Jesse Lee Peterson: Trayvon a Thug

squeeze berry

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
virginia
Black people trying to intimidate white people to gain power. Zimmerman had no choice.

Race hustlers to blame. This is coming from a black person too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tauc4CeM_IE]Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers Morgan: Trayvon A 'Thug,' Not 'Innocent Little Kid' - YouTube[/ame]

lol

Black people trying to intimidate white people to gain power. Zimmerman had no choice.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers Morgan: Trayvon A 'Thug,' Not 'Innocent Little Kid' - YouTube

lol

It's coming from an asshole who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations about Black people, who just happens to be Black. Here's an example of what this stooge says:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

You can probably guess the certain type of people he appeals to; that particular group of people likes when Black stooges talk like that statement above. ;)

Last edited:

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers Morgan: Trayvon A 'Thug,' Not 'Innocent Little Kid' - YouTube

lol

It's coming from an asshole who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations about Black people, who just happens to be Black. Here's an example of what this stooge says:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

You can probably guess the demographic he appeals to; that particular demographic likes when Black stooges talk like that statement above. ;)

Why are there NO sources other than ONE Huffington post link on the ENTIRE internet to back up this claim?

Having known and worked with Rev. Jesse in the past and considering him a friend, I can tell you he is a honorable and decent man. However, watching this video was painful.

lol

You can probably guess the demographic he appeals to; that particular demographic likes when Black stooges talk like that statement above. ;)

Why are there NO sources other than ONE Huffington post link on the ENTIRE internet to back up this claim?

Maybe you didn't look hard enough..............

Google

The interview giving to the Huffington Post..............

What about what he said, do you agree or disagree with it?

Last edited:

All of these articles are second-hand sources quoting the Huffington Post

However, it does seem that he said this.

According to the report, Peterson himself grew up on an Alabama plantation where his family had once been enslaved, and where members of his family had later worked as share croppers.

He is no stranger to controversial rhetoric, having slammed the NAACP for what he called “spreading lies” about racism within the tea party and being hypocrites for not speaking out when “black thugs attack white Americans and commit crimes in flash mobs across the country.”

Last summer, Peterson organized a South Central Los Angeles Tea Party rally, through his organization, Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny (B.O.N.D), which was aimed at denouncing the NAACP, which Peterson called a “political pawn of the liberal-elite, white, racist Democratic Party and not really for the people.”

Peterson told Black Voices he hopes that black people will ultimately “hear the truth” and “pull away from the Democratic Party and its godless leaders.”

Last edited:
Having known and worked with Rev. Jesse in the past and considering him a friend, I can tell you he is a honorable and decent man. However, watching this video was painful.

With all the turmoil raised over the Stand your ground (SYG) issue were you aware as I know millions of people that were so upset with this case were UNAWARE that if the SYG was repealed of the 135 cases where 22 blacks who were found NOT guilty if there was no SYG would have been imprisoned?

After 8 years and 135 FATAL SYG cases in Florida are you aware that:

44 blacks were accused; 25% convicted; 55% justified ; and 9% pending..
76 whites were accused; 33% convicted; 53% justified; and 11% pending...

By repealing the law, all those blacks found "justified" would be convicted!
Do you understand nearly 22 blacks would be in prison if it weren't for the SYG law!

Stand your ground law, Trayvon Martin and a shocking legacy | Tampa Bay Times

And this is a perfect example of how the race hustlers like Sharpton et.al. CAUSED more problems that they had NO clue about what they were chanting!!!

According to the report, Peterson himself grew up on an Alabama plantation where his family had once been enslaved, and where members of his family had later worked as share croppers.

He is no stranger to controversial rhetoric, having slammed the NAACP for what he called “spreading lies” about racism within the tea party and being hypocrites for not speaking out when “black thugs attack white Americans and commit crimes in flash mobs across the country.”

Last summer, Peterson organized a South Central Los Angeles Tea Party rally, through his organization, Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny (B.O.N.D), which was aimed at denouncing the NAACP, which Peterson called a “political pawn of the liberal-elite, white, racist Democratic Party and not really for the people.”

Peterson told Black Voices he hopes that black people will ultimately “hear the truth” and “pull away from the Democratic Party and its godless leaders.”

Anyone can go to the Huffington Post article and see that he said it in the interview for the Huffington Post. He said it. It's funny that some people want to avoid answering if they agree or disagree with that quote of his I posted. :)

Anyone can go to the Huffington Post article and see that he said it in the interview for the Huffington Post. He said it. It's funny that some people want to avoid answering if they agree or disagree with that quote of his I posted. :)

You know that this is a "damned if you agree, damned if you disagree" quote.

If I agree, I get hit with every racist attack from every different post on the board, especially since what he said was harsh.

I I disagree, I still get slammed by every race-baiter and race merchant on the board that will use this to vindicate Trayvon Martin, the Thug.

You've handed the Race Merchants an easy "win," since any intelligent discourse will be smothered before it can even begin.

Last edited:

How would you be "damned" if you disagreed with an inaccurate, disgusting generalization, and statement? For instance, if someone said that they would "take all of the Jews" or "all of the Whites" and do "such and such", I would never feel "damned" by calling that person an ignorant bigot or stooge and disagreeing with that statement.

If I agree, I get hit with every racist attack from every different post on the board, especially since what he said was harsh.

I I disagree, I still get slammed by every race-baiter and race merchant on the board that will use this to vindicate Trayvon Martin, the Thug.

You've handed the Race Merchants an easy "win," since any intelligent discourse will be smothered before it can even begin.

It's not about "a win", it's about putting the truth out there and giving a perspective about the type of mindset peterson has, so they can see where he's coming from.

Forum List

Back