Jesse Smollett says he is still looking for his attackers.

I dont see America loving, free markets are cool, smaller govt types running around in the dead of winter faking attacks by Communists --- do you?

BTW -- If I WANTED to do that -- could I hire you to wear a Che Guevara shirt and "hammer/sickle" red hat? :dev3:

-Identity Evropa — a white supremacist group that is a defendant in our Charlottesville suit — posed as “antifa” in a viral tweet that urged violence and looting in white neighborhoods.

A rightwing extremist boasted of driving from Texas to Minneapolis to help set fire to a police precinct during the George Floyd protests, federal prosecutors said.
US attorney Erica MacDonald said on Friday that she had charged Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old Texas resident, with traveling across state lines to participate in a riot. The charges are the latest example of far-right extremists attempting to use violence to escalate national protests against police brutality into an uprising against the government, and even full civil war.
1639259434930.png
1639259450911.png

A member of the far-right Boogaloo Boys had admitted he traveled from Texas to Minneapolis in the wake of George Floyd’s death and purported to be a Black Lives Matter supporter while wreaking havoc on the city. Ivan Harrison Hunter, 24, pleaded guilty Thursday to a single count of rioting. He admitted to firing 13 rounds from an AK-47-style rifle into the 3rd Precinct police station as rioters set the building alight in May 2020. He was then filmed yelling “Justice for Floyd!” Hunter wore a distinctive skull mask during the riot that investigators later matched to a video on his Facebook page.

This is literally about a minute spent on google

Not only are many of the mods here bad at moderating they are even worse at debating. Why do we continue to put up with these clowns?

like Jussie? hahaa those MAGA hat details really came back to bite this demafascict convicted felon

Smollett is callilng everyone under the sun communists or your reply has nothing coherent to do with my post?

Forum List

Back