WATCH: Seattle Robbery Suspect Stunned When Judge Refuses To Release Him

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is one of the Seattle burglars that have been targeting Asians. The first video is from one of the robberies. The second video is the judge telling one of the robbers that he's not releasing him. I agree with the judge. The police have video evidence of the crimes, cell phone tracking data, plus evidence that was found at the thieves' lair.

The burglar talking to the judge is a teen. But the other burglars are adults and have long criminal histories because they're never been properly locked up. This judge seems to be different, and I hope the adults go away for life. I hope the teen gets a few years, but if he ever does it again, I hope he gets life too.

WATCH: Seattle Robbery Suspect Stunned When Judge Refuses To Release Him​

October 2, 2023

“I can’t get house arrest?” the teen asks the judge in the clip. “You let people out, who shoot at people get house arrest.”

“Well I’m not letting you out,” the judge responds.

“Why not?” the teen asks.

“Why not? Maybe you should ask [your attorney] why not,” the judge says.

Multiple suspects charged in connection to south Seattle home invasions

Multiple suspects charged in connection to south Seattle home invasions targeting Asian families

September 28, 2023

Javez Paul Tubbs, 30, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $1.5 million bail.

Tyrhone Marr, 32, was charged with two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $1.25 million bail.

Dalauno Habtai, 26, was charged with three counts of unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $2 million bail.

Demarcus Pate, 28, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $1.5 bail.

A 16-year-old male was charged with three counts of robbery, three counts of burglary, and a single theft charge.

Jaqawn Jamison, 23, was charged with one count of burglary and is being held on $300,000 bail.

Investigators used cell phone data, identifying six phone numbers that were at two or more of the locations during the time of the incidents, and cross-referenced those phone numbers with records from the Department of Corrections and community corrections officers, as well as records from pawn shops. Police say surveillance images also link the suspects to the crimes.

State records also indicate most of the suspects have criminal histories, totaling over a dozen prior convictions for crimes including assault, burglary, robbery, and attempting to elude.

This is one of the Seattle burglars that have been targeting Asians. The first video is from one of the robberies. The second video is the judge telling one of the robbers that he's not releasing him. I agree with the judge. The police have video evidence of the crimes, cell phone tracking data, plus evidence that was found at the thieves' lair.

The burglar talking to the judge is a teen. But the other burglars are adults and have long criminal histories because they're never been properly locked up. This judge seems to be different, and I hope the adults go away for life. I hope the teen gets a few years, but if he ever does it again, I hope he gets life too.

October 2, 2023

“I can’t get house arrest?” the teen asks the judge in the clip. “You let people out, who shoot at people get house arrest.”

Multiple suspects charged in connection to south Seattle home invasions targeting Asian families

September 28, 2023

Javez Paul Tubbs, 30, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $1.5 million bail.

Tyrhone Marr, 32, was charged with two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $1.25 million bail.

Dalauno Habtai, 26, was charged with three counts of unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $2 million bail.

Demarcus Pate, 28, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $1.5 bail.

A 16-year-old male was charged with three counts of robbery, three counts of burglary, and a single theft charge.

Jaqawn Jamison, 23, was charged with one count of burglary and is being held on $300,000 bail.

Investigators used cell phone data, identifying six phone numbers that were at two or more of the locations during the time of the incidents, and cross-referenced those phone numbers with records from the Department of Corrections and community corrections officers, as well as records from pawn shops. Police say surveillance images also link the suspects to the crimes.

State records also indicate most of the suspects have criminal histories, totaling over a dozen prior convictions for crimes including assault, burglary, robbery, and attempting to elude.

Great news.

This was a truly disgusting crime.

gets

October 2, 2023

No Innocent Man Was Ever Lynched

Those names will be on the execution list if we ever get our country back from the race-traitors.

October 2, 2023

September 28, 2023

One judge out of how many does the right thing?

Forum List

Back