Jeb Bush DONE (cutting all staff pay by 40%)

He was my initial choice, but his entire campaign, and he personally, were disappointing.
You may still have the chance.

Once Trump and Carson are gone he's really all you have left.

Neither will be gone as soon as you would like them to be. Either of them have more integrity, honesty, ability and dignity under the nails of their little fingers than the Democrat cabal put together, and either of them enter the final race, if nominated, without charges of being a liar, or with indictment for treason hanging over their heads. And, unlike the Democrats, who could not produce any believable backup for the liar and the commie, they have an excellent team ready.

If Jeb is - indeed - out, he just decided to listen to his Momma.
Your blind partisanism is showing.

Thank you.

Bad news for Jeb. It means his donors are getting nervous about pouring money down a rat hole. He thought he could destroy Trump by spending $10 million in negative ads in Iowa but it didn't help his numbers, just Carson's. Hopefully the loser will come to terms with the fact that he can't beat Trump OR Carson (probably not Cruz either) and will just go back to Florida and STFU. Stick a fork in him, he's done.
I hope you are right, but I fear you are not. Have you noticed all the free media reporting jebby got this week? The establishment won't go easily.
Yeah, they're pushing him big time but it's not helping much.

Btw gramps this doesn't mean anything. McCain ran into serious issues in 2008 as well. He ran on a skeleton crew through the primaries and managed to get the nomination.

Personally I hope jeb stays in long enough to keep the rino vote divided so we can get a conservative nominee

Who are the conservatives in the GOP race.

I see Bush, Kasich, Christy as the mature ones in the race. Only other one I see with good chance of beating Hillary is Rubio. Hopefully one of these 4 will be around when I vote in the primary and general election.

Forum List

Back