Jeb Bush will notg be President

I heard they were planning a walk out on him, so he's pulled in his droogies and peeps to try to neutralize the situation.

Don't even know why he decided to run. The 'Bush Brand' has run its course. Even a 5th grader could've figured that out!

Soundbites from the CPAC is enough to make me hurl. They are staging it like some sort of Dance with The Stars cartoon.

Don't even know why he decided to run. The 'Bush Brand' has run its course. Even a 5th grader could've figured that out!
He is running because the power elite want him to, will finance him, and they can control him for their benefit...just like Mrs. BJ Bubba and probably all the others.

It's just a rough version of the dog and pony show......they will get better before the election...maybe...

Bush has it locked up. He is unbeatable. I'm not sure the base really cares if he lies or has done anything sketchy. Republicans tend to be extremely loyal to their leaders.

And don't believe anything they say about limiting Washington's ability to do BIG things. Indeed, one day the Right tells us that Washington doesn't have the competence to run a laundromat, then, [wait for it] ... on the next day [wait for it] dear leader says that Washington has the competence and money to remake whole nations like Iraq and Afghanistan.

(Seriously)

And guess what Republican voters do? They line up like lemmings in support of Big Government's desire to save the world.

Silly rabbit: don't you get it? Giving money and power to Washington only makes things worse. When will you Rightwinger learn?

Last edited:
Jeb Bush = Obama on many issues and illegals in particular. To hear Jeb tell it Americans are lame, Americans are idiots and we need millions of Hispanic illegals to come here and start businesses to save us. Seriously that's dam near a direct quote from Jeb late 2013.

Forum List

Back