

upload_2017-3-30_19-7-33.jpeg

When people are facing the storms of their lives, they see God as sleeping; as uncaring; as unconcerned. That is exactly how you see God in your life. You don't believe He is there for you because you do not understand how He works in your life. I do. That is the better portion I have chosen.

When people are facing the storms of their lives, they see God as sleeping; as uncaring; as unconcerned. That is exactly how you see God in your life. You don't believe He is there for you because you do not understand how He works in your life. I do. That is the better portion I have chosen.

Who told you that? lol..

Who sees God as sleeping?

Not me..

You have either confused me with someone else or you are, again, projecting your own confusion on me..

You understand how God works in your life do you.....

Maybe you should take another closer look and read the long list of maledictions promised by moses for defying the way of the Lord...

Then you might realize that the only way that God has been working in your life is by hiding his face and abandoning you to your folly and pipe dreams of an eternity in paradise with your beloved three in one half naked mangod who fathered himself through a virgin and performed supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality but does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

The better portion that you have chosen is a counterfeit sugar coated Roman perversion of the Jesus that actually existed. A wonder worker Jesus who controlled the weather, performed magic tricks, hosted a miraculous fish sandwich party in the desert, taught people to submit to the enemy, advocated paying taxes, and never inspired insurrection.

You might want to reconsider.

Last edited:
Who told you that? lol..

Who sees God as sleeping?

What are you talking about? It's the number one complaint on these boards. Where's God? Why do bad things happen if there is a God? Haven't you been paying attention? Maybe if your sole focus wasn't criticizing Christians and Christianity you would have noticed.

I don't see how.

You have either confused me with someone else or you are, again, projecting your own confusion on me..

You understand how God works in your life do you.....

Maybe you should take another closer look and read the long list of maledictions promised by moses for defying the way of the Lord...

I said I understand how God works in my life. I didn't say Moses understands how God works in my life. Besides Jesus has reconciled justice with mercy. God works in everyone's lives pretty much the same way, it's just that people who know Him, have more peace because they understand it is the storms in one's life which bring us closer to Him. Ask any Jew and he will tell you the same thing. So clearly your interpretation is wrong. Do I need to provide a link?

Then you might realize that the only way that God has been working in your life is by hiding his face and abandoning you to your folly and pipe dreams of an eternity in paradise with your beloved three in one half naked mangod who fathered himself through a virgin and performed supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality but does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Yeah, no. God is a Master Gardner. He uses it all but does His best work when we are suffering. It's like pruning a bush. Some branches are thin and snap right off. Others are thicker and have to be sawed off. Some hurt more than others. At first it looks like crap. All sparse and twiggy, but then as the new growth occurs it comes in more full and looking better looking than before. He uses it all to progress us and for the one's who know how it works they have peace through the storms to the point they are not storms. You can argue minutia all you want but the only way anyone will ever know if it is true is to come and see. Once they do that, they begin to see things in a whole new light.

The better portion that you have chosen is a counterfeit sugar coated Roman perversion of the Jesus that actually existed. A wonder worker Jesus who controlled the weather, performed magic tricks, hosted a miraculous fish sandwich party in the desert, taught people to submit to the enemy, advocated paying taxes, and never inspired insurrection.

You might want to reconsider.

The better portion is being lived. I understand how God works in my life and it makes life better. What do you have? Because you might want to reconsider.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? It's the number one complaint on these boards. Where's God? Why do bad things happen if there is a God? Haven't you been paying attention? Maybe if your sole focus wasn't criticizing Christians and Christianity you would have noticed.

You might not realize this but by dispelling your delusions I am doing you a favor. I know it hurts like some ruthless bastard plucked out your right eye or chopped off your right hand, but try to understand that without some emergency pruning your fruitless tree was terminally diseased and marked to be cut down, extirpated, and removed from the landscape..

Time to put on your big boy pants.

Are you ready to learn the hidden significance of the multiplication of the loaves?

Giving sight to the blind?

Curing the paralytic?

Cleansing the lepers?

Raising Lazarus from the dead?

Turning wine into blood?

Pick a miracle, any miracle.

Do not be afraid.

By removing the seals placed on scripture, everyone, high and low, believer and unbeliever alike, will be able to see what was hidden inside for the first time in more than 2,000 years..

However, you might want to take a little time off to prepare and do some soul searching, clean house, tidy up, and focus so that you are capable of receiving the truth lest you fumble or go running for a touchdown into the wrong end-zone...again...

Remember? Three strikes and you're out!...and I shit you not, you may never get another chance at bat for the rest of your life.....

Last edited:

You might not realize this but by dispelling your delusions I am doing you a favor. I know it hurts like some ruthless bastard plucked out your right eye or chopped off your right hand, but try to understand that without some emergency pruning your fruitless tree was terminally diseased and marked to be cut down, extirpated, and removed from the landscape..

Are you ready to learn the hidden significance of the multiplication of the loaves?

Curing the paralytic?

Cleansing the lepers?

Turning wine into blood?

Do not be afraid.

By removing the seals placed on scripture, everyone, high and low, believer and unbeliever alike, will be able to see what was hidden inside for the first time in more than 2,000 years..

However, you might want to take a little time off to prepare and do some soul searching, clean house, tidy up, and focus so that you are capable of receiving the truth lest you fumble or go running for a touchdown into the wrong end-zone...again...

Remember? Three strikes and you're out!...and I shit you not, you may never get another chance at bat for the rest of your life.....
Oh , yes, please do tell me the hidden meaning of each and every one.

Curing the paralytic?

Cleansing the lepers?

Turning wine into blood?

Do not be afraid.

Do you really? lol,, sorry, not today.

You need to sober up first. You still reek of cheap wine and vomit.

Anyway, I heard about what happened to Jesus when he tried to help a donkey out of a ditch on the Sabbath.

Last edited:

Curing the paralytic?

Cleansing the lepers?

Turning wine into blood?

Do not be afraid.

Do you really? lol,, sorry, not today.

You need to sober up first. You still reek of cheap wine and vomit.

Anyway, I heard about what happened to Jesus when he tried to help a donkey out of a ditch on the Sabbath.
You must be a socialist. You just blamed me for your failure to do what you said you were going to do.

Forum List

Back