Jerry Springer should host the next GOP debate!

Could you imagine?! The gloves have already been off for 3 of them. Let's give them some brass knuckles! It would be the best episode yet! Man I wish there could be more than just 1 season!

"What upsets me about that, if they're going to do my show, they should call me," Springer said Thursday during a stop in Orlando.

Jerry Springer: GOP debate like my show

Perfect. Springer is the obvious choice. Now just let the candidates know they can wear their wife-beater tee shirts and we're all set.

Could you imagine?! The gloves have already been off for 3 of them. Let's give them some brass knuckles! It would be the best episode yet! Man I wish there could be more than just 1 season!

"What upsets me about that, if they're going to do my show, they should call me," Springer said Thursday during a stop in Orlando.

Jerry Springer: GOP debate like my show

"Jerry Springer should host the next GOP debate!"

Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Green Jeans would be a better choice of hosts....and they are dead...

Judge Judy should host the next Democrat debate!

"Look at me! Look at me! Tell me again why you told your daughter Benghazi was a terror attack, yet you told the American people is was because of a video"

Forum List

Back