jeep is NOT moving jobs to china

the CEO said EXPAND :p

and where is this statement you speak of from fiat?

is there a link please?

Once the rightwing nuts on this forum have made up their minds they want something to be true, you cannot change their minds with any amount of factual evidence to the contrary. That's just the way these people are. Be frustrated,

but also be glad you're not like them.

i was hoping for a reply or two that suggests they actually read the content provided..

i've never seen a fact twisted up like a curly straw before..was quite astonishing to witness :p

instead it is almost like an alternate reality..yes, quite astonishing :p

'The reelection campaign of Barack Obama is beating up on Mitt Romney over China, while the beneficiary of administration's 2009 largesse is quietly moving production of Chrysler's new generation of its signature vehicle overseas.'

AP Hides Fiat's Plans to Manufacture Jeeps for North American Market in Italy | NewsBusters.org

Once the rightwing nuts on this forum have made up their minds they want something to be true, you cannot change their minds with any amount of factual evidence to the contrary. That's just the way these people are. Be frustrated,

i was hoping for a reply or two that suggests they actually read the content provided..

i've never seen a fact twisted up like a curly straw before..was quite astonishing to witness :p

'The reelection campaign of Barack Obama is beating up on Mitt Romney over China, while the beneficiary of administration's 2009 largesse is quietly moving production of Chrysler's new generation of its signature vehicle overseas.'

AP Hides Fiat's Plans to Manufacture Jeeps for North American Market in Italy | NewsBusters.org

Read the content provided.. Quote of the day!

I was agreeing with you, cutter.

I'm sorry SnipeFire. I guess I got my hat on too tight for a bit. The thought of someone thinking I'm a lib cut the blood flow to my brain for a minuet. I guess that Would make me a lib for a minuet, huh.

Build Jeeps here and ship them to china = American jobs

Build a plant in china to make Jeeps for sale in china = NO American jobs.

Build a plant in china and eventually the plant in the USA will close and Jeeps will be imported from china = lost American jobs.

That is pretty clear to thinking people.

Romney will declare China a currency manipulator on day one and perhaps change this dynamic.

I can't believe you are still buying that "currency manipulator" bullshit. Even the GOP is saying this is a horrible move. But you are stuck on it. You are stuck and clinging to the nut sack of a guy who 6 months ago not you or the GOP or Fox news had any love for. You all hated this guy. Remember "anybody but Romney"? He wasn't good enough 6 months ago now he is the savior. Just like this Chrysler lie you are still stuck on. This shit has been called a lie by everyone but Romney and Fox so you still buy it. You've been told by Chrysler, Fiat, Bloomberg, WSJ, The Detroit news and everyone else. The only people clinging to this lie are Fox news heads. The asshole is to dumb to realize the lie has cost him Ohio. In a race that was neck and neck he is now down 5 points. I hope he keeps lying and people keep seeing him for what he is. now stay stuck while we enjoy 4 MORE YEARS!!!!

so you are suggesting that the ceo of chysler/fiat is lying to us then?

they said it isnt true.

holy hell what do you smoke dude? wows...

Last edited:

Build a plant in china and eventually the plant in the USA will close and Jeeps will be imported from china = lost American jobs.

Romney will declare China a currency manipulator on day one and perhaps change this dynamic.

I can't believe you are still buying that "currency manipulator" bullshit. Even the GOP is saying this is a horrible move. But you are stuck on it. You are stuck and clinging to the nut sack of a guy who 6 months ago not you or the GOP or Fox news had any love for. You all hated this guy. Remember "anybody but Romney"? He wasn't good enough 6 months ago now he is the savior. Just like this Chrysler lie you are still stuck on. This shit has been called a lie by everyone but Romney and Fox so you still buy it. You've been told by Chrysler, Fiat, Bloomberg, WSJ, The Detroit news and everyone else. The only people clinging to this lie are Fox news heads. The asshole is to dumb to realize the lie has cost him Ohio. In a race that was neck and neck he is now down 5 points. I hope he keeps lying and people keep seeing him for what he is. now stay stuck while we enjoy 4 MORE YEARS!!!!

Are you suggesting that China does not manipulate its currency for competitive advantage?

they said it isnt true.

The beneficiary of administration's 2009 largesse is quietly moving production of Chrysler's new generation of its signature vehicle overseas.

You are a willful sheep.

they said it isnt true.

The beneficiary of administration's 2009 largesse is quietly moving production of Chrysler's new generation of its signature vehicle overseas.

You are a willful sheep.

repeating a lie does not make it truth.

and you are a <insert 5 year old playground taunt here>

they said it isnt true.

You are a willful sheep.

Are you claiming that Fiat is not going to manufacture its next generation signature Chrysler products in Europe with the idea of exporting them to to the United States?

We eagerly await your response.

The pressure is on.

Don't blow it.

Your 100% right about my feeling about Romney but I had to accept the fact that Ron Paul wasn't going to get the nomination. Now It's ANYBODY BUT OBAMA. No I'm not being racist, If we could have gotten Allen West on the ballot I would back him 100%, maybe next time.

Are you suggesting that China does not manipulate its currency for competitive advantage?

NO I'm suggesting that Romney is lying again by saying he is gonna declare such a thing and start a trade war with China. You think shit's fucked now? wait til that happens. People who know government and foreign police better than they know business even in the GOP know this will be devastating to the American economy. But I'm sure they don't mention that over on Fox. Still stuck on Libya over there.

You are a willful sheep.

Are you claiming that Fiat is not going to manufacture its next generation signature Chrysler products in Europe with the idea of exporting them to to the United States?

The pressure is on.

Don't blow it.

...loop

“I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” Marchionne wrote. “Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. … It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

Your 100% right about my feeling about Romney but I had to accept the fact that Ron Paul wasn't going to get the nomination. Now It's ANYBODY BUT OBAMA. No I'm not being racist, If we could have gotten Allen West on the ballot I would back him 100%, maybe next time.

Ya know what? I respect that. At least you will admit it. I'm also glad that your support ain't gonna mean squat next week. I'm glad that a lot of Americans realize that as bad as Obama is Romney is worse. He hasn't given a plan for shit. I'm sure you wouldn't commit to anything else without knowing details of your commitment. But It is sad to know how many of you have been fooled by this guy. In every rally all he does is badmouth Obama to keep focus off his lack of a plan.

NO I'm suggesting that Romney is lying again by saying he is gonna declare such a thing and start a trade war with China. You think shit's fucked now? wait til that happens. People who know government and foreign police better than they know business even in the GOP know this will be devastating to the American economy. But I'm sure they don't mention that over on Fox. Still stuck on Libya over there.

I see. You are just talking out your ass, then.

The pressure is on.

Don't blow it.

...loop

“I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” Marchionne wrote. “Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. … It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

Let me attempt to dumb this down to a 'Yes' or 'No' question for you.

Yes or no?

LOL

Chrysler Blog - Jeep in China

and again

Chrysler CEO calls out Romney over 'inaccurate' Jeep ads - Bottom Line

some folks seems to still think that is truth although it has been debunked over and again.

just saying.

Well FIAT said it. Guess they dont have a clue..

You are an idiot. What the CEO of Chrysler said was that they are CONSIDERING is expanding JEEP to a Chinese market by building JEEPS for the Chinese in China. That is NOT moving JEEP to China.

Did I mention that you are an idiot?

Forum List

Back