Obama Administration disarming the States National Guard

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I read this headline and instantly thought “conspiracy”. Reducing the strength of state forces to give the feds an upper hand?

And then I read the original piece @ Defense Secretary Gives Go-Ahead To Army's Planned Aviation Restructure and discovered it was but a plan to reduce old helicopters with newer, better equipped ones.

So okay, some of us righties look for every way we can to shout out the evils of the current administration. But, this IS a bit ridiculous.

Shame. Shame.

:eusa_whistle:

I
And then I read the original piece @ Defense Secretary Gives Go-Ahead To Army's Planned Aviation Restructure and discovered it was but a plan to reduce old helicopters with newer, better equipped ones.
Despite this, you then concluded the best move would be to start a thread titled "Obama Administration disarming the States National Guard" because you didn't want your long-running streak of starting more stupid threads than anyone on this site to end.

I know this is difficult for you to understand but the thread title came from the ARTICLE.
And, it was meant to show how headlines are often skewed to show what the author wants to show and not was it is all about.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back