Jesse Smollett says he is still looking for his attackers.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone, even though his story is laughable on so many levels and two men from Africa said he paid them to beat him up, Jesse is still saying his attacker is still out there

So who will help Jesse find them?

Anyone?

And are they the same attackers that murdered OJ's wife?

1639162318460.png

My guess is that they are the exact same attackers.

Just a hunch.

That's right everyone, even though his story is laughable on so many levels and two men from Africa said he paid them to beat him up, Jesse is still saying his attacker is still out there

Anyone?

View attachment 574117

Just a hunch.

I'm kinda feeling sorry for him. Personally, I dont think he spun up this hoax solely on his own. The way the media and particularly Kamala Harris, Pelosi, Cory Booker all LEAPED on this calling it a "modern day lynching" is VERY suspicious to me..

WHY? Because there was a PENDING VOTE on anti-lynching bill in the HOUSE and it WAS an election year and the bill be PRIMARILY AIMED at embarrassing Republicans who REALIZED that lynching has BEEN a crime and a HATE crime for many moons already. When Democrats didn't realize that fact.

But beating strangers on an urban street to NEAR DEATH will still get you out of jail in a blue run city.. Go Figure....

Maybe he read about the bill and the IMPORTANCE to EMBARASS TRUMP. OR -- maybe he has political contacts that help hatch this stupid stunt. Considers himself some kind of mutation of patriot or sumthin.

He should demand assistance from politicians and the F.B.I then. If there are a pair of crazy, Russian loving, Trump supporting Supremists terrorizing black citizens in Chicago, they must be stopped and brought to justice.

Let him demand assistance from the F.B.I. If they interview him and he is caught lying, hit him with a federal charge.

Last edited:

Anyone?

View attachment 574117

Just a hunch.
Lol, he is his worst enemy.

Great! Maybe he will find his attackers and they can beat him up and rape him once he is locked up in the penitentiary.

I doubt even Smollett believes his bullshit any more.

Oh, but USMB Useful Idiots will, no matter what.
My only question is, is Joe Biden so far gone mentally that he has begun to believe the DNC lies?

Anyone?

View attachment 574117

Just a hunch.
Man you people are really milking this story for all it’s worth huh?

Anyone?

View attachment 574117

Just a hunch.

BLM released a statement saying they believe him, so maybe they can kick in on the search.

LOL

Forum List

Back