Jesse Smollett says he is still looking for his attackers.

There was a mastermind behind the Smollett Hate Hoax - the community HATE HOAX organizer

R.67ae4a10aec3d1ed5b83ae7b50f06640
If Obama had a son he would look just like...

FYI, that image was taken in early February 2019.

I am aware of this. He made the allegation in January 2019.

Considering the massive media coverage and connotation of such an attack, you would think certain industries would be more responsible and wait until the police investigation concluded before risking supporting a potential false flag hate crime.

Any such false flag, would in fact, constitute a hate crime in my opinion.

Last edited:
In all fairness to Biden, he probably doesn't remember what he said or has forgotten who Smollett.
What about Harris?

Kamala Harris

@KamalaHarris

United States government official

.@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.
1:30 PM · Jan 29, 2019
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...-lessons-learned&tweet_id=1090361495119187969

I am aware of this. He made the allegation in January 2019.

Considering the massive media coverage and connotation of such an attack, you would think certain industries would be more responsible and wait until the police investigation concluded before risking supporting a potential false flag hate crime.

Such an event would in fact, constitute a hate crime in my opinion.

Why are you running away from the point you were making? You posted the image with this "He will have plenty of supporters who will refuse to accept anything but his account.". As though somehow the image is current, it's not. Nobody gives two shits about Smullet. The media reported on the allegations and also reported when his story fell apart. There is no widespread support for the guy in any corner of this country.

Man you people are really milking this story for all it’s worth huh?

Actually, its Leftist Hero Jussie Smollett who milking the story.

Instead of just pleading his guilt and apologizing, he's squeezing every bit of liberal hate out of it.

Why are you running away from the point you were making? You posted the image with this "He will have plenty of supporters who will refuse to accept anything but his account.". As though somehow the image is current, it's not. Nobody gives two shits about Smullet. The media reported on the allegations and also reported when his story fell apart. There is no widespread support for the guy in any corner of this country.

The timing of their photo is only relevant to the timing of the alleged attack. If Trump were still president and the same allegation happened today, by the end of the weekend another T.V show would post the same photo.

The circumstances remain the same, and does those who prefer judgement before facts. Not just in private conversation but in some form of warped, public solidarity. Probably happily knowing that their fans will give them a bunch of likes for "confronting the rabid racists" that they associate with Trump. *Eye roll*.

The Groupthink and rush to judgement is absurd and in many ways frightening. You can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't understand the comparison between their positions and the positiosn taen of many fascist supporters in history.

BLM does, undeniably.

BLM Releases Statement on Jussie Smollett Trial, Claims He Must Be Believed Over Police

I'm happy to see I was wrong about the White House.

White House Calls Jussie Smollett Crime 'Shameful' After First Tweeting Support for Actor

As for USMB leftists, you just have to look at who's angry about his conviction. You seem to be upset about it.
Um okay so Biden called his lie shameful and you’re whining about it? How about you just admit you’ll whine about Biden regardless of what he says or does?

The saddest part of this whole hoax is how so many people in the media, political and entertainment fields bought into it hook, line and sinker no questions ask.
but is it a surprise? it fueled their propaganda narrative.

Even after this hoax was exposed they have continued it

Lies and division it’s what the demafascist want…and what do they give America on top of that? inflation, empty selves, fear

I'm kinda feeling sorry for him. Personally, I dont think he spun up this hoax solely on his own. The way the media and particularly Kamala Harris, Pelosi, Cory Booker all LEAPED on this calling it a "modern day lynching" is VERY suspicious to me..

WHY? Because there was a PENDING VOTE on anti-lynching bill in the HOUSE and it WAS an election year and the bill be PRIMARILY AIMED at embarrassing Republicans who REALIZED that lynching has BEEN a crime and a HATE crime for many moons already. When Democrats didn't realize that fact.

But beating strangers on an urban street to NEAR DEATH will still get you out of jail in a blue run city.. Go Figure....

Maybe he read about the bill and the IMPORTANCE to EMBARASS TRUMP. OR -- maybe he has political contacts that help hatch this stupid stunt. Considers himself some kind of mutation of patriot or sumthin.

Feel sorry for him? The guy faked a hate crime for attention. He is a shitty human being. He deserves no pity. It isn't like he is a withered old man or a child or a retard that got talked into something stupid. He knew full well what he was doing wrong, he chose to do it.

The guy is a race baiting like of dog shit that deserves to be in prison

Forum List

Back