Jessie Jackson calls for boycott of Florida

I heard that Stevie Wonder has already stated that he won't come to Florida. My question is how will he know whether he's here or not?

He hasn't been to FL in a few years and that was for a private "Extreme Makeovers" concerts.

Supply/Demand

This just in - Governor will not be calling a special session for SYG review despite Stevie and protestors.

I heard that Stevie Wonder has already stated that he won't come to Florida. My question is how will he know whether he's here or not?

ROFLMAO-2.jpg

He hasn't been to FL in a few years and that was for a private "Extreme Makeovers" concerts.

Supply/Demand

This just in - Governor will not be calling a special session for SYG review despite Stevie and protestors.

Again I have reason to be proud of Gov. Rick Scott.

Stevie wonder kind of tells you something about the power of BS. What if no one told him he was black, would he have the same attitude? What if someone did tell him that because he became famously wealthy that he wasn't really black because black men are suppressed. Some one fed Wonder a pile of liberal BS with a side of black racism.

Honestly, do blacks as a majority really believe what this ahole has to say? I think more of the black friends I have to think they really do believe the race baiter.

Boycotts work if there is enough support for the boycott. Ask gays how well the boycott of Chick Fil A went. Ask California how successful it's boycott of Arizona went.

After announcement of a Jackson boycott will give Florida can expect a big financial boost.

Everyone wants to get into the act...MLK III to NAACP: Maybe we should boycott Florida orange juice - latimes.com

“We applaud Stevie Wonder, who said he will not come down to Florida until the law is changed,” Martin Luther King III told the convention, drawing applause when he added, “We may have to look at not consuming Florida orange juice."...:doubt:

Where oh where is the endgame here?

Madness.

This is going to keep rolling until the Feds shut the hell up as they should have done in the beginning.

Forum List

Back