Jesse Smollett says he is still looking for his attackers.

1639166904428.png

That's right everyone, even though his story is laughable on so many levels and two men from Africa said he paid them to beat him up, Jesse is still saying his attacker is still out there

So who will help Jesse find them?

Anyone?

And are they the same attackers that murdered OJ's wife?

View attachment 574117

My guess is that they are the exact same attackers.

Just a hunch.
Dude is a serious sociopath.

I'm kinda feeling sorry for him. Personally, I dont think he spun up this hoax solely on his own. The way the media and particularly Kamala Harris, Pelosi, Cory Booker all LEAPED on this calling it a "modern day lynching" is VERY suspicious to me..

WHY? Because there was a PENDING VOTE on anti-lynching bill in the HOUSE and it WAS an election year and the bill be PRIMARILY AIMED at embarrassing Republicans who REALIZED that lynching has BEEN a crime and a HATE crime for many moons already. When Democrats didn't realize that fact.

But beating strangers on an urban street to NEAR DEATH will still get you out of jail in a blue run city.. Go Figure....

Maybe he read about the bill and the IMPORTANCE to EMBARASS TRUMP. OR -- maybe he has political contacts that help hatch this stupid stunt. Considers himself some kind of mutation of patriot or sumthin.

I have this belief if the deep state of which the left denies exists wants something done, they can penetrate certain heads to take action to support the cause with little or no tangible evidence to support it how. All kinds of psychology involved right, the "victim" so to speak always nuts. I think Christine Ford was one example.

That's right everyone, even though his story is laughable on so many levels and two men from Africa said he paid them to beat him up, Jesse is still saying his attacker is still out there

So who will help Jesse find them?

Anyone?

And are they the same attackers that murdered OJ's wife?

View attachment 574117

My guess is that they are the exact same attackers.

Just a hunch.

GQ Magazine has signed up to help Jussie find the "real attackers".

Y'all milked it when it happened.

You fell for a line of bullshit, and you didn't even attempt to question it.
Was it believable two trumptards jumped a black guy? Of course. You sure as hell didn’t know the truth at that point. The left stopped supporting him after he was being investigated and there were holes in his story. That’s it. That was the end of it.

Was it believable two trumptards jumped a black guy? Of course. You sure as hell didn’t know the truth at that point. The left stopped supporting him after he was being investigated and there were holes in his story. That’s it. That was the end of it.
hhhahhaaah yeah believable because you dembots are small minded fools for propagandist. It's obvious why Jussie thought you cult minded fools would be so easily played

LOL! Not in Chicago or any other town.

I'm kinda feeling sorry for him. Personally, I dont think he spun up this hoax solely on his own. The way the media and particularly Kamala Harris, Pelosi, Cory Booker all LEAPED on this calling it a "modern day lynching" is VERY suspicious to me..

WHY? Because there was a PENDING VOTE on anti-lynching bill in the HOUSE and it WAS an election year and the bill be PRIMARILY AIMED at embarrassing Republicans who REALIZED that lynching has BEEN a crime and a HATE crime for many moons already. When Democrats didn't realize that fact.

But beating strangers on an urban street to NEAR DEATH will still get you out of jail in a blue run city.. Go Figure....

Maybe he read about the bill and the IMPORTANCE to EMBARASS TRUMP. OR -- maybe he has political contacts that help hatch this stupid stunt. Considers himself some kind of mutation of patriot or sumthin.
Don't forget Don Lemon from CNN talking to him on his phone at the time of the attack. Huh? Are you kidding me? hahahaahaha

I have this belief if the deep state of which the left denies exists wants something done, they can penetrate certain heads to take action to support the cause with little or no tangible evidence to support it how. All kinds of psychology involved right, the "victim" so to speak always nuts. I think Christine Ford was one example.

Interesting comparison. Maybe TDS was a deep state invention to send messaging to leftist zealots on what actions need to be "invented". Seems to happen a lot. AND -- it's still happening.

I'm waiting for Harris, Pelosi, Booker, Biden and 100 more to apologize to rushing to the conclusion that "white supremacist" Trump supporters were responsible.

OR --- did THEY make Jussie do it??? TDS might be far more nefarious than we believed.

Forum List

Back