Jennifer Griffin reporting all US forces out of Afghanistan already.

I predicted when this cluster started that Youtube would be flooded with them on 9/11
Well, it won't take long for the Marxist media complex to start churning people up for a return for revenge. If the day ever comes when THOSE SCUM begin to get droned, I will feel justice is finally being done.

View attachment 532791

US officials have declared the war in Afghanistan over after the last planes and military personnel left Kabul.

A Pentagon spokesman confirmed that the last plane left late Monday signaling the end of the 20-year war.

In announcing the completion of the evacuation and war effort. Gen. Frank McKenzie said the last planes took off from Kabul airport at 3:29 p.m. Washington time, or one minute before midnight in Kabul.

The airport had become a U.S.-controlled island, a last stand in a 20-year war that claimed more than 2,400 American lives.

The closing hours of the evacuation saw American troops getting final evacuees onto planes while also getting themselves and some of their equipment out.

From the author:

Western correspondents report that U.S. commanders reached a secret agreement with the Taliban a few days ago NOT to let Afghans into the airport - only Americans.

What next? Will the wild Pashtuns slaughter those who fought against them for 20 years?

However, for the American "democratic" administration, they are just "expendable" human material. They are "OTHERS."

the problem is they left CIVILIANS behind.

You do realize these people started the war with Soviet era equipment because they maintained it or modified it with what they had available, right? Not to mention there is enough equipment that cannibalizing a fraction of it can keep a majority of it working. Do you people ever think beyond the moment?
That troll can't think for himself.

We've repeatedly asked that Afghanistan related threads be placed in that forum
Not sure it’s that easy to divide the war part from the political in this mess. The withdrawal in its entirety was done politically and for political reasons. It’s a fuck up of such epic scale it spans many forums.

If the Taliban ever wants to be seen as the legitimate government of Afghanistan they will treat any Americans still there like a bomb that could go off in their faces. We may be gone but we hold the key to their future. How we treat them going on depends entirely on how reasonable they are prepared to be.
You have no shame.

President Dufus is going to have another one of his stupid speeches to the nation again tomorrow.

Lets have a drinking game. Every time he mentions his son Beau we have to take a shot.

We have to take two shots whenever he blames his failures on Trump.

Extra bonus of a beer chaser if he mentions the infrastructure bill.

We will all be drunk before the speech is halfway over.

20 years ago George W Bush authorized the invasion of Afghanistan, a policy based on lies and false idealism. Today President Joseph Biden extracted America from this country that has cost America's resources and lives for 2 decades.

Once again, a Democratic President has to clean up another Republican mess. I hope we learn from this.

Thank You President Biden. Well done! :)

20 years ago George W Bush authorized the invasion of Afghanistan, a policy based on lies and false idealism. Today President Joseph Biden extracted America from this country that has cost America's resources and lives for 2 decades.

Once again, a Democratic President has to clean up another Republican mess. I hope we learn from this.

Everyone knew it was going to be a messy end. Did the trump regime really think they Taliban was going to negotiate a cease fire with the Afghan government after 5,000 Taliban fighters were released? Was pompeo really that stupid?

Joe Biden also left thousands of Americans and allies who will be tortured and murdered at the hands of his Taliban buddies. AND YOU VOTED FOR IT.
The CIA bailed out 9 weeks ago so it almost looks like people were left behind deliberately. We'll get out most of the people registered with the state department..... everyone else is pretty much on their own.

1) what lies?
2) actually Congress, including Joe Xiden authorized it

lastly, this is hardly over, the terrorist will simply be going wild wide again. Every dead person at the hands of taliban, AQ, and isis is on joe xiden and the dems hands

I have mixed feelings. It’s a shame the Taliban are back in control, but they would have regained control regardless of when we pulled out or who was president.

Forum List

Back