Jesse Ventura 'Off the Grid' New Show...

Hey Daws, you got a double-header out of him. :woohoo:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

Time for some of those awesomely original 'Tinfoil Hat' insults.

If you insist. :eusa_whistle:

TwilightTinfoil_zps4e1f9957.png

This shit is priceless... how could someone read another poster mockingly predicting they'll roll in with the nazi stuff, then go ahead and do it anyway?

We all knew from previous threads poor paulitician doesn't have much capacity for dynamic thought but sheesh he's so stuck in his script he can't even fire a couple synapses on his feet there to post something different here, just unbelievable.

This shit is priceless... how could someone read another poster mockingly predicting they'll roll in with the nazi stuff, then go ahead and do it anyway?

We all knew from previous threads poor paulitician doesn't have much capacity for dynamic thought but sheesh he's so stuck in his script he can't even fire a couple synapses on his feet there to post something different here, just unbelievable.
that's our paulie..
btw this is not his longest thread....

That all ya got? Ah, you're just a Nazi rook. You don't know jack. Ole Nazi Trolls like Rat the Ass have been coming here posting their tired 'Uh, you gots a Tinfoil Hat' shite for years. And after that he'll roll out his old lame GIF's and cartoons from like 2006. Then old dawgshit will cowardly cheer him on and profess his undying Nazi love for him. And then if we're really lucky, that dunce Gomer will show up to cowardly cheer them on and profess his undying Nazi love for them. It's nothing new. They've bullied many Posters out of the Forum. But they know they can't bully me. I truly enjoy bullying bullies. Their just big ole pussies in the end. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Hey, let me ask you something about this anti establishment dude Jesse Ventura, do you think there is any chance in hell for an ordinary person like me to talk to him? I even made a speech requesting his attention, but can't even get anyone to view it, maybe you can take a look and share it with someone who may know someone who may know someone who may know Jesse Ventura or couple other guys I address in this video:

Final Attempt to Reach Out to Anti Establishment Leaders - YouTube

You might get more traction if you shift the proposed conspiracy.
You need something with a little more human interest value ... Something that really has the people behind it.

For instance ... Colorado and Washington both recently legalized the recreational use of pot ... And the Bronco's and Seahawks are the teams that play the Super Bowl this year.
I mean shit ... How many people are going to honestly believe that is just a highly unlikely coincidence?

I am pretty sure Jesse Ventura has an opinion on that as well.

Little Paulie is back with his "Nazi Troll" reference for the 1000th time.

When will he come up with something new??

The whole world wonders.

Little Paulie is back with his "Nazi Troll" reference for the 1000th time.

When will he come up with something new??

The whole world wonders.

Take your Nazi Troll love-fest somewhere else. You're grossin us out. Start your own Forum or something. Now GTFO! :)

So I guess the answer to "When will he come up with something new??" is never.

Quelle surprise.

Seriously, why don't you Nazi Troll creeps go start your own Forum. You can enjoy all the creepy Nazi love-fests ya want. You're not welcome here. Bye. :)

Back at ya. Ya used that tired photo like 3yrs ago. You're even an embarrassment to your fellow Troll Spammers at this point. Face it, you're done. Time to retire from Troll Spammery. lol. Now gather up you weird Nazi Troll buddies, and go start your Nazi love-fest Forum. You're not welcome here. So go on and GTFO. See ya. :)

Forum List

Back