Jesse Ventura 'Off the Grid' New Show...

Say "Nazi Troll" again.

Cuz dat shit iz teh phunnie.
:thup:

Listen dunce, you ain't gonna get no love from me. So save that silly chit for your fellow Nazi Troll arseholes. You're free to go start your Nazi Troll Love-fest forum. So go on and get on that. You won't be missed. I promise. :)

45476979.jpg

Hey, let me ask you something about this anti establishment dude Jesse Ventura, do you think there is any chance in hell for an ordinary person like me to talk to him? I even made a speech requesting his attention, but can't even get anyone to view it,

That's because you're a screwball.

I take the conspiracies with a grain of salt, just as I take the mainstream journalists with a grain of salt. Perhaps the world might not be run by a few aliens in a hidden bunker somewhere deep in a swiss mountain (or whatever), however the world sure isn't run the way that Fox News/MSNBC/NBC/CNN paints it. Obama does have a very strange and mysterious past. So do figures like George Bush Sr., amongst others.

There is a lot of shady, horrible things that take place right under our noses and I think the majority of the United States population are completely oblivious to this.

Last edited:
Jesse Ventura's been "off the grid" for a really long time. :rofl:

Why what do you disagree with?

Don't bother. The Nazi Trolls are only here to disrupt and bully. Some are paid to do it, some are just loyal Big Brother-Worshippers. So don't expect coherent logical debates with them. That's not why they come to the Forum. They hijacked and ruined it a long time ago. They bullied many posters away from the Forum. Sadly, it is what it is.

So I guess the answer to "When will he come up with something new??" is never.

Quelle surprise.

Seriously, why don't you Nazi Troll creeps go start your own Forum. You can enjoy all the creepy Nazi love-fests ya want. You're not welcome here. Bye. :)

Don't tell us where we can and cannot post, sugarlump. :)

Eww, save the creepy Nazi Troll love for Rat in the Ass and dawgshit. lol. But seriously, go and start that Nazi Troll Love-fest Forum. I think it would make you guys really happy. Go for it! :thup:

RuPaul must have one of those "Word of the Day" calendars. He's learned "Nazi," "meathead" and "troll". That's as far as he's gotten.

If he'd only flip the page over to January 4th, he'd see that the next word is "repetitive".

Seriously though, your Nazi Troll love-fests gross us out. You're not welcome here. Time to move along. That means you Rat in the Ass, and take your cowardly sycophants with you. Bye bye. :)

Last edited:
Ventura is a performer, an egomaniac, and a loon. Libertarians do not help their cause by getting behind this clown.

Forum List

Back