Jeb Bush's 'Big Tent' Welcomes Iraq War Screw-Ups

Here are the main topics that I hope Jeb is repeatedly grilled on:

1. His brother's wars.

2. His father's war (suckering Saddam into Kuwait).

3. Terri Schiavo.

4. His role in the 2000 Florida presidential election.
What role did Jeb play in his father's or brother's presidencies?

Charles Manson has a son. Why do you suppose that Charlie junior isn't behind bars?

1. His brother's wars.

3. Terri Schiavo.

What role did Jeb play in his father's or brother's presidencies?

Charles Manson has a son. Why do you suppose that Charlie junior isn't behind bars?

Why is Jeb surrounding himself with all the old Bush family advisers?

1. His brother's wars.
Glad you brought that up again on another thread you talked about the wars his brother started I acknowledged Iraq but never got a response on what the second war he started was care to give one now?
He suckered Saddam into Kuwait? I'm sure you have something to support that claim but just forgot to link it.
3. Terri Schiavo.
What about her?

If you mean the Florida recount he recused himself so he had no role.

Only after all the voter suppression and unleashing then-Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris. Surely you remember her...

WitchKatherineHarris.jpg
First you only respond to one of my answers to your B.S. second you couldn't even come up with an original lie. Finally yes I do she took that position in 1999 a year before the 2000 election and dealing with that became the job of the Secretary of State after Jeb recused himself so there could be no conflict of interest claims which you and every far left loon would have claimed if he had not. Now since the left did not want Jeb or the Secretary of State of Florida involved in the recount who would you have found acceptable?

1. His brother's wars.
Glad you brought that up again on another thread you talked about the wars his brother started I acknowledged Iraq but never got a response on what the second war he started was care to give one now?
He suckered Saddam into Kuwait? I'm sure you have something to support that claim but just forgot to link it.
3. Terri Schiavo.
What about her?

If you mean the Florida recount he recused himself so he had no role.

Only after all the voter suppression and unleashing then-Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris. Surely you remember her...

WitchKatherineHarris.jpg
First you only respond to one of my answers to your B.S. second you couldn't even come up with an original lie. Finally yes I do she took that position in 1999 a year before the 2000 election and dealing with that became the job of the Secretary of State after Jeb recused himself so there could be no conflict of interest claims which you and every far left loon would have claimed if he had not. Now since the left did not want Jeb or the Secretary of State of Florida involved in the recount who would you have found acceptable?
The chair of the democratic national committee of of course.

There is no outcome or person that the left would have accepted unless the recount went to the dems.

they get more desperate every day. We haven't seen anything yet and they evidently haven't learned anything either. the people had their fill of them after they put in Obama and then lost Congress in ONLY SIX year under his and their rein of terror and dirty ugly politics.

no more progressives/dems/commies for president folks.

so keep it up.... you're only helping Republicans like you did the last two elections
Last TWO elections?

Are you sure about that?

But, but Jeb wants to be his 'own man'...

I'm a republican and I want you and the liberal media to destroy him. Regardless, though, no body is stupid enough to vote for him in the primary's. He can have all that money from donors, but what will be funny and shocking and actually help the GOP greatly is that he won't win a single state after Iowa.

This week, the 2016 campaign takes us back to Iraq as the media grapples with the emerging foreign policy philosophy and advisory team of Jeb Bush. The potential presidential candidate is laden with the burden of memory -- specifically, the memory of his brother's misadventures in Iraq. The early indication is that Jeb reckons he may as well turn into the skid. As the Washington Post's Philip Bump explains, "If Bush's goal is to present himself as his 'own man,' that list of advisers undermines the point somewhat: 19 of the 21 people on it worked in the administrations of his father or brother."

More: Jeb Bush's 'Big Tent' Welcomes Iraq War Screw-Ups

If Jeb wants to be his 'own man' - then why is he using the same old Bush family advisers?
Are you on some kind of crack-fueled hate jag for the Bush family? Get help!

Forum List

Back