Jesse Smollett says he is still looking for his attackers.

So the fuck what? God you people are snowflakes lol
The Prog politicians and the media/entertainers lie all the time. This affects the way the viewer/voter reacts. Many for the first time may be understanding real financial pain with Biden. Biden hates America and hates Americans.

The saddest part of this whole hoax is how so many people in the media, political and entertainment fields bought into it hook, line and sinker no questions ask.
Same people saying rittenhouse was white supremist and he doesn’t look Nigerian at all!!

The Prog politicians and the media/entertainers lie all the time. This affects the way the viewer/voter reacts. Many for the first time may be understanding real financial pain with Biden. Biden hates America and hates Americans.
They enjoy elimination of the judiciary

Was it believable two trumptards jumped a black guy? Of course. You sure as hell didn’t know the truth at that point. The left stopped supporting him after he was being investigated and there were holes in his story. That’s it. That was the end of it.
At two In the morning, in Chicago, wearing MAGA hats at minus eighteen degrees? And Smolett was going out to Subway for a sandwhich. I really doubted that one right from the start. People don’t hang around on the street in those temps.

At two In the morning, in Chicago, wearing MAGA hats at minus eighteen degrees? And Smolett was going out to Subway for a sandwhich. I really doubted that one right from the start. People don’t hang around on the street in those temps.
They do if they’re black nigerian white supremist

1639190022452.png

Feel sorry for him? The guy faked a hate crime for attention. He is a shitty human being. He deserves no pity. It isn't like he is a withered old man or a child or a retard that got talked into something stupid. He knew full well what he was doing wrong, he chose to do it.

The guy is a race baiting like of dog shit that deserves to be in prison

The sympathy comes from the DISEASE that made Smollett do it. He was a walking TrumpDerangementSyndrom (TDS) time bomb. I've lost a lot of friends and a brother to it. MANY on this board as well. And I've seen how TDS can destroy honesty, judgement, and senses of humor.

It's a disease without end apparently. There's no fixing it. So lighten up a bit when you run into these people. They ARE victims and suffering.

:scared1::banana: :scared1:

Last edited:
The timing of their photo is only relevant to the timing of the alleged attack. If Trump were still president and the same allegation happened today, by the end of the weekend another T.V show would post the same photo.

The circumstances remain the same, and does those who prefer judgement before facts. Not just in private conversation but in some form of warped, public solidarity. Probably happily knowing that their fans will give them a bunch of likes for "confronting the rabid racists" that they associate with Trump. *Eye roll*.

The Groupthink and rush to judgement is absurd and in many ways frightening. You can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't understand the comparison between their positions and the positiosn taen of many fascist supporters in history.
Judgement before facts? You guys are calling everyone under the sun fucking communists. At least when people figured out Smullet was lying he lost pretty much all support. However you guys are still running along with voter fraud conspiracies that have never been proven and more often than not those conspiracies have been debunked.

Judgement before facts? You guys are calling everyone under the sun fucking communists. At least when people figured out Smullet was lying he lost pretty much all support. However you guys are still running along with voter fraud conspiracies that have never been proven and more often than not those conspiracies have been debunked.

Again, who are "you guys"?

The sympathy comes from the DISEASE that made Smollett do it. He was a walking TrumpDerangementSyndrom (TDS) time bomb. I've lost a lot of friends and a brother to it. MANY on this board as well. And I've seen how TDS can destroy honesty, judgement, and senses of humor.

It's a disease without end apparently. There's no fixing it. So lighten up a bit when you run into these people. They ARE victims and suffering.

:scared1::banana: :scared1:
Mental illness is such a terrible disease.

I dont see America loving, free markets are cool, smaller govt types running around in the dead of winter faking attacks by Communists --- do you?

BTW -- If I WANTED to do that -- could I hire you to wear a Che Guevara shirt and "hammer/sickle" red hat? :dev3:

Jussie's attackers are hiding out in a small Mexican resort town along with Bigfoot, The Lochness Monster, and The Abominable Snowman.

Forum List

Back