Improvised explosive devices used to bomb tent full of homeless drug addicts in ongoing 'turf war' near hospital

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
This story is just absolutely IN-SANE.

I am going to have to acknowledge that this incident is so chock full o' unbelievable details, that it's exceedingly difficult to excerpt in a choosy fashion.

I'll do my best, but highly suggest reading the piece in its entirety.

Also worth it for the videos and accompanying photos.

With that said, I'll try to summarize with as much brevity as possible.

“Multiple explosive devices” likely connected to an ongoing drug turf war were the cause of multiple explosions and a massive fire in a homeless encampment outside Harborview Medical Center in Seattle on Friday morning, putting the hospital at risk as passerbys reported debris impacting the building.

According to a police report obtained by The Post Millennial, at the encampment located between Interstate-5 and the hospital in downtown Seattle, the explosion was a targeted attack on a fentanyl tent where 20 “customers” were inside using drugs.

One witness stated that minutes before the explosion, he saw the devices and alerted others inside. He added that everyone inside the tent “freaked out” and exited by lifting the other side of the structure to escape. The witness told police that he attempted to exit south due to hearing gunshots and flashing from the bush to the northeast but saw another improvised explosive device (IED) south of the structure and added that he heard someone yelling that the suspect in the attack was shooting at them.

Survivors told investigators that the former leader of the encampment named “Coconut” had recently been replaced and as a result had come back with a firearm and shot at both the “old smoking tent” and “new smoking tent” and held the people inside the tents at gunpoint, robbing them of “everything.”

One of the witnesses said Coconut made explosive devices from plastic buckets and had been teaching people in the encampment how to make IEDs.

Another witness added that there had been ongoing conflicts over $80,000 worth of fentanyl that was stolen from “The Asians” by one of the traffickers in the encampment and there was now a price on his head. He also believed the fire and explosion were retaliation for the recent shooting death of a person named ‘Foolish.'

The property the encampments are on belongs to the Washington State Department of Transportation. Last year Washington State awarded the embattled King County Regional Homelessness Authority $50 million in order to house people living on and around the freeways.

However, during the tenure of former King Country Regional Homeless Authority (KCRHA) CEO Marc Dones, a “luxury communist” and defund the police activist who was earning a six-figure salary, more homeless people died than were housed. Despite resigning from the agency in disgrace, Dones was recently hired by the city of Seattle to help deal with the homeless issue and will be earning $250 an hour.

Note to self: Stay the fuck outta Seattle.

Last edited:

I am going to have to acknowledge that this incident is so chock full o' unbelievable shit, that it's exceedingly difficult to excerpt in a choosy fashion.

With that said, I'll try so summarize with as much brevity as possible.

Blue city hijinks. They LOVE it.

damn.jpg

I am going to have to acknowledge that this incident is so chock full o' unbelievable details, that it's exceedingly difficult to excerpt in a choosy fashion.

With that said, I'll try so summarize with as much brevity as possible.

Seattle.

Hmmmmm. Not surprised.

Nothing will be done. Seattle and all of Western Washington are hemorrhaging sensible people -- many of them are coming to the clean, quiet, small towns of the Midwest. Soon the Seattle area will be a dead zone, and good for them.

Last edited:
Its' all OK as long as they can harrass Trump and supporters with phony charges in 3-4 states running up legal bills over non-crimes. All while ANTIFA BLM armies go free on the streets (Burning buildings, stopping traffic, breaking windows, destroying 1000s' of Police cars). #neverforget

Forum List

Back