Jeff Sessions is a racist!!

Anybody else get an urge for Gobber Peas or think about Gomer Pyle when they listen to Sessions.

I just think it is funny as hell that Sessions got caught lying about how many civil rights cases he's done and that he lied on his written form for the hearing by taking credit for high profile cases that all he did was sign his name on it.

Anybody else get an urge for Gobber Peas or think about Gomer Pyle when they listen to Sessions.

I just think it is funny as hell that Sessions got caught lying about how many civil rights cases he's done and that he lied on his written form for the hearing by taking credit for high profile cases that all he did was sign his name on it.
He is a great match for trump. Lie, lie, lie, deny, deny, deny, pretend, pretend, pretend.

Earlier in that hearing, I have heard some unfaithful hecklers trying to protest for just a little bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Al Franken sounds like he is eating shit while talking…

al-franken-luvs.jpg

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...

Yes he is. You are just in denial.

So if Sessions will recuse himself from any investigations against the Clinturds, will there be an independent prosecutor or was he bullshitting the Rats? :tinfoil:

In an 'unprecedented' move, the party who was exposed with their own e-mails as being racists, sexists, homophobic anti-Semites are going to send out Cory Booker to try to convince people Sessions is a racist.

That's funny...and sad all at the same time.

You are a racist and posted lot of lies........ So what's new?

So if Sessions will recuse himself from any investigations against the Clinturds, will there be an independent prosecutor or was he bullshitting the Rats? :tinfoil:

He already said he got caught up in the heat of the moment when he supported Trump's idea of a special prosecutor, and that it was just part of the campaign.

In an 'unprecedented' move, the party who was exposed with their own e-mails as being racists, sexists, homophobic anti-Semites are going to send out Cory Booker to try to convince people Sessions is a racist.

That's funny...and sad all at the same time.

You are a racist and posted lot of lies........ So what's new?

You should check out Wikileaks and find out how your Party leaders talk when they think no one's listening. Pretty shameful stuff.

So hmmm. Sessions will recuse himself from any probe of Clinton, and says waterboarding is torture and illegal and there aren't any legal workarounds to that.

I read an article in the paper this morning with concerns he is also not a friend to women. HOWEVER, I question how one can say that when he has had twenty plus years of service since with no issues regarding race. Handsome is as handsome does. We were all young once and made mistakes.

I live in Alabama and am pretty familiar with Sessions.

He is highly respected here, and it is almost universal. The folks that are calling him a racist are, once again, doing the left a great disservice.

His support from strong leaders in the black community is well known and well deserved.

The problem here is that when an honorable man like Sessions is maligned, the impact of the accusations fades and it diminishes the effect when someone who is truly worthy of scorn comes under attack.

I'll agree with that.

As a lefty I obviously don't like Sessions positions on things but he is at least a respectable candidate on the Trump's swampy clown wagon. Trump won and Congress should confirm this nominee.

Forum List

Back